Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,767 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Deleted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deleted (924 Views)

Deleted / Deleted. / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Deleted
Re: Deleted by fuckpro: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
... The kids and wife need not expose their face in the public domain it's not wise
Re: Deleted by izzou(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Rest in peace Mr helper
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
And now his watch has Ended. RIP.
Re: Deleted by general111(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
He did all that while in prison?na wa oh..crime don't pay oh..
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
He had a beautiful wife and adorable kids. Bill Gates, Dangote, Elumelu etc, DID NOT DO DRUGS to get rich. I don't feel sorry for you bro, I feel sorry for the people you left behind. They are the ones alive feeling the pain, you are not feeling anything because you are dead.
Re: Deleted by Nwodosis(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
He built houses for the poor, constructed roads and gave scholarships at the detriment of other people's lives! Do you know how many people he has destroyed their lives, rendered useless , killed or sent to rehabilitation homes? The people he kept in sorrow out numbered the ones he gave illicit joy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Man Exchanges Two Siblings For Bags Of Rice / I Was Robbed On Lagos Ibadan Express (sagamu Exhange Junction) Yesterday / Unbelievable! Meet The Housewife Who Cooks The Head Of Terrorists Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.