Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales (62396 Views)

Carefully Selected Okrika First Grade UK Wears / First Grade Bale Of Men's Shoe / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 9:00pm On May 19, 2016
Call/watsapp 08063238801/tmmpearls@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by treasuredkids(f): 9:44pm On May 19, 2016
Why not post some pix of the bales here and the price range. Also it seems the Nos posted is not on WhatsApp.
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 9:19am On May 20, 2016
treasuredkids:
Why not post some pix of the bales here and the price range. Also it seems the Nos posted is not on WhatsApp.
Ok.its on watsapp.For the prices,u need to tell me the type of bale wear u interested in buying or u add me on watsapp for more info but the price ranges bet 65k to 130k.u can check my other post for pics.thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 10:17am On May 31, 2016
still avsilable.order for urs now.
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by luloo: 12:45pm On May 31, 2016
Hello, kindly visit our online store for all your clothing needs at www.luloo.com.ng

Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 12:55pm On May 31, 2016
luloo:
Hello, kindly visit our online store for all your clothing needs at www.luloo.com.ng
whats all this rubbish.Cant u create ur own tread?why mine?i need an answer pls.

1 Like

Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
samples from polo/tshirt bale

Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
More

Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
still available.
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 12:11am On Jun 12, 2016
hello
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2016
good morning

Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
sample pics

Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by weyab: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
How much is your first class AA for mens jeans and shirt. Women blouse and chiffon?
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
weyab:
How much is your first class AA for mens jeans and shirt. Women blouse and chiffon?
hehehee!first class ke abi first grade?
Anyway,first grade men jeans is 70k,men shirts is 80k.which one do u want exactly?
Call/watsapp 08063238801 thanks and God bless.
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by weyab: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
5tss:
hehehee!first class ke abi first grade?
Anyway,first grade men jeans is 70k,men shirts is 80k.which one do u want exactly?
Call/watsapp 08063238801 thanks and God bless.
both shirt and jeans. Will chat you on whatsapp.
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
weyab:
both shirt and jeans. Will chat you on whatsapp.
ok
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
thanks all for ur patronage.i really appreciate.
Still Available.order for urs now.
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
samples from children wears

Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
I called your number,not going through.
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by cyif2003(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Hello. Do u allow people to hand pick(we that cannot buy up to a bail)
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
wahabian:
I called your number,not going through.
Yeah,wasnt arround but am back now.u can call me back when u are less busy sir 08063238801/ watsapp.thanks
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
cyif2003:
i dont sell pieces.i sell in bales.
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
cyif2003:
i dont sell in pieces,i sell in bales.Sorry for the late response
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
still available.order for urs now.call/watsapp 08063238801/tmmpearls@gmail.com.if my line is not available,u can send a watsapp message or thru phone and i will get back 2 u.thanks and God bless u all
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
still available
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
thanks all for ur patronage.i really appreciate still available order for ur bales now.
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2016
Price still pegged at 80k?
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Vorpal:
Price still pegged at 80k?
price of what bale pls?
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 20, 2016
5tss:
price of what bale pls?
Those polo shirts, v-necks and sweat shirts.
Thing is I don't need that much, So I do not know if you sell as a retailer or you know someone you could direct me to. There was a thread I saw something like that even shoes and watches but I can't seem to locate it.

Your clothes are nice.
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2016
Vorpal:

Those polo shirts, v-necks and sweat shirts.
Thing is I don't need that much, I just want to buy and wear. So I do not know if you sell as a retailer or you know someone you could direct me to. There was a thread I saw something like that even shoes and watches but I can't seem to locate it.

Your clothes are nice.
first of all,polo/tshirts is not 80k,its 70k.

Secondly,i dont do pieces,i sell in bales but there is this lady in abj that wants to buy(polo/tshirt)she asked me to hold on for her to discuss with her hubby that she will get back to me next week.If she eventually b,i will give u her number to meet with her thats if u are also in abj.So lets wait till next week and see what happens.the other lady that bought from me is in lagos but the remaining pieces are of big sizes.she had sold all.i dont know if u want that,if u interested,do let me know and thanks for the compliment.
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2016
5tss:
first of all,polo/tshirts is not 80k,its 70k.

Secondly,i dont do pieces,i sell in bales but there is this lady in abj that wants to buy(polo/tshirt)she asked me to hold on for her to discuss with her hubby that she will get back to me next week.If she eventually b,i will give u her number to meet with her thats if u are also in abj.So lets wait till next week and see what happens.the other lady that bought from me is in lagos but the remaining pieces are of big sizes.she had sold all.i dont know if u want that,if u interested,do let me know and thanks for the compliment.

Am in lagos, and do not need the big sizes. Can the price go for less?
Re: Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales by 5tss(f): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Vorpal:

Am in lagos, and do not need the big sizes. Can the price go for less?
u mean the one for the big sizes?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob / Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread / Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.