Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

‘all The Channels Of Oil Theft Will Be Blocked Within Two Years Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘all The Channels Of Oil Theft Will Be Blocked Within Two Years Buhari (522 Views)

We ‘ve Met Nigerians Expectation In 2 Years – Buhari / "PDP Mismanaged Nigeria For 16 Years" - Buhari / 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘all The Channels Of Oil Theft Will Be Blocked Within Two Years Buhari by Rikidony(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2016
‘All the channels of oil theft will be blocked within two years and Nigerians will witness a rich and better Nigeria’- Buhari

President Buhari said this in an interview with BBC Hausa recently.

“When as a Minister in the 70s I built Warri and Kaduna refineries together with 20 deports and several kilometers of pipe lines…Aliko Dangote is building a refinery capable of refining 650, 000 barrel a day, we are also going to repair the four refineries all these will be completed within two years.
All the channels of oil theft will then be blocked and those who happen to be alive will witness a rich and better Nigeria. After all that, if Nigerians choose to elect thieves as their leaders again

…it is left to them.”

http://talkofnaija.com/all-the-channels-of-oil-theft-will-be-blocked-within-two-years-and-nigerians-will-witness-a-rich-and-better-nigeria-buhari/
Re: ‘all The Channels Of Oil Theft Will Be Blocked Within Two Years Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2016
I prefer actions to words.
Re: ‘all The Channels Of Oil Theft Will Be Blocked Within Two Years Buhari by Amberon: 6:54am On May 20, 2016
I'm Urhobo and I love Buhari. He genuinly has our best interests at heart.
Unlike our own Otueke brother and his comedian wife that neglected us.

1 Like

Re: ‘all The Channels Of Oil Theft Will Be Blocked Within Two Years Buhari by 989900B: 7:27am On May 20, 2016
Hopefully . . .
Re: ‘all The Channels Of Oil Theft Will Be Blocked Within Two Years Buhari by donktrax(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2016
He just spoke the serious truth there...we are our problems. Imagine he takes his time to fix all this and in the end we elect a thief like ameachi or Saraki to continue....its sorry for us. He shud ride on, but abet find way pay people salaries na, Haba!!!
Re: ‘all The Channels Of Oil Theft Will Be Blocked Within Two Years Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2016
Because of his integrity, I believe this story!

(1) (Reply)

What Others Proof Of The Chibok Girls Do We Need Pdp?(pics) / Breaking: PDP National Hqtrs Sealed Off By Police / Niger Delta Avengers Destroys Escravos Main Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.