Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Bokoharam, Chibok Girls And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam, Chibok Girls And APC (563 Views)

Osinbajo And APC Governors Present 75th Birthday Card To Buhari / Buhari, Akeredolu And APC Governors In Akure (photo) / "Tinubu And APC Governors Behind Akeredolu" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam, Chibok Girls And APC by mekaboy(m): 12:22am On May 20, 2016
I am glad the chibok girls are being rescued or found 1 by 1.

Now let's put some things together.

Almodu sheriff was accused of being one of the founders of BokoHaram. We saw a pic of Buhari and himself contesting some time ago.

Under Gej, according to Buhari, an attack on BokoHaram is an attack on the north

Recently we heard that 800 BokoHaram members that killed thousands of Nigerians and destroyed properties have been let go/ granted amnesty or rehabilitated as we were told.

We were not informed of this until someone mentioned it. Who was consulted before this agreement was reached I can't explain.

In one month or less, 1 chibok girl who can't speak English was found or rescued by army.

Less than a week another has been rescued.

Could this rescue be linked to the agreement to grant 800 members amnesty?
Re: Bokoharam, Chibok Girls And APC by chiefolododo(m): 12:37am On May 20, 2016
Buhari ,running a propaganda system of government

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam, Chibok Girls And APC by mekaboy(m): 12:40am On May 20, 2016
I watched the interview where PMB spoke angrily about Nnamdi Kanu. You would think Nnamdi kanu has committed the highest crime in the world.

Now you will be shocked to find out that the president that spoke so bitterly about Nnamdi kanu for entering Nigeria with 2 passports, will be relaxed knowing that 800 men who killed innocent Nigerians, raped women, destroyed properties, made people homeless will be somewhere in his backyard enjoying themselves in the name of rehabilitation.

Note: I am not a biafran fan.

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam, Chibok Girls And APC by cckris: 12:54am On May 20, 2016
Don't forget that over 200 GIRLS were doing O'Level Physics, in the remote village of Chibok, when urban schools hardly 100 candidates. The safest option is not to believe anything said by APC.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam, Chibok Girls And APC by Nobody: 12:56am On May 20, 2016
-you find 800 boko haram members by hook or crook
-you interogate them away from the media and make them give you sensitive information about their hide out
-security agents act based on this information without letting you (the media) know
-2 chibok girls are found

What is the problem here?

Is it that they can't speak english (ohh a northener can't speak english "SHocker shocked ) that is the problem or that it took one month?
Ever thought mayb, just mayb the nigerian army is not as incompetent as dasuki told us they where.

3 Likes

Re: Bokoharam, Chibok Girls And APC by Nobody: 1:11am On May 20, 2016
mekaboy:
I watched the interview where PMB spoke angrily about Nnamdi Kanu. You would think Nnamdi kanu has committed the highest crime in the world.

Now you will be shocked to find out that the president that spoke so bitterly about Nnamdi kanu for entering Nigeria with 2 passports, will be relaxed knowing that 800 men who killed innocent Nigerians, raped women, destroyed properties, made people homeless will be somewhere in his backyard enjoying themselves in the name of rehabilitation.

Note: I am not a biafran fan.

Humans are funny as shiit, the only reason why you think boko haram is more dangerous than agitation for a civil war 2.0 is because
Boko haram is still fresh in our mind, compared to CW (you probably weren't born then)

So you would think 20,000 people that had died so far as a result of back yard made boko haram is greater than the 2million nigerian casualty suffered as a result of a war that no one wanted.

We are too guided by emotion and let it cloud our judgement. If you would just set your emotion aside for one nano-second, you will know which is more dangerous. Boko haram is nothing compared to CW.

3 Likes

Re: Bokoharam, Chibok Girls And APC by mekaboy(m): 4:37am On May 20, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Humans are funny as shiit, the only reason why you think boko haram is more dangerous than agitation for a civil war 2.0 is because
Boko haram is still fresh in our mind, compared to CW (you probably weren't born then)

So you would think 20,000 people that had died so far as a result of back yard made boko haram is greater than the 2million nigerian casualty suffered as a result of a war that no one wanted.

We are too guided by emotion and let it cloud our judgement. If you would just set your emotion aside for one nano-second, you will know which is more dangerous. Boko haram is nothing compared to CW.

So in this 21st century a call for separation means a call for war? Then u actually reason like BokoHaram.

Why isn't EU threatening war against Britain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam, Chibok Girls And APC by Nobody: 9:13am On May 20, 2016
mekaboy:

So in this 21st century a call for separation means a call for war? Then u actually reason like BokoHaram.

Why isn't EU threatening war against Britain.

We are talking about africa, this one is jumping to europe
People that are light years ahead in civilization. People that actually know what they are doing with their life
People that actually discussed about leaving the eu in a civilized way (round table fashion) instead of threatening fire and brimstone from their biafra british radio
While simultaneously insulting their country. It's 21st century (as you said) and we don roll like that.
Kanu already called us a zoo, it would be stu.pid to start comparing BiafraExit from nigeria with Brexit from EU (this fvckers did it the right way)

Although i like how you cherry pick in an argument and only pick from the once that suits you. Typical leftist eh?

I want to ask you something (i actually dont know the answer to this question so bear with me).
The IPOB's had a better chance of disintegrating from nigeria under Jonathan (because he understood the struggle) why didnt they push for indepndence then knowing fully well their chances of getting it when their man was in power was higher?

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam, Chibok Girls And APC by chriskosherbal(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2016
Speechless

(1) (Reply)

Igbo : Their Nightmare And Enigmatic / BREAKING: Metuh Has Case To Answer, Appeal Court Rules / Photos From The Hausa Version Of The Federal Government Town Hall Meeting In Kan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.