Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Chicken Vs Pork - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chicken Vs Pork (6371 Views)

Chicken Vs Liver / Grilled Chicken Vs Fried Chicken / Fried Chicken Vs Cooked Chicken? Which One Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Vs Pork by mamagee6(f): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2009
Which one do you prefer?

Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Fhemmmy: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2009
I dont like pork, except pepperoni on my pizza
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by mohawkchic(f): 3:28am On Aug 20, 2009
~Both~
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Gracito(f): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2009
ewww, pork,i prefer chicken
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 31, 2009
neither
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by ifyalways(f): 2:43am On Aug 31, 2009
Chicken if I must chose.
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by okeey(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2009
i will say i perfer both
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by yjay(f): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2009
heard pork takes longer to digest, chicken for me thank u very much!
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Akanniade(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2009
chicken all the way
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Oluschenco(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2009
Chicken
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by HarryPotter1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2009
even at gun point, i will neva taste pork meat.it sucks.
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by THEAMAKA(f): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2009
for some reason my mom or family doesnt eat pork.
is it a nigerian thing? its something about the pig, idk.
the ONLY time i EVER eat pork is on my pizza.
anything else, NOOO WAY!! never will i just eat pork.
YUCK!

and i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CHICKEN!!
CHICKEN ANYDAY, ANYTIME.
i like it BBQ-ed, fried, roasted, baked, ect ect.
pretty much any kind of way, besides boiled. lol

@ topic
CHICKEN! (my favorite meat)
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by MrCrackles(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2009
Chicken for me please. . . .Pig is a no-no!
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Epi: 12:10am On Oct 19, 2009
none
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by ankeade: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2009
cheesy

Woowwww!
So much love pork. Most exspecially the meat itself and the intestine.

Hmmmmm chicken, also love it but still prefer the pork (meat) to chicken.

hahhahahhahhahhah tongue
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by blackspade(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2009
Chicken!
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2009
Pork is gross, so chicken anytime.
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by THEAMAKA(f): 12:12am On Oct 20, 2009
speaking of chicken, im going to be eating chicken and fries tonight.
YUM!! grin
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2009
THE AMAKA:

speaking of chicken, im going to be eating chicken and fries tonight.
YUM!! grin

Chop alone dey die alone oh.
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by THEAMAKA(f): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Chop alone dey die alone oh.
too bad, its already in my stomach. lol grin
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2009
Ok oh
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by suxes2005(m): 3:11am On Oct 21, 2009
Me I like chicken oooo. I dey chop pork too bt i o like d ora wey dey inside.

