Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! (19537 Views)

UNILAG Releases 2017/18 Admission Cut Off Marks And Pume Scores. / [JAMB Experience 2017] I Wrote My JAMB Today | Secretariat, Benin City. / I Wrote UTME 12 Times Before Gaining Admission - OAU Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by obagangan: 7:02am On May 28, 2016
shit can disgrace man ooo. God and as patoranking
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by anochuko01(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2016
OP! walahi I envy your style of writing o! weldone!

I also experienced this the day I wrote my jamb exam o. we were already on the queue at the school gate when my stomach began to rumble, I knew I wouldn't have made it if I didn't use the toilet immediately. so I left the queue and went to a house opposite the school, luckily for me the people were considerate coz the owner of the house once had that experience. after I finished and left the house, I noticed that the small paper where I wrote the answers (expo) had fallen off my boxers, see another trouble o! I couldn't dare enter without that paper! After thorough searching I found it and returned to the school. on getting there the gate man refused to open the gate, I had to spend several minutes explaining my predicaments. Finally I made the exam hall, finished my jamb in about an hour, and used the remaining time to sleep and gist. I scored 273 anyway, so the expo worked. God forgive me!

Fast track to about two years later, while standing at the front of our gate, a fair pretty lady who was around to sit for a WAEC paper dashed to my front and was like ''bros, I'm very pressed... can I use your toilet'' I just smiled and remembered what I went through!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by poyet(m): 7:07am On May 28, 2016
;DBoy, you killed the story, 👨 man! I so love your poetic prowess. What had happened had happened. How you narrated it is out of this world 🌍. Cool 😎!
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by ihatebuhari(f): 7:10am On May 28, 2016
grin kiss
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by mrjojo: 7:11am On May 28, 2016
grin grin well done op!! Poo can disgrace ehn..
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by chimaobinelson(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2016
well narrated,dou i hate it long,bt diz one got me with every of its intriguing paragraphs

well done, nijaGotTalent

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Molz(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2016
end time post..,
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by dljbd1(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2016
Mehn! This is one great piece. I've shared with family and friends. Keep it up man.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 7:32am On May 28, 2016
Bluette:
Eyahh pele.
One can still hold urine but when it comes to "shit" especially d diarrhea kind of shit.. I rest my pen.

You didn't type this with your pen but your fingers rather.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by naijaboiy: 7:33am On May 28, 2016
grin

Incoming PUMITES better get ready for experiences such as this.

GREAT UNIBEN! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 7:35am On May 28, 2016
IamLucy:
Lol Nice Write Up.

You re Luci-fer?
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Bluette(f): 7:36am On May 28, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

You didn't type this with your pen but your fingers rather.
How sure r u?
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 7:45am On May 28, 2016
Bluette:

How sure r u?

Do you use your pen to type in your phone?

Even if you had to pen it down on a sheet, you would need your fingers to type it either in your phone or computer since it involves posting it online.

Good Morning!
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Mediapace: 7:47am On May 28, 2016
Uniben kor cheesy
No be thesame Uniben dem dey steal laptop grin ,No be thesame uniben girls go walk away when discussion never end .

Maybe you think i am not following your diary
naijaboiy:
grin

Incoming PUMITES better get ready for experiences such as this.

GREAT UNIBEN! cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Bluette(f): 7:50am On May 28, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Even if you had to pen it down on a sheet, you would need your fingers to type it either in your phone or computer since it involves posting it online.

Good Morning!

So u want me to write " I rest my fingers" aiit. cry
kinginvalhala4:

Good morn!

Good Morning!
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by jordinsparkles(f): 7:52am On May 28, 2016
LouisBERG:
grin cheesy
i loVe the atticulation of your presentatioN it speaks volume of how literally prowess your diction and sense of humour amounts..

Nice story

#caLLmeBERG
abii... I enjoyed the story too
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by geodanny(m): 7:52am On May 28, 2016
Well-done OP, sky is ur limit[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by jordinsparkles(f): 7:53am On May 28, 2016
druxy:
aaha op...lmao....buh sha dah 500# na lie o..I was there ..I saw you
mhmmmmm liar musa cheesy
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 7:56am On May 28, 2016
Bluette:

So u want me to write " I rest my fingers" aiit. cry

Lol, literally, its gonna be wrong also.
Maybe something like "I'm done typing" would have been better, since you typed what you posted.

Don't get me wrong here, I wasn't trying to belittle your intelligence; No human is ever right in everything.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by MicroBox: 7:57am On May 28, 2016
Good one
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by naijaboiy: 7:58am On May 28, 2016
Mediapace:
Uniben kor cheesy
No be thesame Uniben dem dey steal laptop grin ,No be thesame uniben girls go walk away when discussion never end .

Maybe you think i am not following your diary
How e take relate baba? undecided
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Bluette(f): 7:59am On May 28, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Lol, literally, its gonna be wrong also.
Maybe something like "I'm done typing" would have been better, since you typed what you posted.

Don't get me wrong here, I wasn't trying to belittle your intelligence; No human is ever right in everything.

Thanks.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Habiodunz(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2016
I smell something shity....How dd u clean your smelly ass dat day undecided undecided
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 8:05am On May 28, 2016
Bluette:

Thanks.

*Kisses for you*
BTW, I still have this feeling you aren't happy. Just calm down and cheer up, OK?
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by JayJustus(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2016
just look at the choice of words...shit nigga...i was engrossed...keep it up and aye start selling e-books joorh and pay me royalty for innovative ideas...
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 8:08am On May 28, 2016
jordinsparkles:
abii... I enjoyed the story too

Hmmmm, pretty miss!
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Nobody: 8:12am On May 28, 2016
Ksslib:
@CaptainEcolejnr, you get luck. Some are not that lucky with BDPA boys.

BDPA boys aren't scary at all...lived in BDPA since my first year.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Tlake(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2016
no need to worry about post utme ,get admission with uour waec,neco,nabteb visit www.cfalandz.com
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Bluette(f): 8:18am On May 28, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

*Kisses for you*
BTW, I still have this feeling you aren't happy. Just calm down and cheer up, OK?
Laffn. because am happy.. #singing in pharrels voice. Lol. What kind of feeling is dat one.? Am happy o.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by omauchay(f): 8:23am On May 28, 2016
LouisBERG:
grin cheesy
i loVe the atticulation of your presentatioN it speaks volume of how literally prowess your diction and sense of humour amounts..

Nice story

#caLLmeBERG
louisberg...why do I have this feeling that I know you.the feeling is as strong as a smell to my nose grin anyways I love the way you passed ur compliment to op..nice one.
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by joseph1832(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2016
Oliviaarims:

BDPA boys aren't scary at all...lived in BDPA since my first year.
So tell me, which boys are scary then?
Re: Why I Will Never Forget The Day I Wrote My Pume Exam! by Billiondoe: 8:35am On May 28, 2016
Ksslib:

Lol. I appreciate the kind words.

Be rest assured i will do well to notify you when it's up and running.

Similar thing happened during my IELTS test. My stomach started doing rumble in the jungle in the middle of the test. There was nothing I didn't say o, I wasn't allowed to poo. Immediately after the test, Usain Bolt no run reach me. I wasn't ashamed o. Thank God it was a good center with good toilets.

According to Otunba Gadaffi of DMT Mobile Toilet (RIP), SHIT BUSINESS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Noble Laureate, Wole Soyinka Leads Candidates For Oxford's Professor Of Poetry. / University Of Maiduguri Mourns It’s Chancellor, The Alaafin Of Oyo. / How Do You Recognize Year 1 Students In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.