Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders (15628 Views)

Police Teargas And Injure Shia Muslims On Arbaeen Trek In Abuja (Photos) / Police Teargas Protesting Shi'ite In Kano (Photos) / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Generalyemi(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2016
ERockson:
I blame the labour union in the East. your people say they are rich and can afford the #145. They say SW are lazy and poor and that is why they protest the increase.
Police dislike hypocrisy from the second class citizen

father my Lord ,the time have come to give this man some senses.father don't abandon him.he is up to 40, lord show him your mercies

3 Likes

Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Daraph(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Honestly I think that willsurely be a better choice for u
If it's not better,I wouldn't have suggested it
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Generalyemi(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2016
ERockson:
I blame the labour union in the East. your people say they are rich and can afford the #145. They say SW are lazy and poor and that is why they protest the increase.
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by blackpanda: 10:41am On May 20, 2016
Daraph:

If it's not better,I wouldn't have suggested it

Wow. How I wish rapture can just rapture only u dia grin
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by izzou(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2016
Generalyemi:

father my Lord ,the time have come to give this man some senses.father don't abandon him.he is up to 40, lord show him your mercies

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

On point bro

Some people can really be dumb

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Generalyemi(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=Generalyemi post=45795357][/quote]
expired kwontry
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by 2rutalk1: 10:42am On May 20, 2016
ERockson:
. Some people were natural born brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by 2rutalk1: 10:42am On May 20, 2016
ERockson:
. Some people were naturallly born brainless.
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Ibrolism: 10:42am On May 20, 2016
dre11:

•NLC chairman sustains leg, head injuries
•Labour demands release of members
•Strike paralyses states

http://newtelegraphonline.com/strike-police-beat-teargas-arrest-labour-leaders/
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Nobody: 10:45am On May 20, 2016
This country is in deep shit, I pray that God will intervene.Some people are drowning and others inside fire and everyone is just pretending that all is well.For my family and I, the GRACE OF GOD WILL SEE US 2RU
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2016
Next time America refuses to sell weapons and Military equipment to us, the same people praising police brutality on this thread will attack America's policy.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by macaranta(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2016
Interesting....
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by laviecontinue: 10:51am On May 20, 2016
So we keep shouting "GEJ is our hero, sai baba is the best" but when are we going to actually face the truth? with the way this nation has been running even before now with the way things are now, what can we do to achieve the CHANGE we actually want? Other than praising and supporting every injustice by our so called heros #helpouryouthsthetruthtoknow

2 Likes

Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by jamesope04(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2016
boujaye:
only in Ebonyi. they can't try it elsewhere, no not in Niger Delta, police will remove their uniforms and run into the bush. rubbish!
Mere chest beating
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by ybilad(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2016
Story story story

Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by GWMI(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2016
I can say man inhumanity to man is the cause of Nigeria's problem not only the Govt.An elderly man was beaten up to the extent of breaking his hand and leg and some devilish children who have no conscience will come here and support it?this is madness.How can you increase price of fuel and when someone is speaking he got a serious beating and you claim is right?I feel APC is taking the hearts and brains of many nigerians from them because no single human outside nigeria, will support this, this is madness and it is devilish.The Labour union must not feel intimidated they must show that they are fighting a just cause.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by TOSSYN38(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2016
This is ridiculous
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Ralphdan(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2016
Welcome to the one chance ride2 2023. Buhari is a renowned tyrant under the disguise of democracy,quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by greatiyk4u(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2016
boujaye:
only in Ebonyi. they can't try it elsewhere, no not in Niger Delta, police will remove their uniforms and run into the bush. rubbish!

Story 4 d kids
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Pavarottii(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2016
madridguy:
The Nigeria Police Force always taking it too far against harmless law abiding citizen. What is wrong with people exercising their civil right under law. May God help our Military men always doing eye service for the Oga's @ the top.

Before you rain insult on PMB, remember how many were killed under GEJ during 2012 protest.
Lol... grin grin in ur heart u know PMB is killing democracy. Only u already defending him without anybody calling his name. It must really be a tough job defending ur dull mentor...! cheesy And u r quick to call GEJ's name. Is GEJ d only ex president in Nigeria. U Don get heart attack at d mention of GEJ's name ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Holysholay: 11:18am On May 20, 2016
By the time APC is done with Nigeria, they gonna ask our nationality, we gonna respond Niger Republic....

