Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Subsidy Not Removed But PMS Is Been Deregulated - Chris Ngige Minister Of Labour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Not Removed But PMS Is Been Deregulated - Chris Ngige Minister Of Labour (548 Views)

FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour / Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / Fuel Subsidy Not Removed - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Not Removed But PMS Is Been Deregulated - Chris Ngige Minister Of Labour by ayokujero: 11:45am On May 19, 2016
The Minister of Labour Chris Ngige claims that there is no Subsidy removed from the PMS popularly known as Petrol but rather it is Deregulation as the Marketer are to look elsewhere for the dollars to Import the Crude Oil and they are getting a mixed exchange rate of the Official Dollar price and the parallel market price which is between N197 and N317 so a mixed exchange rate is N 285 to $1.

This is the reasons why PMS is been Deregulated and there is no Subsidy to be removed.

This he said on AIT this morning.

Nigerians are awaiting a peaceful resolution between the NLC and the FG. soonest.
Re: Subsidy Not Removed But PMS Is Been Deregulated - Chris Ngige Minister Of Labour by Nuells: 12:44pm On May 19, 2016
What sort of government is this biko? If subsidy was not removed as claimed, what then is the essence of deregulating the price of fuel to such peak? At least they should have opted for a level playing field for the marketers instead of putting the high price burden on the masses... Jeez!
Re: Subsidy Not Removed But PMS Is Been Deregulated - Chris Ngige Minister Of Labour by Pavarottii(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2016
I av always known that d FG hasn't come out clean wiv this subsidy removal.

And let me warn people that are supporting dis government tooth and nail without asking questions that we may be buying fuel between 135-145 or above for the next one year and beyond against the believe that price will drop on its own wen there is competition in d oil and gas downstream sector like d telecommunication sector. Because all they did was change d price according to the new dollar at 285 and not fully deregulated cos I don't see any reason should sell at 140-145naira, it should be far less. My fellow citizens this is corruption in hig places at the detriment of hardship on the masses.

Every Nigerian shouldn't be blindly patriotic running into d deceit of this politievians cos they care little or nothing about u whether APC or PDP.

Well, I am 100% sure I will be vindicated.

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Goes Into Exile As EFCC Closes In On Him / Tomato Ebola Hits 6 States - Federal Government / Know Your Ministers,their Portfolio And Their Ratings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.