Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Dont Know How To Send Money Outside Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Dont Know How To Send Money Outside Africa (511 Views)

How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / Ajibola Ifeoluwa Is Scam Dont Send Money / I Have 150k I Dont Know What Type Of Business To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know How To Send Money Outside Africa by PASCALSILVA(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2016
PLEASE MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS I KNOW U GUYS ALWAYS HELP AND WILL HELP ...I WANT TO DO THIS BUISSNESS WITH A GUY IN ALBANIA AND BOSNIA ..WE HAVE REACHED AN AGREEMENT ON NEGOTIATION..THEN HE SAID I SHOULD SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION ,MONEYGRAM OR SKRILL ...I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE BANK SINCE LAST WEEK ..U KNOW NIGERIA BANKS AND THEIR WAYS SOME OF THEM SAID THAT WESTERN UNION HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED IN NIGERIA WHILE SOME ASKED ME TO OPEN ACCOUNT FIRST SOME SAID THEY HAVNT COLLECTED THE PLATFORM TO DO SO ..THEY ARE JUST MAKING THE HARD FOR ME ...PLEASE IF U HAVE ANY ALTERNATIVE PLEASE TELL ME ....THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME THANKS VERY MUCH...HELP UR FRIEND
Re: I Dont Know How To Send Money Outside Africa by onatisi(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2016
Just open a skrill account and use it

(1) (Reply)

I Need Flat Bed Truck Company / Done. / Brand Your Political Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.