Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Those People Judging Others, Maybe God Will Thank You For Doing His Job? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those People Judging Others, Maybe God Will Thank You For Doing His Job? (562 Views)

How Will Those People That Never Heard Of Jesus Christ Be Judged? / Does Black Colour Tools Bag One Uses In Doing His Hand Work Brings Bad Luck? / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those People Judging Others, Maybe God Will Thank You For Doing His Job? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 19, 2016
I find out that 99% of so-called self acclaimed christians are not holy either, all they do is go about judging others believing the worst about others, even my parents are included here, they find it hard to control me, no one is a saint, we are all sinners, because someone did what u don't like doesn't mean he or she will go to hell, everysin is forgiveable, except rapture takes place, apart from that, judging others mean u are claiming God, all am saying is we should stop doing God's job, moses committed murder buh he still made heaven
Re: Those People Judging Others, Maybe God Will Thank You For Doing His Job? by ever811(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2016
my friend!! take advice from people when the are kind enough to correct u nd stop taming it jufgrment...u children of now adays claim u know all until u get what u are looking for that's when u start shouting muuuuuummmmy daaaaaddddy

1 Like

Re: Those People Judging Others, Maybe God Will Thank You For Doing His Job? by ministeriallist: 9:16pm On May 19, 2016
In what way are they judgmental Maybe u need to adjust in some ways.
Always accept correction and discipline but don't allow anybody make u feel inferior.
Re: Those People Judging Others, Maybe God Will Thank You For Doing His Job? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 19, 2016
ever811:
my friend!! take advice from people when the are kind enough to correct u nd stop taming it jufgrment...u children of now adays claim u know all until u get what u are looking for that's when u start shouting muuuuuummmmy daaaaaddddy
oya face ur front
Re: Those People Judging Others, Maybe God Will Thank You For Doing His Job? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 19, 2016
ministeriallist:
In what way are they judgmental Maybe u need to adjust in some ways.
Always accept correction and discipline but don't allow anybody make u feel inferior.
u make sense a little
Re: Those People Judging Others, Maybe God Will Thank You For Doing His Job? by Nobody: 2:28am On May 20, 2016
Zceesneh:
I find out that 99% of so-called self acclaimed christians are not holy either, all they do is go about judging others believing the worst about others, even my parents are included here, they find it hard to control me, no one is a saint, we are all sinners, because someone did what u don't like doesn't mean he or she will go to hell, everysin is forgiveable, except rapture takes place, apart from that, judging others mean u are claiming God, all am saying is we should stop doing God's job, moses committed murder buh he still made heaven

Ok. You realize you are judging here. .. grin

"...I find out that 99% of so-called self acclaimed christians are not holy either, ..."

Out if curiosity, are you part of the 1% or the 99%.¿¿¿ undecided

(1) (Reply)

Joy In Heaven / Nigerians In London Allegedly Disgraced Their Pastor Inside The Church (video) / Tears Of Joy As 80-year-old Woman Gets Car Gift From Bro Joshua Iginla (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.