Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigerian-european Singer/song Writer Needs Ideas-how To Help Naija Through Songs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian-european Singer/song Writer Needs Ideas-how To Help Naija Through Songs (541 Views)

Talented Song Writer Seeking Real Artists To Give Hit Songs / Wedding Day Hair Ideas - How Will You Wear Your Hair? / Help Naija ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-european Singer/song Writer Needs Ideas-how To Help Naija Through Songs by 7Ude: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2009
Hello fellow brothers and sisters!

I am a Nigerian-European living in Europe. I am a song writer and a vocalist, the front man of an energetic and unique band whose goal is to bring to the attention of the people,
the most serious things and other events of our daily life not excluding fun and entertainment. Band name i would rather leave anonymous for now. Songs which i have written till now have been loved and
appreciated over here. But for sometime i have lost to a degree peace of mind knowing i am a Nigerian and have not caught the peoples attention towards my proud and beautiful country.
I know there is a lot the world should know about us, beside 419 and scams, that is why i need your help to lay down concretes into ink and paper. Topics may range from politics,
sense of humor, things happening on the streets, stories (even long ones are welcome) all the way down to our traditional eating habit of hand to mouth (eba and egusi soup)  smiley In short, anything
that comes to mind  smiley

Thank you so much for your contribution helping me add to our nation's' glamour and pride.

(1) (Reply)

Hi Ppol! / Let Us Wish Nigeria Happy Birthday. / Whichwill You Celegrate Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.