Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m (4454 Views)

Very Clean Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Corolla Sport: N1.750m / Foreign used 2005 Mercedes-benz S500 Amg With Panaromic Roof (fully Loaded) / SOLD Direct 03 Toyota Corolla Sport N1.3M O.B.O 08033409402 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Olabosipo(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2016
Good condition 2005 Mercedes benz available for sale. It's got a very neat interior and drives very fine. Call 08039624703 now to inspect. Location is Festac Town. Buy and drive.

Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by teejan: 5:05pm On May 19, 2016
no phone number,no location,any issues with vehicle ? no price.
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Drmberede(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2016
How much. Any issues
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by king406(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2016
This is not an AMG and neither it is a 2004 model. Please find the correct details of your car to avoid confusion.
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Olabosipo(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2016
All details correct inputed. I'm so sorry about the error. @King 406 i understand there are lots of people like you on nairaland that are just here to criticize others and make them look bad so I'd just ignore you for now. No apologies needed, I need something tangible instead.
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Olabosipo(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2016
One day people like you will go to weddings and tell the groom that the name on the invitation card is not the real name of the bride he's getting married to.
king406:
This is not an AMG and neither it is a 2004 model. Please find the correct details of your car.

1 Like

Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by kachiwhyte: 8:57am On May 20, 2016
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by kachiwhyte: 8:59am On May 20, 2016
Pls, show pix of the engine
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Olabosipo(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2016
Engine pix

Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Olabosipo(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2016
You can come and discuss with the owner
kachiwhyte:
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by shadedthutz: 4:35pm On May 20, 2016
Please what's the mileage on this car?
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by king406(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2016
Olabosipo:
One day people like you will go to weddings and tell the groom that the name on the invitation card is not the real name of the bride he's getting married to.
nawa o ok I hear u.
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by ehissi(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2016
Olabosipo:
All details correct inputed. I'm so sorry about the error. @King 406 i understand there are lots of people like you on nairaland that are just here to criticize others and make them look bad so I'd just ignore you for now. No apologies needed, I need something tangible instead.

It's obvious to even the most simple minded of Mercedes Benz fans that you know nothing about Mercedes Benz.

If you took offense at King406's comment, then let me apologize in advance before I give mine.

AMG cars - which are a special series of Sporty version of classic cars made by Mercedes - have one thing in common; their model numbers are double digits as opposed to their regular models which are usually Tripple digits. This is the standard format of issuing model numbers that Mercedes Benz uses to distinguish AMG cars from regular cars.

For example, an AMG version of a G wagon Mercedes Benz would be the G86 or G63. It would sound dumb to a Mercedes Benz fan to bring a G wagon labeled AMG and the model is G550 and you say it's an AMG model??

It's either the model number or year is wrong or the Metal badge displaying the model number at the rear end of the car is wrong.

Thats why King406 can boldly tell you without even inspecting the car that Your car isn't an AMG model. AMG C65 or C55 from Mercedes sounds more like it and not C230 AMG.

The steering wheel and even the dashboard suggests to me - depending on where the car was made - that attempts were made to p!mp the car.

It has the dashboard of a regular 05/06 C class but the steering wheel of a C class coupe - I stand to be corrected on this - but yet you called it an 05!! Quite interesting.........

Once again, as for the C230 AMG; that is wrong labelling.

Hope you understand now...................no pun intended!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by cugger: 7:51pm On May 20, 2016
ehissi:

It's obvious to even the most simple minded of Mercedes Benz fans that you know nothing about Mercedes Benz.

If you took offense at King406's comment, then let me apologize in advance before I give mine.

AMG cars - which are a special series of Sporty version of classic cars made by Mercedes - have one thing in common; their model numbers are double digits as opposed to their regular models which are usually Tripple digits. This is the standard format of issuing model numbers that Mercedes Benz uses to distinguish AMG cars from regular cars.

For example, an AMG version of a G wagon Mercedes Benz would be the G86 or G63. It would sound dumb to a Mercedes Benz fan to bring a G wagon labeled AMG and the model is G550 and you say it's an AMG model??

It's either the model number or year is wrong or the Metal badge displaying the model number at the rear end of the car is wrong.

Thats why King406 can boldly tell you without even inspecting the car that Your car isn't an AMG model. AMG C65 or C55 from Mercedes sounds more like it and not C230 AMG.

The steering wheel and even the dashboard suggests to me - depending on where the car was made - that attempts were made to p!mp the car.

