Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nigerian Dish Featured In Fifty Shades Of Black - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Dish Featured In Fifty Shades Of Black (736 Views)

Igbo Isi-Agu Featured In "Black Panther" Movie / Donald Trump Featured In "Home Alone" Movie (Video) / BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dish Featured In Fifty Shades Of Black by rapcy(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2016
Hi guys, I was watching this hilarious movie titled "Fifty Shades of Black" which is a spoof of Fifty Shades Of Gray. I got to a scene where Chris black (Marlon Wayans) mom invited him and his girlfriend (Kali Hawk) for a family dinner, the next scene showed them at the family home with the mom describing the dishes she prepared for her Children, they portrayed a Nigerian dish(Jollof Rice) and called it Ballango. You guys need to see this movie.

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Dish Featured In Fifty Shades Of Black by gustav25: 5:30pm On May 19, 2016
Mr man and so what a Nigerian dish was used in the movie ? Better call lasticala and his crew to find you someone to help improve your mentality and self worthlessness .Rubbish

What of all the movies shown in nollywood that salad and co is used on a regular ? Did you see any foreigner screen grabbing and opening a thread in a forum ? Iranu

Grow up toddler and deliver yourself from mental retardness

(1) (Reply)

Jenifa's Dairy / What's Your Opinion About Zeeworld TV Series And Women - Madiba / I Just Waste My Time Watching This Movie(the Vow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.