Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Young Lady Cries Out For Help Concerning Her Lil Bro Strange Sleep Case (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Young Lady Cries Out For Help Concerning Her Lil Bro Strange Sleep Case (pics) (683 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Police Beats Her Up For Having Tattoo On Her Body / Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed / Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Cries Out For Help Concerning Her Lil Bro Strange Sleep Case (pics) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2016
This is so strange..

She said her little brother always hug the green sponge case closely that he would even leave the mat kept for him and slide on the floor ,and he's just 1 year old....is this normal?

Please drop your views because I'll be dropping the nairaland link to her back on palmchat and your comments are highly needed and appreciated...

Lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy your help is also appreciated
Thanks mods

Re: Young Lady Cries Out For Help Concerning Her Lil Bro Strange Sleep Case (pics) by Oladipupo22: 1:47pm On May 19, 2016
LOL

I hope he's not using jazz or something
Re: Young Lady Cries Out For Help Concerning Her Lil Bro Strange Sleep Case (pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 19, 2016
undecided I don't understand? What was the problem?
Re: Young Lady Cries Out For Help Concerning Her Lil Bro Strange Sleep Case (pics) by Godfullsam(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2016
Not a big deal...
may be he plays a lot with it. don't worry, he will soon outgrow such habit.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries Out For Help Concerning Her Lil Bro Strange Sleep Case (pics) by Ramon92: 2:11pm On May 19, 2016
Debbie has a very cute smile... smiley
Re: Young Lady Cries Out For Help Concerning Her Lil Bro Strange Sleep Case (pics) by BrownShawty(f): 3:54pm On May 19, 2016
Ewwh the boy looks dirty...see his trouser sef..

Well what I think is,doctors should be able to relate to this
Cc ishilove lalasticlala
*kisses* to the hardworking moderators..One love

(1) (Reply)

Why Lagos Should Be The Most Infrastructured City In Nigeria / This Is How Bulgari Fight Corruption / A Groundnut Well Set(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.