It has the dashboard of a regular 05/06 C class but the steering wheel of a C class coupe - I stand to be corrected on this - but yet you called it an 05!! Quite interesting.........

On point. The car is 2005 c230 compressor. That's the standard steering that comes with it

1 Like

Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by king406(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2016
ehissi:

thank you jare. I was trying to correct the man but he insulted me. As in this is car I actually use. Mine is 2006 model with V6 engine. The amg of c230 is called c32 amg. Even from the engine pic he posted I can see that it is a 2.3 ltr supercharged engine.. Which benz calls kompressor. His car is a 2005 c230 kompressor. But the man no wan hear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by ehissi(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2016
king406:
thank you jare. I was trying to correct the man but he insulted me. As in this is car I actually use. Mine is 2006 model with V6 engine. The amg of c230 is called c32 amg. Even from the engine pic he posted I can see that it is a 1.8ltr supercharged engine.. Which benz calls kompressor. His car is a 2005 c230 kompressor. But the man no wan hear

That is if it is his car!!?? lipsrsealed
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by ehissi(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2016
king406:
thank you jare. I was trying to correct the man but he insulted me. As in this is car I actually use. Mine is 2006 model with V6 engine. The amg of c230 is called c32 amg. Even from the engine pic he posted I can see that it is a 1.8ltr supercharged engine.. Which benz calls kompressor. His car is a 2005 c230 kompressor. But the man no wan hear

Hmmmmmmm.......................1.8ltr!!! undecided

That is Boko-Haram on the highway!! Just dey cancel express like suicide bomber.....grin

What is your experience with the car?? Is it a fuel guzzler like they say, or na deity whey you go dey use money and mechanic go dey issue sacrifice every week or............... grin
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by king406(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2016
ehissi:

Hmmmmmmm.......................1.8ltr!!! undecided

That is Boko-Haram on the highway!! Just dey cancel express like suicide bomber.....grin

What is your experience with the car?? Is it a fuel guzzler like they say, or na deity whey you go dey use money and mechanic go dey issue sacrifice every week or............... grin
fuel guzzler ke? Na lie o. I've been using the car since October last year. Bought it toks. A quarter of the tank takes me to kaduna from Abuja with the AC on and speed up to 160 to 180 and multiple kickdowns. The car only entered a mechanics workshop once, and na steering pump wey spoil sef. And I travel weekly with it. Abj to kaduna on Fridays and back on Sunday. Like this afternoon I filled my tank from Abuja and I'm here now in kaduna with quarter to a full tank. I drove at my normal speed of 180 with freezing AC.
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by ehissi(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2016
king406:
fuel guzzler ke? Na lie o. I've been using the car since October last year. Bought it toks. A quarter of the tank takes me to kaduna from Abuja with the AC on and speed up to 160 to 180 and multiple kickdowns. The car only entered a mechanics workshop once, and na steering pump wey spoil sef. And I travel weekly with it. Abj to kaduna on Fridays and back on Sunday. Like this afternoon I filled my tank from Abuja and I'm here now in kaduna with quarter to a full tank. I drove at my normal speed of 180 with freezing AC.

Cool!! Oya where this festac boy whey dey sell AMG C230 self? grin
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Olabosipo(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2016
Car is still available for sale. Make una come remove the AMG tag when una come inspect o. Whether na me put am there una go tell me. Guess I'd have to tag a lot of c230 online with AMG to save myself. The car has c230 sport and AMG on it and that's the basis of my marketing here so it's left to whoever to remove the tags with mouth or spoil the market, calls are still rolling in and I appreciate you all for keeping the post on top. I once sold a c230 v6. This is c230 4 cylinder, same way someone called and said that one is c350 that I changed the tag and I was like, short minded fellow. (I'd send the link in next comment). I understand some people can talk more than they make money (like newscasters) but please the owner said he wants N1.1m and everyone that has seen it love it and said it's beautiful. That's what matters to me. You guys can ride on now. Apologies to anyone I've offended in my post. I can assure interested buyers it's a good car not minding anyone's opinion.