SHALOM
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
Chicken any day. . .I can't stand eating pork. . .no matter how cleaned up it is. . .I still get weird about eating it. . . undecided
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by iice(f): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
At the moment, i will eat the pork. Tired of chicken jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Kunbee: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
Both yummy cheesy
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by bubblegum(f): 4:44am On Nov 08, 2009
chicken ofcourse
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Horus(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
Have you ever ate pork and upon your last bite it came along with a headache? There's a reason for that. Did you know Pigs will eat anything including worms, rats, garbage, their own feeces and other pigs? And shortly after a pig has eaten "whatever", it then turns into meat on the pigs bones and this is the meat we eat; bacon, sausage, ham, salami, pork chops, etc. Here's more, did you know The Center for Disease Control stated that well over 100 virus come from pigs! In fact, majority of flu viruses that we encounter come from the lungs of pigs. Also, pigs foster many other toxins that are concealed with diseases and contain worms. Pork is the main source of taenia solium tapeworm. This kind of bacteria spreads throught the body and goes undetected for years! The bacteria takes nutrients from our cells and encourage inflammation and decline within all tissues. This helps to make an enviornment within our bodies, contributory to heart disease, diabetes, cancer, acid reflux, fatigue and depression. If this isn't enough to make you stop eating pork, let me leave you with one last fact: A retrovirus lives in all pork cells and this viruses lives through the heat that we cook in! so we eat our tasty meat ,and guess what goes inside our body?. Honestly, it causes many problems with our human body and the headaches that are often associated with eating pork is just one, that we should pay attention to as a warning sign of a food/meat not good for you. If a food is good for you, it will give you energy, nutrients and make you feel good; not headaches, fatigue, tapeworms, viruses and just an overall decline of health. So now you have it, the facts about eating pork! I trust you will make the right decision for the sake of you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Josphine4good(f): 3:03am On Oct 22, 2012
I prefer chicken because my grand mum have poultry,every day the old woman chicken keep missing. Please don't tell her am the one taking it grin
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by MrSinister(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
Horus: Have you ever ate pork and upon your last bite it came along with a headache? There's a reason for that. Did you know Pigs will eat anything including worms, rats, garbage, their own feeces and other pigs? And shortly after a pig has eaten "whatever", it then turns into meat on the pigs bones and this is the meat we eat; bacon, sausage, ham, salami, pork chops, etc. Here's more, did you know The Center for Disease Control stated that well over 100 virus come from pigs! In fact, majority of flu viruses that we encounter come from the lungs of pigs. Also, pigs foster many other toxins that are concealed with diseases and contain worms. Pork is the main source of taenia solium tapeworm. This kind of bacteria spreads throught the body and goes undetected for years! The bacteria takes nutrients from our cells and encourage inflammation and decline within all tissues. This helps to make an enviornment within our bodies, contributory to heart disease, diabetes, cancer, acid reflux, fatigue and depression. If this isn't enough to make you stop eating pork, let me leave you with one last fact: A retrovirus lives in all pork cells and this viruses lives through the heat that we cook in! so we eat our tasty meat ,and guess what goes inside our body?. Honestly, it causes many problems with our human body and the headaches that are often associated with eating pork is just one, that we should pay attention to as a warning sign of a food/meat not good for you. If a food is good for you, it will give you energy, nutrients and make you feel good; not headaches, fatigue, tapeworms, viruses and just an overall decline of health. So now you have it, the facts about eating pork! I trust you will make the right decision for the sake of you and your family.

If you cook pork properly, it will be safe to eat. All you just pasted here is bull

2 Likes

Re: Chicken Vs Pork by MrSinister(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
Horus: Have you ever ate pork and upon your last bite it came along with a headache? There's a reason for that. Did you know Pigs will eat anything including worms, rats, garbage, their own feeces and other pigs? And shortly after a pig has eaten "whatever", it then turns into meat on the pigs bones and this is the meat we eat; bacon, sausage, ham, salami, pork chops, etc. Here's more, did you know The Center for Disease Control stated that well over 100 virus come from pigs! In fact, majority of flu viruses that we encounter come from the lungs of pigs. Also, pigs foster many other toxins that are concealed with diseases and contain worms. Pork is the main source of taenia solium tapeworm. This kind of bacteria spreads throught the body and goes undetected for years! The bacteria takes nutrients from our cells and encourage inflammation and decline within all tissues. This helps to make an enviornment within our bodies, contributory to heart disease, diabetes, cancer, acid reflux, fatigue and depression. If this isn't enough to make you stop eating pork, let me leave you with one last fact: A retrovirus lives in all pork cells and this viruses lives through the heat that we cook in! so we eat our tasty meat ,and guess what goes inside our body?. Honestly, it causes many problems with our human body and the headaches that are often associated with eating pork is just one, that we should pay attention to as a warning sign of a food/meat not good for you. If a food is good for you, it will give you energy, nutrients and make you feel good; not headaches, fatigue, tapeworms, viruses and just an overall decline of health. So now you have it, the facts about eating pork! I trust you will make the right decision for the sake of you and your family.

If you cook pork properly, it will be safe to eat. All you just pasted here is bull
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
I like some pork (pork fried rice, bacon and rib tips..or is it tibs? Lol) but chicken all the way.

My mom doesnt eat pork and didnt prepare it for us. (Growing up it sucked to see my cousins eat and ENJOY their pepperoni pizzas while we ate....cheese -_-) so i guess that is why i am selective when it comes to certain pork preparations/ meals (absolutely NO pigs feet, tripe and fat back...ugh! tongue) and also why i like it.

But yeah still chicken all the way.
Re: Chicken Vs Pork by HitlerGaddafi: 1:42am On Feb 13, 2017
Pork all the way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is In Your Fridge? / Yuck! Animals You Would Not Believe People Eat (photos) / 20 Foods That Are Killing You Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.