Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State (17329 Views)

Phd Scandal: Poly Dismiss Rector For Presenting Fake Certificates / Nigeria Scraps Award Of HND Certificates By Polytechnics / Sex Scandals Rock Ebonyi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by PrinceMario(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2016
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by Menzy86(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2016
Ebiragirl:
God Bless Nigeria, Kogi State, Ebiraland. That's what. We. Live for in Nigeria. (Corruption)
Hey ebira girl can we connect? Ebira boy here with serious business to talk about.
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by jamace(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2016
With all the religiosity,we are still very corrupt. Religion is just for show now, no effect on our lives. Too bad.
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by Acidosis(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2016
Mr Governor should not hesitate to sack all, jail them and get them executed if necessary.

The nature of corruption in the Kogi State Civil Service, especially the Teaching service has never been recorded anywhere in the universe.

90% of Teachers in Kogi state work with fake certificates. Without apologies to anyone, Kogi state will never develop as far as the Igalas remain in that state. They're the perpetrators of these evil acts. The Yorubas and the Ebiras are not left behind, but the evil deeds of the Igalas cannot be compared to any in Africa.

My dad knows these people very well; in fact, he knows some Permanent Sects with no NCE. Some of the illiterates from Igalas working in his Ministry forged Degrees and NCEs.

99% of Bachelors degree from Nsukka in Kogi is fake. There is likelihood that anyone with Nsukka degree in Kogi is a criminal.
They all go to a particular zone to print BEd. and Bsc. Nsukka

Governor Bello should not hesitate to execute those involved, and ban their generations yet unborn from taking up any government job till Nigeria dies.

These evil men, majority of whom work in Abuja, deserve nothing but death. These Satanic agents are the very reasons why no recruitment has been conducted in Kogi since the past 20 years.

God! I can't wait to pitch my political tent in Kogi! Many so called workers and their generations would be JAILED forever.
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by henrysam(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2016
They take am resemble their baba at the top.
Everything about naija is fake.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by itstpia8: 9:40am On May 20, 2016
And it will spread beyond Kogi no doubt because we are all Nigerian and in ghost hunting mode.
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by okpor2(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2016
Y is dis report credited to Yahaya Bello?Y is it made to look as if its a new report?Wada was d gov in 2014 wen d report was submitted accordin to the news?someone is bn mischievous here?Nd d source ebira?I wonder if they are not making KogI teachers look bad in other to make d Gov look beta in d face of d pple?
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by itstpia8: 9:43am On May 20, 2016
okpor2:
Nd d source ebira?I wonder if they are not making KogI teachers look bad ?

Hm!

Witch hunting things.
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by kuuljay(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2016
Waiting for Wailers to tag this a scam grin grin grin grin they stand solidly behind anything curruption
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by mariosam(m): 9:48am On May 20, 2016
Adanna86:
Ethically wrong but desperation cause am...loooool

Ada anyi,...you re a beauty to behold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by itstpia8: 9:52am On May 20, 2016
Femich18:
Ehen Ehen..and im sure most of them will be from Igala land. Those pple are just too corrupt...Everything nah Padi padi tins but now that a Ebira is the gov dre secrets will be blown open. The fraud in SUBEB is even meagre when compared to that in KSU and KSP...Igala are not helping kogi in development at all

This is the reason why I said they should put another Igala man as governor.

Must Igala and Ebiras go to war simply because an Ebira man is in that position?
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by funmieG(f): 9:54am On May 20, 2016
Ebiragirl:
God Bless Nigeria, Kogi State, Ebiraland. That's what. We. Live for in Nigeria. (Corruption)
yeah! We rock!
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by Deejay1000(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2016
Acidosis:
Mr Governor should not hesitate to sack all, jail them and get them executed if necessary.

The nature of corruption in the Kogi State Civil Service, especially the Teaching service has never been recorded anywhere in the universe.

90% of Teachers in Kogi state work with fake certificates. Without apologies to anyone, Kogi state will never develop as far as the Igalas remain in that state. They're the perpetrators of these evil acts. The Yorubas and the Ebiras are not left behind, but the evil deeds of the Igalas cannot be compared to any in Africa.

My dad knows these people very well; in fact, he knows some Permanent Sects with no NCE. Some of the illiterates from Igalas working in his Ministry forged Degrees and NCEs.

99% of Bachelors degree from Nsukka in Kogi is fake. There is likelihood that anyone with Nsukka degree in Kogi is a criminal.
They all go to a particular zone to print BEd. and Bsc. Nsukka

Governor Bello should not hesitate to execute those involved, and ban their generations yet unborn from taking up any government job till Nigeria dies.

These evil men, majority of whom work in Abuja, deserve nothing but death. These Satanic agents are the very reasons why no recruitment has been conducted in Kogi since the past 20 years.

God! I can't wait to pitch my political tent in Kogi! Many so called workers and their generations would be JAILED forever.

why are u so pained.. you might die of too much hate man. though they are corrupt but it's actually across the 21 local govt of the state and not only the Igala's alone.
their is no tribe in Nigeria that corruption. doesn't exist..

