Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

- Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (1435 Views)

Deleted / / Hotel Lodger Found Dead, Phone Contacts Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 19, 2016
Re: by Sleekydee(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2016
Hmmmm. Trying to buy it, but could have been "made up". accusations should come with some sort of proof. am not saying it didn't happen tho.
Re: by lecturerdabo(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2016
Op, forgive me for saying this but you are nothing less WOMAN WRAPPER!

Hw does it sound in ur ears/imagination that your girl was asked to smash her phone just because she refused to give audience to soldiers?

Some ppl like to take pictures of every event and believe or not that is what led to the smashing of that phone and nothing more!

NB: not saying she was not wooed bt that can never be a reason to smash her phone so get urself informed before running to type trash here

Tnx

2 Likes

Re: by samuel051: 1:29pm On May 19, 2016
Caveat emptor
Re: by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: by delishpot: 1:44pm On May 19, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Op, forgive me for saying this but you are nothing less WOMAN WRAPPER!

Hw does it sound in ur ears/imagination that your girl was asked to smash her phone just because she refused to give audience to soldiers?

Some ppl like to take pictures of every event and believe or not that is what led to the smashing of that phone and nothing more!

NB: not saying she was not wooed bt that can never be a reason to smash her phone so get urself informed before running to type trash here

Tnx

Anything can happen in naija, those men could have been drunk.
Re: by lecturerdabo(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
delishpot:

Anything can happen in naija, those men could have been drunk.

Beloved, I'm not holding brief for those guys/naija but can confidently tell you its not true!

The girl must have taken snapshots which the so callesd soldiers believe could be incriminating to them or where she is not supposed to do so!!

If in doubt try taking pictures at the nearest military check point then come give us ur testimony!!!
Re: by lecturerdabo(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2016
iLegend:

Woman wrapper? Go read some of my replies on women matters and you beg me to repent.

She only tried to pick a call. Is that any of their business? Even if it was a pretense call. They should've left her alone.

Ok bro!
Gudluc!!
Re: by delishpot: 1:58pm On May 19, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Beloved, I'm not holding brief for those guys/naija but can confidently tell you its not true!

The girl must have taken snapshots which the so callesd soldiers believe could be incriminating to them or where she is not supposed to do so!!

If in doubt try taking pictures at the nearest military check point then come give us ur testimony!!!

You make sense too. I know how sone naija babes could be rude and haughty at times. But the way they handled her is too rude and why do they think they can just walk up to a woman and start wooing her? They did not show respect to that uniform at all. They should learn to control their temper and not use their office to take advantage of, abuse or victimise civilians. They could have taken that phone, delete the contents and give it back to her. Their action was not worthy of their status and position.
Re: by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 19, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 19, 2016

Re: by lecturerdabo(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2016
iLegend:

Woman wrapper? Go read some of my replies on women matters and you beg me to repent.

She only tried to pick a call. Is that any of their business? Even if it was a pretense call. They should've left her alone.

And they also questioned her for putting on black and red. Is the Army a cult group?

Well well well! I visited your posts as you directed, I must say you ve my respect!!

Pls do ur brother a favour if you wouldn't mind, help me with the import guide, marketing and networking ebooks.

Tnx a lot n Jah bless!!!

Officerdabo2004@gmail.com
Re: by lecturerdabo(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2016
Re: by lecturerdabo(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2016
iLegend:

I like how you construct your criticism. It doesn't hurt. If everyone on NL can learn your style there won't be any abuse. Good luck!

Tnx bro, even ur response showed great maturity that prompted me to ur posts!

God bless us!
Re: by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 19, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 19, 2016

Re: by Squares: 3:03pm On May 19, 2016
I'm not sure the soldiers are interested in your babe, she could be made up the story. LESSON 1. YOU DONT PICK/MAKE A CALL AT ANY ARMY CHECK POINT plus ur babe could be been rude. and oga this has been happening even before buhari became president
Re: by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Nigerian Thief Stripped Naked And Beaten In Ghana Via Funmitrends / VIDEO : Slay Queen Caught And Beaten For Stealing Sperm After Sex. / Two Guys Fight Dirty Over A Girl(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.