Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Programmers Needed In Ilorin - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Programmers Needed In Ilorin (987 Views)

Programmers Needed To Be A Part Of A Revolutionary Business / IOT Programmers Needed / Pls Help, Programmers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers Needed In Ilorin by ogbiwa: 11:09am On May 19, 2016
Hello,

I run an online social networking website. We're looking to hire an in house web programmer/developer/graphics designer both on a temporal and permanent basis.

Pls I'm looking for a programmer who is:
• Competent
•Can write, read and understand the various basic coding languages
•RESIDENT within Ilorin City, Kwara State

If you feel you can come on board to help grow our business, pls text or call Tochukwu on 08061219212 or send an email to myfootballface@gmail.com.

Added bonuses:
A good understanding of social media
A good understanding of the football industry.

Thanks
grow
Re: Programmers Needed In Ilorin by splashz(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2016
ogbiwa:
Hello,

I run an online social networking website. We're looking to hire an in house web programmer/developer/graphics designer both on a temporal and permanent basis.

Pls I'm looking for a programmer who is:
• Competent
•Can write, read and understand the various basic coding languages
•RESIDENT within Ilorin City, Kwara State

If you feel you can come on board to help grow our business, pls text or call Tochukwu on 08061219212 or send an email to myfootballface@gmail.com.

Added bonuses:
A good understanding of social media
A good understanding of the football industry.

Thanks
grow

don't think u will find that in illorin.. Lagos don't even have enuf .. and ur talking of illorin..
Re: Programmers Needed In Ilorin by Djade007: 6:51pm On May 19, 2016
splashz:

don't think u will find that in illorin.. Lagos don't even have enuf .. and ur talking of illorin..

I'm ilorin based and I'm sure there are other great developers around

4 Likes

Re: Programmers Needed In Ilorin by ogbiwa: 8:36am On May 20, 2016
Djade007:

I'm ilorin based and I'm sure there are other great developers around

Do contact some of the other Ilorin based programmers you know and intimate them of this offer.
Alternatively you can put a call through to the number up there and we can meet you and talk.
Re: Programmers Needed In Ilorin by cbrass(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2016
ogbiwa:

Do contact some of the other Ilorin based programmers you know and intimate them of this offer.
Alternatively you can put a call through to the number up there and we can meet you and talk.

Don't waste your time, sign a deal with a freelancer then arrange meetings maybe twice in a month. Ilorin is not a hub of coders,Lagos is even struggling
Re: Programmers Needed In Ilorin by ogbiwa: 2:38am On May 21, 2016
cbrass:

Don't waste your time, sign a deal with a freelancer then arrange meetings maybe twice in a month. Ilorin is not a hub of coders,Lagos is even struggling

Sir, have you been to Ilorin?
Re: Programmers Needed In Ilorin by posiworld(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2016
I'm a programmer in Ilorin, I will send you a mail asap, Your name rings a bell. Thanks
Re: Programmers Needed In Ilorin by posiworld(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2016
I c u @Djade007 (http://schoolnetwork.io) running away from me grin
Re: Programmers Needed In Ilorin by cbrass(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2016
ogbiwa:

Sir, have you been to Ilorin?

Yes, I schooled in LAUTECH. And even as tiny has lautech is,it still have more coders than Ilorin
Re: Programmers Needed In Ilorin by Djade007: 3:31pm On May 21, 2016
cbrass:

Yes, I schooled in LAUTECH. And even as tiny has lautech is,it still have more coders than Ilorin

Chai LAUTECH to the whole of Ilorin.

There is a contest coming up at UNILORIN, I think a number of LAUTECH students also applied. We shall see the position they will be going home with.
http://Nuesaunilorin.com/epex2016

@posiworld I sight you o

1 Like

Re: Programmers Needed In Ilorin by cbrass(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
Djade007:

Chai LAUTECH to the whole of Ilorin.

There is a contest coming up at UNILORIN, I think a number of LAUTECH students also applied. We shall see the position they will be going home with.
http://Nuesaunilorin.com/epex2016

@posiworld I sight you o

If it's the LAUTECH I finished from we will win it. they don't mess with us In I.T grin

(1) (Reply)

Top Performance Banking Script Available / ::::sound Web Programmer Needed ASAP::::: / Help Needed On A Programming Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.