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by jantavanta(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2016
jamace:
With all the religiosity,we are still very corrupt. Religion is just for show now, no effect on our lives. Too bad.

Fantastically religious and fantastically corrupt, like Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by sixpacks: 9:56am On May 20, 2016
this explains how lame and inconsistent the government of that state is, also explain how decayed and soured our educational institute have become, may God help my country
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by funmieG(f): 9:56am On May 20, 2016
God bless AYB
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by jamace(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2016
jantavanta:

Fantastically religious and fantastically corrupt, like Afghanistan.

That is why God is not answering our prayers.

Behold to obey God is better than sacrifice prayers.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2016
Deejay1000:

why are u so pained.. you might die of too much hate man. though they are corrupt but it's actually across the 21 local govt of the state and not only the Igala's alone.
their is no tribe in Nigeria that corruption. doesn't exist..
I hate EVIL people... from my tribe or any other tribe.

Meanwhile, we are talking about state government that has been under the control of the Igalas since the creation of Kogi state. It is not about local govts!

If Wada had won the election, these people will continue to receive salaries, meanwhile, no new genuine graduate has been recruited legitimately since the past 20 years in Kogi!

Why shouldn't I be filled with anger? This is not about me; I have no plan working in Kogi state civil service; however, it becomes my duty when some sets of people continue to embarrass the generality of Kogi people.

If my anger could cause thunder to strike these criminals, I would in fact get angrier so they can all die.

As far as I know, The Igalas in Kogi state have contributed more wreck to Kogi state than any other tribe.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by itstpia8: 10:08am On May 20, 2016
Do you folks believe you can/will intimidate Igalas without scattering Nigeria?

Thats self defeating.

I hope you know what you're doing!
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by Deejay1000(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2016
Acidosis:

I hate EVIL people... from my tribe or any other tribe.

Meanwhile, we are talking about state government that has been under the control of the Igalas since the creation of Kogi state. It is not about local govts!

If Wada had won the election, these people will continue to receive salaries, meanwhile, no new genuine graduate has been recruited legitimately since the past 20 years in Kogi!

Why shouldn't I be filled with anger? This is not about me; I have no plan working in Kogi state civil service; however, it becomes my duty when some sets of people continue to embarrass the generality of Kogi people.

If my anger could cause thunder to strike these criminals, I would in fact get angrier so they can all die.

As far as I know, The Igalas in Kogi state have contributed more wreck to Kogi state than any other tribe.

hmmm, I comment my reserve
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by vickodedon(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2016
Ebiragirl:
Ogbeni tell that nigga make him pay salary joor.. He just the misyarn asif he dey perform.. #PaySalaries.. #PayOurLecturers
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by vickodedon(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2016
Femich18:
Ehen Ehen..and im sure most of them will be from Igala land. Those pple are just too corrupt...Everything nah Padi padi tins but now that a Ebira is the gov dre secrets will be blown open. The fraud in SUBEB is even meagre when compared to that in KSU and KSP...Igala are not helping kogi in development at all
Igala isn't the problem bruv but ur mouth wer no shut up mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by luvbeloved(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2016
News from a fake/wrong source/link... Ebiraland.com ke? # lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by gidjah(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2016
EVEN THE STATE(an advance aboki state) IS A SCAM, FAKE AND SERIOUSLY FORGED!!!
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by Nobody: 11:10am On May 20, 2016
mariosam:

Ada anyi,...you re a beauty to behold.

#Blushes wink Daalu dear, you humble me.
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by OBK247: 12:05pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=Femich18 post=45791054]Ehen Ehen..and im sure most of them will be from Igala land. Those pple are just too corrupt...Everything nah Padi padi tins but now that a Ebira is the gov dre secrets will be blown open. The fraud in SUBEB is even meagre when compared to that in KSU and KSP...Igala are not helping kogi in development , did u read it at all? This fake schools and certificate are discovered in 21 local government in the state, so pls let us tribal war in this noble forum, God bless all of us, amen.
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by biggie73(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2016
That's what one get where "connection or contact" is more important than what you know. Anyway,man must chop.
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by jayrock(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2016
Femich18:

Nah...but most of them are Igalas...A similar report once came up about this same SUBEB early last yr. Then Wada pushed it under the carpet cos many of his pple Wre involved.... that was when most teachers Wre been paid Half salaries ..I was a teacher then under the Lokoja local govt
u just need to grow up cos it is only a child that will think his mother cook the best. even in ur house, there is corruption. the Yoruba's are not in exception child.
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by clickwtB(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2016
Action governor do needful and the best for Kogi state and shame your critics.
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by clickwtB(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2016
Please do the best for kogi state!!!@GYB
Re: Kogi: Fake Certificates, Fake Schools, Fake Teachers, Rock State by Hush08181801636(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2016
MrEmkaul:
Swerve!

Another Chibok girl sighted in
Ikot Ekpene.

Please share widely until she's
also taken to Aso Rock.
go sambisa now... make military find u there... hush!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Fixes New Date For Sale Of Forms / Scholarship! Scholarship!! Scholarship!!! / Federal Poly Owerri Bars Students From Driving On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.