Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! (1690 Views)

Personal Blog Up For Sale With Adsense At 40k / Newly Designed Blogger Blog Up For Grabs!!! / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 19, 2016
GET YOUR OWN BLOG
Beginners often make the mistake of creating a blog with or Blogger. That is NOT the wrong way to go, but experts recommend that you host your blog personally. That's why you need to use wordpress.org
SAVE YOURSELF SOME ENERGY...
Why not relax and concentrate on writing your posts while I design your blog professionally? Since you may need to monetize your blog, I will ensure that it is adsense friendly!
BUT FIRST, CHOOSE YOUR NICHE
I don't subscribe to the "all niches" idea. Pick a niche that won't easily get you bored. After choosing your desired niche, it will then be time to contact me. Your niche will guide me on how to design your blog professionally.
HOW MUCH?
With just N20,000, you'll get a professional blog which is worth N60K. I can only accept 5 interested persons.
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by gratefulheart(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2016
Let see samples of your previous work?

1 Like

Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 19, 2016
Some Niches That May Interest You
To help you find your niche of interest, I have listed 20 niches below. You'll surely find one that suits well with your interests:
1. blog about entertainment/latest gists
2. blog about schools/admissions
3. blog about digital marketing
4. blog about fashion/beauty
5. blog about health/safety
6. blog about blogging
7. blog about web design/maintainance
8. blog about campus stories/updates
9. blog about financial tips/home management
10. blog about sex/relationships
11. blog about evangelical work
12. blog about books/magazines
13. blog about agriculture
14. blog about physical fitness/exercise
15. blog about driving/biking
16. blog about affiliate marketing/promotions
17. blog about building/construction
18. blog about science/technology/mathematics
19. blog about graphics/image designs
20. blog about news/updates
These are just few topics you can choose from... See you. +2347014509524
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 19, 2016
gratefulheart:
Let see samples of your previous work?
Gratefulheart, what a wonderful name! Well unfortunately, I can't boast of having samples or a portfolio. However, I believe anyone would like to work with me because over the years, I have focused entirely on learning to design websites/blogs (offline) based on latest standards such as:
1. responsiveness
2. fast loading pages
3. user friendly interfaces
4. good navigation systems
5. etc
Gratefulheart, it may interest you to know that most people jump into designing real world websites without first passing through the preliminary stages of learning.
It is then left for you to decide whether you'll work with someone who has not learnt the in's and out's of web design or to work with someone who has learnt just how to do things right.
Talking about samples, most people "steal" other peoples' work only to claim they did it themselves. Which is what I will never subscribe to.
Try me, and you'll be convinced!
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by mhizeva(f): 6:25pm On May 19, 2016
lakes99:
[s][/s]

haba...u shud av created ur own topic shocked shocked shocked

This is called advertising

1 Like

Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by frank417: 6:54pm On May 19, 2016
sssampusss

1 Like

Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by lakes99: 8:16pm On May 19, 2016
mhizeva:

no......itz called puttin sand in anoda pesin's garri

1 Like

Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by emillionaire: 9:33am On May 20, 2016
the hustle is real. I got my website through vastengroup.com
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by enoch273: 1:27pm On May 20, 2016
mhizeva:

Your site is not appealing to users, I can be of help, buzz me on WhatsApp with 08179538301
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by mhizeva(f): 3:10pm On May 20, 2016
enoch273:

Your site is not appealing to users, I can be of help, buzz me on WhatsApp with 08179538301

You mean my site is not appealing to you

So tell me why my site is not appealing to you?
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by enoch273: 1:49am On May 21, 2016
mhizeva:

You mean my site is not appealing to you

So tell me why my site is not appealing to you?

You ve my contacts, message me I can help
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by mhizeva(f): 2:17pm On May 21, 2016
enoch273:

You ve my contacts, message me I can help

You are seeing me here... I am trying to help your user experience

Because 95% of users love my site

1 Like

Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by enoch273: 12:49pm On May 22, 2016
mhizeva:

You are seeing me here... I am trying to help your user experience

Because 95% of users love my site

Okay suite your self.
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by mhizeva(f): 2:28pm On May 22, 2016
enoch273:

Okay suite your self.

