Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle (1900 Views)

PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP / Fresh Power Tussle In APC: Buhari Woos Tinubu For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by famobaba(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2016
Senator Buruji kashamu bought a newspaper page in The Nation Newspaper to blast Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose and Dr Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo States.

His response came on the heels of the crisis rocking the Peoples' Democratic Party (PDP) in the South West.

Some parts of his comment reads,

"Both Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayo fayose and Dr. Segun Mimiko of Ondo State really disappointed well-meaning leaders and members of the party. How can these two governors who have the law to thank for their current positions brazenly work against the law? It is rather unfortunate that Governor Mimiko allowed himself to be railroaded to Fayose's den of infamy; much more is expected of anyone of his calibre who found redemption from the law courts. Both governors have, by their complicity in the nullity that took place on Saturday 14 of May in Akure, shown that they are agents of anarchy, discord and deceit.

Continue...http://expressng.com/2016/05/buruji-kashamu-bombs-ayo-fayose-mimiko-over-pdp-power-tussle/

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 19, 2016
S
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by ricsman(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2016
hope u were able to identify them after the bomb??

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by mankan2k7(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2016
Fayose for prexy.......2019
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by DRISKLEF(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2016
Next!
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by benedictnsi(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2016
ricsman:
hope u were able to identify them after the bomb??

Lol bros use your brain small na grin lwkm
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 19, 2016
This is internal atomic bomb. Amazing
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2016
Don't believe this news,
I saw them playing draught behind iya latis place
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by famobaba(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Don't believe this news,
I saw them playing draught behindviya latis place

Egbon Ngwa, if it is believe you want plz go and buy The Nation Newspaper. Kashamu spent like 400k buying full page advert to blast your brother
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2016
famobaba:

Egbon Ngwa, if it is believe you want plz go and buy The Nation Newspaper. Kashamu spent like 400k buying full page advert to blast your brother

Abeg leave those People Deceiving People.
I maintain they are playing draught

In case you don't still understand, you can goggle SATIRE
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by modath(f): 6:45pm On May 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Don't believe this news,
I saw them playing draught behindviya latis place

Fayose's wife predicted that what befell him during his first time will repeat itself, I'm gradually agreeing with her...

I understand having issues with outsiders but who picks quarrel with the people that are supposed to have his back when push come to shove?

Ekiti people are just marking time cos they are just beyond fed up!! Haba! Na only him?

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2016
modath:

Fayose's wife predicted that what befell him during his first time will repeat itself, I'm gradually agreeing with her...

I understand having issues with outsiders but who picks quarrel with the people that are supposed to have his back when push come to shove?

Ekiti people are just marking time cos they are just beyond fed up!! Haba! Na only him?

Do you remember the popular English adage
Empty drums make the loudest noise.

In place of drum , put Fayose/PDP

Culled from an earlier post which I was attacked for.

Proudlyngwa:
Gov Ayo Fayose keeps forgetting he is part of this Government. He should be more interested in governance not playing opposition , he can as well resign and become a spokes man for the opposition.
Posterity will not remember him for criticizing Buhari, rather he will be remembered for good or bad governance in Ekiti state. Elections are in 3 years from now, so let him sit his ass and think of projects that will benefit his state.

famobaba:

Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2016
lol
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by ricsman(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol bros use your brain small na grin lwkm
hmmm. when bomb has done its work identification because difficult.... bomb na bomb o.... literature aside
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by sammyj: 7:20pm On May 19, 2016
People's Defected Party PDP!!! grin
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by JingoOAU(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2016
Can anything good come out from thy abode/PDP?

Nay
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
lol

Your PDP elders are "bombing" one another, and you are here laughing!
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2016
Buruji was really pissed.

Wetin Fayose and Mimiko do am sef; haba, the kain grammar wey Buruji come blow for this wahala na bomb true true.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 19, 2016
Buruji is acting the script of those who threatened to extradite him back to USA.

I trust fayose na,so kashamu can brag till christ come.
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2016
Volksfuhrer:

Your PDP elders are "bombing" one another, and you are here laughing!
wetin make I talk
Re: Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle by RichDad1(m): 8:04pm On May 19, 2016
A party that can't fix it's own house wants people to take them serous as an opposition?
Abeg KOWA for life jare.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nairalander And A Friend On Politics / A Review Of Hitler's "Enabling Act" & Zombies' Attempt To Crown Buhari Khalifa / Check Your Nda Results Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.