Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Please I Need Answers To 10 Most-difficult-to-answer Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Answers To 10 Most-difficult-to-answer Interview Questions (612 Views)

6 Brutally Honest Answers To Common Job Interview Questions / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / How To Answer Interview Questions In Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Answers To 10 Most-difficult-to-answer Interview Questions by yomi2324: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2009
Below in my experience are a list of the 10 most-difficult-to-answer questions during an interview session

1. What are your salary requirements? or How much do you think we should pay you?
2. Introduce yourself to Us
3. Why do you want to work for this company?
4. Why did you leave your former job? or Why do you want another job? (this is even more difficult if you were sacked
in your former job)
5. How do you get along with your colleagues?
6. Have you been interviewing for other jobs?
7. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
8. What do you Know about this company? (even more difficult when you have not done any prior research
on the company)
9. What is your code of conduct?

10. We are humans as such not perfect. So What are your areas of weaknesses?

please who can answer these questions

why don;t you let us know the 10 most difficult questions you encountered during an interview

(1) (Reply)

Required: Executive Director Transportation (haulage) / I Need An It Placement In Any Isp Or Telecom Firm / Vacancy For An It Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.