Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today (29156 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings / Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by babyfaceafrica: 1:46pm On May 19, 2016
This strike is the worst ever!!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by Pyno30: 1:46pm On May 19, 2016
Vikings007:
Well, the protest today in abuja wasn't really encouraging.
Hahahahaha. Who wan stay for house die of hunger?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2016
Little by little , NLC don dey die.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by ifyeez: 1:46pm On May 19, 2016
H
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by Siddeek: 1:46pm On May 19, 2016
So the have the money to fuel their vehicles to protest. Ok

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by maxwell767(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2016
cry so sad that the gvt don't give a F**ck
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:46pm On May 19, 2016
them no trek today ni....them use motor grin grin
....jobless mofos,they juat want bribe,the same way they were bribed few years back after all the gra gra

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by onstelly(f): 1:47pm On May 19, 2016
afanide:
you guys should agitate for 50k minimum wage and not all these. If there is money, NOBODY will complain even if fuel is 200/litre.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2016
Na all of them be that? Mtcheeeeeewwwwww. Dem no reach 200k.

Lagos state have more than 21m people living there. 200k or less NLC rogue can not do anything.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by Emmysteve(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
I feel sorry for this zoo of a country. I saw a headline yesterday that all the 14 APC state refused to comply. Just imagine
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by mile12crises: 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
Like play like play.....they don dey draw and gather sympathizers.

Buhari the Daura animal is in deep trouble cool
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by maxwell767(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by Temmytea70(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
phyzdot:
Booked

I saw pipu typing booked so I decided to join please what does it mean?

It means u av booked urself for 666.... ..... When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by emeka2847: 1:49pm On May 19, 2016
Massive crowd grin

googlepikins:
Am sorry for lagos state workers, when they will have problems and cry to labour for help, Labour will say gerrarahere!!
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by jerrydelight(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2016
They already did bought the fuel at N145 and they are still complaining. They should't have bought it. They should have trekED FROM HOME.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by Peterpanny: 1:50pm On May 19, 2016
phyzdot:
Booked

I saw pipu typing booked so I decided to join please what does it mean?
it means you have booked a pathway to yabaleftside.
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by GWMI(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2016
Ayuba is doing the right thing in the end, he will be vindicated.In another news Public schools in my area here in Delta State, were returned home Today because of the NLC strike.Thanks.
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 19, 2016
I don't still understand how FG will pay 50k when the economy is already crippled. undecided Confused country! grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by mentain(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2016
God bless u jare
eleojo23:
The protest should be for increase in minimum wage not fuel subsidy.

Fuel has been selling way above the official price for months now and people are already used to it.

They should protest for a corresponding increase in minimum wage.
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by JaySalvador27: 1:53pm On May 19, 2016
Speak for urself mister!...the people u see in the pictures above are they Ethiopians
MKO4ever:
If by now, NLC has not gotten the message that Nigerians are not interested in the protest, then something must be wrong with the organization!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by GWMI(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
eleojo23:

Fuel has been selling way above the official price for months now and people are already used to it.

If you cannot strike because of fuel increment, there is tendency that you can never hold a strike for minimum wage.I love the NLC led by Ayuba.Thanks.
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
eleojo23:

How many states can afford the present minimum wage?
How many states are owing workers arrears in salary for months?
Yet you tell them to fight for increase in minimum wage when you knew it will take years for all states in Nigeria to accept it even when oil revenue was good during GEJ.
Let the government use that money they want to add to minimum wage to subsidize the PMS cox d minimum wage means inflation of food prices again

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by laffwitmi: 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
E pain dis guy ooo,shorry grin
Emmysteve:
allow the zombies to keep suffering themselves in the name of party affiliation. Suffering and Smiling.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by GWMI(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2016
MKO4ever:
If by now, NLC has not gotten the message that Nigerians are not interested in the protest, then something must be wrong with the organization!
you are not interested not Nigerians not everybody will be suffering, smiling and happy.Thanks.
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by omooba969(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2016
ERONX:
“ Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.
William Faulkner

VOICE? undecided

Where was the voice during 16yrs of PDP misrule & looting led by OBJ, Yar'dua & 0tuoke drvnkard himself(clepto jonad.aft)?

Yeye dey smell. cool

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by Deen77: 1:59pm On May 19, 2016
stmayor:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari#

let the haters and Wailers continue wailing
pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. them lie.

Help me ask them!

With Oil boom, they increased worker's salary and increased government workforce

Now, Oil boom is over should Buhari reduce salary or the workforce?. Every ministers, Senator's and politicians parked their family to government workforce.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by chrisxxx(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2016
stmayor:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari#

pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. them lie.
Let us be patient but you rejected Goodluck's wife.
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by kastroud(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

How many states can afford the present minimum wage?
How many states are owing workers arrears in salary for months?
Yet you tell them to fight for increase in minimum wage when you knew it will take years for all states in Nigeria to accept it even when oil revenue was good during GEJ.
Let the government use that money they want to add to minimum wage to subsidize the PMS cox d minimum wage means inflation of food prices again
Baba mi am shaking my head wondering how increase in min wage will cause inflation .....just be writing things without thinking. Go and pray that God will have mercy on this country and borrow u small sense

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by piro4humility(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2016
An idle man is a devil workshop. Since NYSC batch A stream 2 has been postponed, let us all PCM join the protest with this [b][/b]slogan: WE MUST SERVE OUR FATHER'S LAND NOW OR...............
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2016
kastroud:

Baba mi am shaking my head wondering how increase in min wage will cause inflation .....just be writing things without thinking. Go and pray that God will have mercy on this country and borrow u small sense
Its draft head like you with no basis in economics that shout such stuffs. Tell me once in your life that an increase in wage has not increased prices of commodities? I'm sure you still in JSS class so you are yet to get a chance to benefit from basic economics class. U expect the garri seller to hear FG has increased minimum wage from 18k to 30k & she should sell the same paint she sold for #300 back then at the same price abi cox she mumu like you. Read and pass junior Waec first before you quote me or google causes of inflation from your remaining 10mb data plan MTN dash U
Yet a slowpoke like you couldn't even refute the first two claims

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by Unclerukus: 2:16pm On May 19, 2016
stmayor:

my brother, let's be honest, Buhari's campaign points made him look better than merlin, so the people want to see the actual magic he boasted about.
Re: PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today by HighestPriest: 2:18pm On May 19, 2016
abeg make una extend this protest reach ikorodu o.. i wan stay house small, my boss too like money ooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Army Disowns Pictures, Videos Of Mass Burials In Zamfara / Okonjo-Iweala's Brother, Ifechukwude Aninshi Escapes Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.