Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,114 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

A Must Read For All Entrepreneurs Or Aspiring Entrepreneurs In The House - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Must Read For All Entrepreneurs Or Aspiring Entrepreneurs In The House (496 Views)

Why You Need Digital Marketing Skill As An Entrepreneur Or Aspiring One. / Why All Entrepreneurs Must Embrace E-mail Marketing Campaign / 5 Entrepreneurs In Africa Who Started A Successful Business With $100 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Entrepreneurs Or Aspiring Entrepreneurs In The House by BISolutionsng: 2:22pm On May 19, 2016
http://biempowerment.com/2016/05/19/must-read-entrepreneurs-aspiring-entrepreneurs-house/

I do not watch football at all but, even a deaf person would realize that something special had happened, Leicester City F.C…… won the premiers league after….. years. I asked my husband, who is an ardent football fan of arsenal and even plays football himself, I said to him, “Leicester City F.C must have done something differently and I would want to know what it was?” He then sent me this write up written by Mercy Makinde, I read it and learned a lot of lessons as an entrepreneur and I decided to share with our treasured BiE readers. This is especially for the entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs in the house. Enjoy

Tokunbo Fasoro
BI Empowerment Team

IMPORTANT LIFE AND BUSINESS LESSONS FROM LEICESTER’S VICTORY – Mercy Makinde

Claudio Ranieri, an amiable, jolly, simple family man is probably the most talked about man on earth now! He didn’t raise the dead or marry Kim Kardashain…no! Mr Ranieri manages a club in England, Leicester City, which historically has not been very good. In its 132-year history, Leicester City, a club with nowhere near the resources of glamorous rivals such as Manchester United and Chelsea, had never won England’s top league. But today this unassuming Italian man who is not THE ONE is the man of the moment, as that same club last night became de facto champions of the English Premier League, the most watched competition on the planet earth!

In an age when success has long seemed restricted to a predetermined few, Leicester’s achievement can hardly be overstated. Little wonder it is generating a lot of excitement in the sports world. Soccer lovers are particularly enthralled by this unlikely victory, as it is often exhilarating to see an underdog do so well.

Soon enough, Mr. Ranieri will become a case study in Harvard or Oxford and he will take over the corporate speaking circuit! But before the empirical research begins, let me share a few vital business and life lessons I have observed in the success of his team. ...

#SeeMoreHere ... http://biempowerment.com/2016/05/19/must-read-entrepreneurs-aspiring-entrepreneurs-house/
#WeloveGraduates
#weEmpowerYouths

(1) (Reply)

Finally!!learn How To Make Full Time Living With Email Marketing / Start Ur Business.supply Bulk Nail Art To Nail Shops.low Cost 2 Start.0812181079 / Boi_yes Shortlisted Applicants, Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.