1 Like

Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Olabosipo(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2819995/sold-super-neat-sweet-2007. Check this link and tell me if this is AMG or normal c230 you see everyday.
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Olisa4all: 1:43am On May 22, 2016
Olabosipo:
Car is still available for sale. Make una come remove the AMG tag when una come inspect o. Whether na me put am there una go tell me. Guess I'd have to tag a lot of c230 online with AMG to save myself. The car has c230 sport and AMG on it and that's the basis of my marketing here so it's left to whoever to remove the tags with mouth or spoil the market, calls are still rolling in and I appreciate you all for keeping the post on top. I once sold a c230 v6. This is c230 4 cylinder, same way someone called and said that one is c350 that I changed the tag and I was like, short minded fellow. (I'd send the link in next comment). I understand some people can talk more than they make money (like newscasters) but please the owner said he wants N1.1m and everyone that has seen it love it and said it's beautiful. That's what matters to me. You guys can ride on now. Apologies to anyone I've offended in my post. I can assure interested buyers it's a good car not minding anyone's opinion.

For a car sales man, a lil research on the vehicle you're selling will get you up to speed. Thats just an AMG badge you can get anywhere.

Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by dejarule: 5:15am On May 22, 2016
The car is a 2005 c230 kompressor sport sedan with the AMG body kit borrowed from the C32 AMG. Very reliable car n fun to drive, will outrun most V6 cars
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by dejarule: 5:35am On May 22, 2016
ehissi:

Right abt d AMG coding system. The only thing pimped on that car is the AMG badge n dat might not be the seller's fault, probably shipped it in like dat n the engine is 1.8ltr with a sport steering
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Phillfree(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2016
W202 (pre-2000 model) C36 and C43 W203 ( Previous model) C32 and C55 W204 ( Current model ) C63 only. Those are the only baby benz AMG
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Olabosipo(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2016
Okay let's say its not an added advantage to any car. The fact that these features make cars chop fuel (if I'm not wrong) is enough reason for a buyer not to be interested. So I guess since you say it's not an AMG I'd just increase the price. AMG, Sport, Kompressor. They're all siblings with same surname.. speed. It doesn't make much difference to me. I'd appreciate if our Benz lecturers can tell the differences for our knowledge helpful in future use cos I feel they're all the same.
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by dejarule: 10:36am On May 22, 2016
Olabosipo:
Okay let's say its not an added advantage to any car. The fact that these features make cars chop fuel (if I'm not wrong) is enough reason for a buyer not to be interested. So I guess since you say it's not an AMG I'd just increase the price. AMG, Sport, Kompressor. They're all siblings with same surname.. speed. It doesn't make much difference to me. I'd appreciate if our Benz lecturers can tell the differences for our knowledge helpful in future use cos I feel they're all the same.

The AMG is d performance oriented version of any Mercedes Benz class, the SPORT is telling that it's being tuned to behave like sports car (lower ride, sports suspension,brakes, steering n tires to name a few) and the KOMPRESSOR is d German term for Compressor which is a forced induction technology for boosting combustion which translates to more engine power. E.g. like the c230 kompressor in question is a 1.8ltrs engine producing around 198hp which is about same hp with some V6 engines hence u have d power n torque of a 3.0 V6 from a 1.8 I4 banger (fuel economy- don't 4get 145/ltr) Hope this explanation helps.
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Olabosipo(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2016
AMG is performance oritented? I dont get but I understand the others. I think it's just the paddings and kit that makes it AMG but same engine and tyres with sport editions.
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by dejarule: 10:52am On May 22, 2016
Olabosipo:
AMG is performance oritented? I dont get but I understand the others. I think it's just the paddings and kit that makes it AMG but same engine and tyres with sport editions.

Not only d padding the engines in AMGs are much more powerful e.g d most powerful normal c-class 00-04 is the c320 with a 3.2ltr V6 with 210hp, while d C32 AMG is d same engine with a Kompressor producing around 345hp with sport styling, suspension n brakes
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Olabosipo(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2016
Thanks. JaRule. I get it now. Still available.
Re: sold- Very Neat Registered 2005 Mercedes Benz C230 4 cylinder AMG Sport @ N1.2m by Kufie(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2016
ehissi:

While you're correct about double digit numbering for proper /////AMG models, in some parts of Eastern Europe, There are certain models that are called "AMG PAKET (That's AMG Package in Turkish). These models could be the C180, C200, C250, E200, E250, E350 etc. They come fitted with AMG style body kits like the bumpers and side skirts. Rims too in most or all cases. Just not the AMG engines. These models come with the /////AMG Badge from the factory and this appears to be one of such models because it looks like the C32 AMG. The most subtle AMG ever made they say

(1) (Reply)

Registered Peugeot 607 2005/6 Manual Clean Like Toks @ 870k / 2007 Toyota Camry / 2016 Model Lexus Rx350 Fsports Toks Fully Loaded Good Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.