I have seen your site... you are using the maxxiz template right.... Well let me tell you things you site lacks....

Your site does not have a favicon

Secondly I saw that you left the site credits Powered By sosothemes on you site... (Is it because you dont know how to remove it)

You see I told what I saw missing in your site without dropping whatsapp contact... Contact me if you wanna talk hearts6055@gmail.com or we can talk here
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by gratefulheart(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2016
Send me your email.

Laive:

Gratefulheart, what a wonderful name! Well unfortunately, I can't boast of having samples or a portfolio. However, I believe anyone would like to work with me because over the years, I have focused entirely on learning to design websites/blogs (offline) based on latest standards such as:
1. responsiveness
2. fast loading pages
3. user friendly interfaces
4. good navigation systems
5. etc
Gratefulheart, it may interest you to know that most people jump into designing real world websites without first passing through the preliminary stages of learning.
It is then left for you to decide whether you'll work with someone who has not learnt the in's and out's of web design or to work with someone who has learnt just how to do things right.
Talking about samples, most people "steal" other peoples' work only to claim they did it themselves. Which is what I will never subscribe to.
Try me, and you'll be convinced!
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by enoch273: 12:21am On May 23, 2016
mhizeva:

I have seen your site... you are using the maxxiz template right.... Well let me tell you things you site lacks....

Your site does not have a favicon

Secondly I saw that you left the site credits Powered By sosothemes on you site... (Is it because you dont know how to remove it)

You see I told what I saw missing in your site without dropping whatsapp contact... Contact me if you wanna talk hearts6055@gmail.com or we can talk here

Check the last time I posted on that site, it has been neglected, don't worry I already ve a new one, once I buy domain even you will confirm it.
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by mhizeva(f): 8:28am On May 23, 2016
enoch273:

Check the last time I posted on that site, it has been neglected, don't worry I already ve a new one, once I buy domain even you will confirm it.

Suite yourself
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 24, 2016
gratefulheart:
Send me your email.

Gratefulheart, so sorry for the late reply. You can reach me with this email address: laiveetom[at]gmail.com. I used "[at]" instead of @ to avoid spamming by bots. You can type it correctly. Thanks.
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by Nobody: 7:18am On May 26, 2016
Thanks for all your comment/criticisms...
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by Nobody: 8:12am On May 26, 2016
If u need an admin for u blog to keep u on track with d latest info on news, sport, entertainment etc.. I'm very much available pls inbox meTank u
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by enoch273: 8:53am On May 26, 2016
mhizeva:

Suite yourself

For a Lady you are incredibly rude, if you don't embrace critics you will get no where, have a nice day.
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by mhizeva(f): 9:00am On May 26, 2016
enoch273:

For a Lady you are incredibly rude, if you don't embrace critics you will get no where, have a nice day.

You told me to suite myself and I told you same and then you say am rude ..... Thats why you are a typical Nigerian
Remember no critic will tell you that something is wrong with your brand and give you his phone no.... Its just someone that thinks he knows all and yet he cant remove the copyright credit from the sora template in his blog...

Typical...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by enoch273: 9:16am On May 26, 2016
mhizeva:

You told me to suite myself and I told you same and then you say am rude ..... Thats why you are a typical Nigerian
Remember no critic will tell you that something is wrong with your brand and give you his phone no.... Its just someone that thinks he knows all and yet he cant remove the copyright credit from the sora template in his blog...

Typical...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

You can't justify yourself, cause you bashed into someone thread to spoil his business, claiming you can design sites for a cheaper price when yours has not even started, you really need to grow up and did I tell you I am dome with removing the copy right of a thing, use the template MRS I too know and remove it and see what happens, I don't need to even argue with you, as far as my AdSense pays me on a monthly and I earn over the threshold in a day, I will leave you to your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! by akinswaggs(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2016
Nigeria Non Hosted Adsense for Sale........ send me pm for details

(1) (2) (Reply)

Content.ad Account For Sale / Check In To Grab Your Own Fully Approved Non Hosted Adsense Accounts / Learn Pro Website Designing for FREE. From Beginner To Expert In 1 Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.