Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

How To Solve Audi A6 Engine Codes Do Not Match On Foxwell NT500 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Solve Audi A6 Engine Codes Do Not Match On Foxwell NT500 (508 Views)

Help A Sister! Audi A6 2002 Vs Honda Accord 2000 / Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean / Moaoun Designs An Audi R8 For Nigerian Roads (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Audi A6 Engine Codes Do Not Match On Foxwell NT500 by lanrce(f): 6:56am On May 20, 2016
Here's sulution about engine codes of 2000 Audi A6 do not match on foxwell NT500 and the useful solution has been given.

Vehicle info:

Model and year: 2000 Audi A6 avant, 2.8L 30 valve non-turbo.

Engine code: ATQ, 147KW.

Symptoms:

My foxwell NT500 do not match with engine codes and it doesn’t take my VIN. The list of NT500 has AMX, ARE, AGE, AJK, APR, AQD, and north American models are AHA, ATQ (mine),APB, BEL, AVK, AWN,BBD, BAS, BCY. Is there a firmware upgrade that would list my model?

Solution:

Go to official website foxwelltech.com to update to latest version
When you select car model you have to chooseAudi A6 USA/CAN 1998>

Update operation guide:

The device required:

Foxwell NT500 scan tool

Update tool diagmate

PC or laptop with USB ports and internet explorer

SD card reader

Internet service

Update steps :
(1). Download the update tool DiagMate from the foxwell official website foxwelltech.com

(2). Upzip the DiagMate file, and follow the steps to install the tool and driver.

(3). Double click the FoxScanner on the desktop to launch the application.

(4). Remove the memory card from the scanner to the card reader and plug the reader into the computer.

(5).Use your Foxwell ID and password to login.

(6).Click my updates, and select the check box you hope to update, click the download. Then click the update button to start installation.

The updates completed.
i from this website to get the tool
http://www.foxwellshop.com/wholesale/nt500-vag-scanner.html

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic At Reasonable Price At Ketu Lagos Ac / Attn. Siena: Help Needed With A4 B5 Ignition Kit / Important Information For All Vehicle Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.