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Tamzblaze(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2016
jhydebaba:
Una never see something... Protesting under milidemocracy.

Military and Democracy= MILICRACY
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Nobody: 11:28am On May 20, 2016
grin grin

e pain am
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by hausameat: 11:37am On May 20, 2016
shamsuRana:

yes o!

wailers saying that Chibok girls kidnapping was organised by the APC........so the APC also organised the stealing of arms fund? Planted Sheriff as PDP Chairman? Destroyed the economy? Refused to build refineries? Spent billions on power but we all live in darkness? Organised the kidnapping of Jonathan cousin and Iweala papa? Apc 'jazzed' Jonathan when he said 'stealing is not corruption'

senselessness of frustrated chumps
People dey make sense, you dey busy dey carry one LIKE only. Thrash.
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Nobody: 11:51am On May 20, 2016
This is so unfair. We r running a democratical kind of govt. Don't know y policemen will arrest labor leaders. Who even gave them d right?
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by ehissi(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2016
madridguy:
The Nigeria Police Force always taking it too far against harmless law abiding citizen. What is wrong with people exercising their civil right under law. May God help our Military men always doing eye service for the Oga's @ the top.

Before you rain insult on PMB, remember how many were killed under GEJ during 2012 protest.

I can never forget our dearly departed of 2012, which is why when the military/police killed protesters under the Jonathan administration we rained insults on Jonathan, Nkonjo Iweala, Barth nnaji, Labaran Maku and Diezani allison daily and not Buhari or Tinubu or Fashola or Lai Mohammed or kaichukwu for that matter.

I also will not forget the hardship of 2016, of which judging from new reports, propaganda and counter-propaganda, is still loading, so therefore in season and out of season I will continue to perpetually rain insults on PMB, kaichukwu, Lai Mohammed, and Fashola daily.

Nonsense mproko of Daura river...................................................................................... angry
If na Zara or Aisha Buhari you go give them dollar and first class ticket to London angry

Nonsense................................................................................. angry
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by olakan22: 11:56am On May 20, 2016
shamsuRana:

yes o!

wailers saying that Chibok girls kidnapping was organised by the APC........so the APC also organised the stealing of arms fund? Planted Sheriff as PDP Chairman? Destroyed the economy? Refused to build refineries? Spent billions on power but we all live in darkness? Organised the kidnapping of Jonathan cousin and Iweala papa? Apc 'jazzed' Jonathan when he said 'stealing is not corruption'

senselessness of frustrated chumps
we hear. That's what y'all have been saying since campaign. However, the question is WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE ABOUT IT OR WHAT IS HE DOING ABOUT IT
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by ayd91(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2016
I am lost for words... all these in Ebonyi? I am in Abakaliki and I have not come across any teargassing...
Anyone in Ebonyi to confirm?
Losts of wild journalism going on this days...
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by shamsuRana(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2016
olakan22:
we hear. That's what y'all have been saying since campaign. However, the question is WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE ABOUT IT OR WHAT IS HE DOING ABOUT IT

If you raised your voice - You've already lost the argument.

have you asked those that are versatile? wink
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by shamsuRana(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2016
hausameat:
People dey make sense, you dey busy dey carry one LIKE only. Thrash.

am not in for the LIKE.Its for sane people to see read and understand,simple.
Got that young lad?
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by Godsate: 12:15pm On May 20, 2016
madridguy:

Protest in support of strike that is against Court order.

I just pity those that are ignorantly following the protester. If anything happen to you, kindly know that you are on your own.

I don't see what is law abiding in what the protesters are doing. Court gave order and they are acting against it. So, the police are doing their work.
Re: Police Teargas, Arrest Ebonyi Labour Leaders by olakan22: 12:20pm On May 20, 2016
shamsuRana:

If you raised your voice - You've already lost the argument.

have you asked those that are versatile? wink

what's this one saying? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: We Won't Allow Almajiris Come Into Ebonyi State / Wike Flags Off Construction Of 5 KM Road In Abaji Area Council (Photos) / Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.