Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

More Photos Of The Chibok Girl Meeting With President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of The Chibok Girl Meeting With President Buhari (1049 Views)

Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / ASO ROCK Uses Picture Of Rescued Chibok Girl Meeting With PMB As Cover Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of The Chibok Girl Meeting With President Buhari by Iamdagreatguy(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2016
The meeting had in attendance the following people.

Re: More Photos Of The Chibok Girl Meeting With President Buhari by Iamdagreatguy(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2016
More

Re: More Photos Of The Chibok Girl Meeting With President Buhari by Pidggin(f): 5:19pm On May 19, 2016
Make dem interview the girl na?shuu
Re: More Photos Of The Chibok Girl Meeting With President Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2016
I thank God for her life.
Re: More Photos Of The Chibok Girl Meeting With President Buhari by mankan2k7(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2016
Why dem turn her to ojuju calabar?
Am so sorry for u
Re: More Photos Of The Chibok Girl Meeting With President Buhari by donphilopus: 6:10pm On May 19, 2016
Who be that Egungun Calabar na?! She must have employed at least 1000 Nigerians for the dressing alone! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: More Photos Of The Chibok Girl Meeting With President Buhari by Immunity1(f): 6:14pm On May 19, 2016
What will now happen to that child i think they should kill him that is the best thing
Re: More Photos Of The Chibok Girl Meeting With President Buhari by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 19, 2016
Immunity1:
What will now happen to that child i think they should kill him that is the best thing

What crime has the innocent child committed? Anyways, I no blame you, na too much abortion naim kolo ur mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ranking Of Nigerian States According To Solvency / How Sharia Law Will Eventually Free Kano Beheaders. / Buhari Not Ill, But Pray For Him -adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.