Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. (1735 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2016
This type of thread has been trending 4 a while now making Fp easily, so I decided to present my own hoping to make FP like others.

Now let's go there.........

Before the election, Wailing Zombies thought Buhari will be humiliated like this, in picture 1

But he came out of the election joyous like this in picture 2

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2016
Mbaka be like I am a confirmed prophet now.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2016
And the Northers be like even with car wash certificate I can work in CBN

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2016
cheesy
Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2016
And their HERO was embarrassed like this in picture 1

And sent packing back home like this in pic 2

The wife was angry and acted like this pic 3

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2016
angry
Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2016
The hailing zombies then thought it is time to eat like this
Pic 1

Amechi rejoiced this way thanking God for escaping "Amechi gate" pic 2

So Tinubu felt like the boss and claimed to have the lion's share in this administration as show in pic 3

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2016
And the IPOB were like the zoo must fall pic 1

When zoo prison turtured their dilector, Nnamdi kanu be like,
:This Buhari no dey fear God ooo, person no fit play with am again?
pic 2

Time to go back......pic 3

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by modath(f): 5:57pm On May 19, 2016
Hope Mo can make this lil contribution? smiley

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by benedictnsi(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2016
Not just Nairaland...... Even on Facebook grin
Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2016
modath:

Hope Mo can make this lil contribution? smiley
modath, i want to convert to APC....
Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by DRISKLEF(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2016
Alright. And now your picture 1 is what nigerians has turned out to look like.

Pity.
Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by geogino(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2016
greatiyk4u:
J
greatiyk4u:
B
STFUand4kMeHARD:
angry
greatiyk4u:
R
greatiyk4u:
E
greatiyk4u:
Y
STFUand4kMeHARD:
angry

See front page hopefuls... You guys would 'CHANGE' this as soon as it hits fp.
Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by AngelAhnie(f): 6:04pm On May 19, 2016
gringrin
Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2016
So Buhari declared I belong to nobody and

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2016
Tinubu be like after all I did for you?

Amechi be like this man must be joking, how does he think I will recover Rivers money?

Aisha was not convinced and tried to find out the truth from baba

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2016
Six months later, baba left his ministerial supporters in suspense and torture like this

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by modath(f): 6:13pm On May 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

mo, i want to convert to APC....

Na religion? cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2016
When fani kayode said PDP was winning in 22 states.., Wailers were like...

Buhari must fail

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2016
Kaduna, Kano, Kastina came with the bomb shell, and PDP was looking at APC votes like.....

Warris all this?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2016
1. .Jonathan campaigning with his Wailing dogs like...

2. And even when they knew the odds are against them, they pretend to be positive...

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2016
3. grin but APC dey await them like

4. Finally, the result were collated and when the result from the east were counted, PDP be like, I no tell u?

5. But APC, knowing the results from the north is not yet tabled, were watching like...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2016
Then PDP heard that Kano dropped two 2 million votes...
Why is Buhari like this?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2016
6. Finally, votes from the north came and PDP for Nairaland be like...

7. PDP for Nairaland watch the rest of the collation like.. grin grin

8. Final result...PDP

9 final result, APC. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by swtdrms(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2016
«A year later the economy becomes very harsh and hailers were left like this

«But soldiers have been empowered like this

«Now this is what happens when PDP LOOTERS here that MAGU is coming

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2016
Initially METUH and FKK felt like supermen that you can't shut us up

Till they were presented with evidence and humbled like

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2016
So lazy hailers continued waiting for the 5k promise to graduates like

While also hailing Baba in pains like this

Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2016
W
Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44 whereuna dey?
Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by Jaideyone(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2016
lol funny thread. more pictures please
Re: Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2016
modath:

Na religion? cheesy cheesy
i want to be 'saved' grin

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Has Only 3 Months To Go – MASSOB Leader / Sahara Reporter - Could Buhari Be A Terrorist / Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.