Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

IOT Programmers Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / IOT Programmers Needed (1182 Views)

Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. / Codeigniter Programmers Needed. / Programmers Needed To Be A Part Of A Revolutionary Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IOT Programmers Needed by boyfem: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hi guys. I am from axiomsmart a future tech company. We are currently looking forward to working with people who are into embedded system programming, with solid knowledge in internet communication(not web programming).
The device will communicate using gsm modules with support for IP and other communication protocols. The device is meant to send data to a remote server or receive data from it.
Pls show interest.
The project is already at the development stage and there is a need to have the device embedded with some communication tools. This has brought the need for us to have a professional with knowledge in embedded system communication.

1 Like

Re: IOT Programmers Needed by Darkclaude: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
I can build Iot platform and even Web apps to interact with it, 2nd place in nationwide MTN IoT competition in Ghana. Email me at nkid299@gmail.com
Re: IOT Programmers Needed by raymod170(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
email me if you need an IOT and embedded systems expert as am open to working on this project with you

cheers
Re: IOT Programmers Needed by micodon(m): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
09099087765............rustlang
Re: IOT Programmers Needed by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2017
boyfem:
Hi guys. I am from axiomsmart a future tech company. We are currently looking forward to working with people who are into embedded system programming, with solid knowledge in internet communication(not web programming).
The device will communicate using gsm modules with support for IP and other communication protocols. The device is meant to send data to a remote server or receive data from it.
Pls show interest.
The project is already at the development stage and there is a need to have the device embedded with some communication tools. This has brought the need for us to have a professional with knowledge in embedded system communication.

if you are serious. about this,call or WhatsApp me on 08127120678
Re: IOT Programmers Needed by tunasha(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yusrahub:

I designed something similar for a company on the island 2 months ago,an internet based energy metering system for metering telecoms site,I designed the hardware using c and the server using mysqli and ph p,I can handle anything u want,visit us at tunasha technologies,whatsa +2348137755683 see pictures below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IOT Programmers Needed by Gamelord007: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance site that supports Naira transactions
Re: IOT Programmers Needed by boyfem: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2019

Sorry about the late reply. I will get in touch with you soon

(1) (Reply)

Chalkpro Sport Betting Softare / Please Any. Expert Programmer In Port Harcourt? I Am Willin To Pay! / Vacancy In A Software Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.