Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

A Nairalander Lamentation. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Lamentation. (343 Views)

A Nairalander Lamentation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Lamentation. by enasgreat: 1:39pm On May 19, 2016
Hello, I know this isn't the best way to go about this. Am grateful first to the Almighty who gave me life and the priviledge to write this.

Currently I have exhausted all means of getting access to what i would consider a life-fever task. Am 19, i have been applying for my dream course over four years now and i have been very persistent with this. I would have settle for something less or anything at most to get out of this mess of incessant climtion. When i first applied for “Waec” four years ago, I had no money and was diagnosed with “ Parkinsons Disease ” which we all know has no cure. This is my dream and i dint want to abadon it because of finance, so i applied for a better job to raise the cash to run it, well, I got paid and i eventually applied for it. When the exam started i was hushed out because i couldn't pay for malpractice[ logistics; as it is normally called ] and i was denied access to pratical experiment. When the result came out, I got pass in chemistry and physics but made the others, i was frustrated. Wanted to commit suicide but was comforted with the fact that there is a next time.

I applied the next year with the money i got from my job[ Coca cola mini depot ]. Nice, right?. During that period i became so spiritual and i became the head-he ards of a religious movement advising other students to abstain from the evil of malpractices. Those that followed failed frantically because they listened to my sermon of living right. I wasn't spared either, I failed awfully plus the guilt of causing them that much.

The next year, I re-applied for it[Waec] again and same finance issue came up and i also got “D.”A pass grade which is not of use to the course I want. I thought that was it and i shouldn't think about wasting a dime chasing the wind, same wind my future constituted.[ To cut the story short] I re-applied again and this time i was able to raise money for logistics[ Normally called ] and to my greatest amazement everybody in that centre failed it awfully, this was after i took Jamb thinking i have landed, I made the Jamb quite well, enough score to get me admission even if I don't read for the postume but that bashing was still staring at me from the internet.

Now, i took another exam to meet up before the post ume and i didn't pay the money completely because i dint check my previous result on time, so everything was rushed and i paid the little money i had on me, now, the director in charge of the school is asking me to pay my balance before next week. I have exhausted all means of getting the money, my family members don't take things like this serious and so the brunt has to be for me. Now, am not asking for money for people i don't know but..., well, i can pay back any money given to me when i receive my salary this month end. Have been living fine by grace and eating well from my provisions too but the thought of the money makes me bothered.

Please advise me on what to do
[ Don't mind my gramma, am still feeling down in writing this and can't think straight]

Thanks for your time.God bless!!!
Re: A Nairalander Lamentation. by olatunjithomas(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2016
coming soon

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Free Project Topics And Materials In Political Science / Is It Advisable To Take An Insurance Cover In Nigeria? (part 2) / 28 Motivational Quotes From Top Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.