Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

BREAKING: Army Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok School Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING: Army Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok School Girl (490 Views)

Just In! Nigerian Presidency Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok Girl / Army Confirms Death Of Another Lt Col In Boko Haram Ambush / Army Confirms Rescue Of One Of The Abducted Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Army Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok School Girl by DickDastardly(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2016
Hours after Amina Ali, one of the Chibok girls rescued on Wednesday from the insurgents, met with President Muhammadu Buhari, at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, the Nigerian Army has announced the rescue of another of the girls this evening.
Although details of the rescue are yet to be released, Army apokesperson, Usman Sani Kukasheka, a Colonel, who confirmed the rescue, promised to provide more details later.
More to come …

Source:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/203746-breaking-army-confirms-rescue-another-chibok-school-girl.html

Re: BREAKING: Army Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok School Girl by AGideon(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2016
Heard it on TVC news now. it's getting interesting!!
Re: BREAKING: Army Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok School Girl by Flexherbal(m): 10:41pm On May 19, 2016
Good news!
Re: BREAKING: Army Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok School Girl by Ruchidera(f): 10:44pm On May 19, 2016
What suddenly happened? I thought before now Sambasia forest had been levelled? Where wete they hidden? This drama is becoming interesting embarassed I hope she will be airlifted with the presidential jet to Abuja just like the previous one to go and see the president.? Yeye people! embarassed
Re: BREAKING: Army Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok School Girl by tellwisdom: 10:45pm On May 19, 2016
Please enough of this script play...People are suffering and this burantashi goats are busy fooling themselves to distract us. The gurls tell you sey dem lost?? ...Ndi ara, with kunu infested brain angry
Re: BREAKING: Army Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok School Girl by zicky(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2016
Arrangee
Re: BREAKING: Army Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok School Girl by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 19, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Army Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok School Girl by jamex93(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2016
I see
Re: BREAKING: Army Confirms Rescue Of Another Chibok School Girl by ShySteady(m): 1:06am On May 20, 2016
Interesting game...

(1) (Reply)

Why Must You Think About SEX Living Alone? / How I Almost Spoiled A Good Thing Because Of Greed And Selfishness / How Do I Delete A Topic I Created On Nairaland??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.