Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Regret Trekking For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Trekking For Buhari (327 Views)

I Regret Trekking From Lagos 2 Abuja To Congratulate Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman / I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman / I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Trekking For Buhari by olamidejoyce: 11:11am On May 19, 2016
I regret trekking from Lagos to Abuja for Buhari – Hashimu SuleimanBy Ameh Comrade Godwin on May 19, 2016@dailypostngr
man-who-trekked-meets-buhari
Hashimu Suleiman, the man who trekked from Lagos to Abuja in celebration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in 2015 presidential election has described his action as a big mistake.
Suleiman said he regretted trekking for Buhari who has now made life unbearable for the masses.

The man expressed his dissatisfaction with the way the president has been ruling Nigeria in the last one year.

He was quoted as saying, “Removing fuel subsidy at this hard time is not palatable to hear, when so many workers and labourers can hardly put food on their table, many companies have folded up, and cost of living is very high.

“Nigerians have been hoping for a positive change for a very long time, enduring hardship and now the Federal government wants to make things worse for the masses.”

(1) (Reply)

Court Reinstates Momoh Lawal As Kogi Speaker / When A Protest Is Bound To Fail / GEJ, The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.