Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa (21671 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics / Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics / Fire Guts Part Of Lagos Secretariat Alausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by Likei(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2016
buhari might end up being the last president nigeria will ever have
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by GWMI(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2016
Those floating the NLC order, are those that will still run to them when they are having problem with Govt.Yes the strike affected the public school pupil,students in my area today.What about you did it affect your area?
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by rosalieene(f): 4:08pm On May 19, 2016
angry undecided cry
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by MrMcJay(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2016
Likei:

Naah. If Goodluck couldn't break Nigeria, no other person can.
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by rosalieene(f): 4:10pm On May 19, 2016
Who Is Fooling Who?
"We are not saying oil subsidy has been removed" - Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi
"Subsidy has been removed." - Ibe Kachiukwu.
"I do not know what subsidy is" - President Muhammadu Buhari.
"Removal of subsidy will create 200,000 jobs" - Alhaji Lai Mohammed.
"Subsidy has not been removed, just price hike" - Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by Doyin2(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2016
NLC now stinks.

NLC
strike should be against the FG and not APC.

The anti APC placard shows a politically motivated protest.

This is FG of Nigeria not that of APC.I am sure that very sound minds appreciate my line of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 19, 2016
Kikikikikikik every body don tire for APC and buhari government
wizzyenya:
who say Jonathan no try wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by maxwell767(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2016
NLC is no doubt on the loosing side... They destroy the union by themselves when they accommodated the so called APC propaganda during GEJ tenure, now the mighty APC has striken them they now REFERRED the APC as ALL PROMISES CANCELLED grin...

my advise is for them to write to GEJ and tender a classic apology.... Bfor amadioha + songo will descend on that loosing union cheesy

in other words, this is a cross we all must carry... For those who brought the cross for us to share from by voting for APC CHAIN/CHANGE I say thank u... I know that u own cross is heavier and thicker than mine, and is suppressing u, but u wanna act maturecheesy I say to u again congrats hope u ENDURES it till 2019 cheesy

Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by eligibility: 4:18pm On May 19, 2016
No one can be trusted except God . The most annoying aspect of it was that the masses were not duly informed before the hardship was compounded on 6th May, 2016.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by shiki(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2016
Sexytemi:
wey d protesters?, i was expecting to see large crowd o.

NLC are just bunch of crooks who thinks of themselves than d masses they claim to fight for.

My own na make naira rise o, its just not funny down here with d exchange rate o.

Am with u somehow
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by Drversatile: 4:27pm On May 19, 2016
This is a government that does not care about the citizen, leave all those grammars and cork and bull story they are using the VP to disseminate to the public. Lia Muhamed is telling us Nigeria is broke but he can apply for #15m for China trip is he going to import phones for masquerades ?
Imagine from the mouth of deputy senate president 'ordinary Nigerians ' I can't forget that. Even military rulers will use 'fellow Nigerians' Anyone expecting anything for the masses is on a mission impossible .Change we asked change we got
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by yhinnex(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2016
NLC STRIKE: Labour to review strike action next week- NLC PRESIDENT: AYUBA WABBA.
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by eligibility: 4:34pm On May 19, 2016
Likei:

MR SOOTHSAYER أفﻻ تعقلون ؟
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by Zieristclair(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
anarchy ko, malachy ni
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by Zieristclair(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2016
discusant:

Only a criminal government locks up people against the law.

Your bros Buhari must remember how his regime ended in 1985.
he doesnt remember,maybe you should go remind him so you get locked up also.
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by Nicur: 4:56pm On May 19, 2016
WOW UK university workers supports NLC , as they set to go on strike too!!! they are not happy with BUHARI!!!! grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3115386/uk-university-lecturers-set-go#45774262
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by Iyoma2(f): 5:10pm On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
Go and ask Olisa Metuh, Nnamdi Kanu and Fani-Kayode if the "bragging government" has balls or not!
you are as dull as d so called government u are defending why dont u answer d question than deviating show me just one person in this Apc government dat is free of Corruption.
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 19, 2016
Tolexander:
Go and ask Olisa Metuh, Nnamdi Kanu and Fani-Kayode if the "bragging government" has balls or not!

Sadly Nigerians won't use balls as a criteria in voting in the next president, let them get to work!
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by pryncexcel: 5:47pm On May 19, 2016
NLC or what ever they are called, should go and look for something meaningful to do with their crooked life...where were they when govt said kerosene should be sold for 50naira and up till today we keep buying it for one hundred and some thing naira.... in fact they should come and help clean my compound.....lol
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by izzou(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2016
Doyin2:
NLC now stinks.

NLC
strike should be against the FG and not APC.

The anti APC placard shows a politically motivated protest.

This is FG of Nigeria not that of APC.I am sure that very sound minds appreciate my line of reasoning.

Sure

Well said

Its the FG that failed

After all the reps and senate supported subsidy and both APC and PDP are partakers

I just pity the poor nigeians following them to carry flag
When them reach house,they will face reality
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by lailo: 9:21pm On May 19, 2016
And they fueled dia protest buses @ #145 to go round lagos.Labour has lost it.
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by omobaba101(m): 12:34am On May 20, 2016
This is interesting. TVC News said there was no NLC protest in Lagos today! where will the propaganda of this govt lead us to?
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by ariesbull: 6:01am On May 20, 2016
They should go to ojota
Monkeys
Sai baba has dealt with them

We warned them
Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by ariesbull: 6:02am On May 20, 2016
omobaba101:
This is interesting. TVC News said there was no NLC protest in Lagos today! where will the propaganda of this govt lead us to?

Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2016
izzou:
When una tire,just drop the flag and go and buy fuel at 145 for your gen tonight

Re: NLC Protesters Storm Lagos Secretariat In Alausa by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=ariesbull post=45787635][/quote]

Since them born you for Nigeria, shey na like dis strike dey be? Even bring back our girls rally has more effect than dis stupid evangelism....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal / EFCC Files Fresh Charges Against Fani-kayode / Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.