Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) (10997 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / Nigerians Would Be Happy In Few Hours - Ita-Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 20, 2016
Senator Ita Enang has just vindicated IPOB and NDA.

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Integrityfarms(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2016
izzou:
Jonathan disappointed me

So a president has undisputed power to allocate a block to whomsoever he pleases and Jonathan didnt use it?

Dis Nigeria sef

Dont you think tha those licenses has a term period of atleast 6 years before its been revoked? What can he do when its not yet time for the reallocation of the oil blocs ?

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by 989900B: 10:16am On May 20, 2016
Dollyak:

A senator has been debunked by a nairalander, that makes sense. Well done

Debunked by DPR . . . reading and research is always of more help than assumptions and emotions.

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by joseph1832(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

i they fine by brother, hope say you they enjoy the CHIBOK season movie way baba and his criminals they play for us?

may 29th don reach, baba wan get punchline to throw grin grin grin grin grin
LOL. Make him talk am, 2 out of almost 300 na wetin. I dey wait for am. Lol.
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by fiizznation: 10:17am On May 20, 2016
This is an old news and I don't see any reason why it did grace your homepage. I even had to create a thread last week just to disprove this flimsy lies flying around. This was the thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/3110309/oil-blocks-owners-88-owned

Çc: mynd44, lalasticlala, seun etc please do take note

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by seunmsg(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2016
Firefire:

Jonathan was waiting for the expiration of the exiting contract due for renewal from 2016, the wise northerners have to do everything humanly possible to ensure Jonathan does not preside over the Oil Blocks License renewal where justice would have been done.

Have you asked why Alhaji Buhary kept the Minister of Petroleum to himself ? It's a game plan. We are aware of it and they shall fail Insha'Allah.

Btw: I am from the SW.

God bless Nigeria.

Can you provide a list of OML and OPL licenses that will expire this year? You can't just go around throwing wild allegations without providing substantive proof, provide us with evidence to support your above allegation.

2 Likes

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Dragonking: 10:19am On May 20, 2016
Abagworo:

He might be informed but using tribalism to steer up sentiments. There are 170million Nigerians according to our inflated population but oil block owners are not up to 10 thousand. It is right to say 169.999 million people are cheated by the few oil block owners than to turn it North vs South. I believe every State should be given an oil block while every oil producing LGA should have one each as community owned before even assigning to individuals.
Now that Lagos has found oil, should every state have a share of oil blocks in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 20, 2016
What's this man trying to say, did he forgot that majorly of the ss se are lazy people who only believe in drinking and womanizing?can you tell me any one thing a drunkard can control, the so called northerners u mention that owned that bloc didn't owned it free of charge but with their efforts and strength to work anywhere without being lazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Ifebazz(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2016
It's not news nau, but only Zombies will see equity in it because they always have an excuse in hand for every stupid thing their party people do.

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by AreaFada2: 10:22am On May 20, 2016
itstpia8:
But this news isnt new.
Abi o. But it was like a mere speculation. Now it's from the senate floor. David Mark cannot say he didn't know all along.

But I said before election that kicking GEJ out by any means was about stopping him being in charge of renewing oil block contracts due possibly in 2017 or so.

All those who were threatening forming a parallel govt have interests in oil blocks. But many refused to hear.

2 Likes

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by seunmsg(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2016
fiizznation:
This is an old news and I don't see any reason why it did grace your homepage. I even had to create a thread last week just to disprove this flimsy lies flying around. This was the thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/3110309/oil-blocks-owners-88-owned

Çc: mynd44, lalasticlala, seun etc please do take note

Shame on whoever pushed this fraudulent thread to the home page. This news is old and fraudulent and it has been disproved with facts over the years. I wonder why some people keep spreading fraudulent news just to fuel ethnic hatred. Seun, this is so wrong, Nairaland should stop promoting falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. Make him talk am, 2 out of almost 300 na wetin. I dey wait for am. Lol.
bet me bro, hes going to say it as an achievement. lol, baba no try at all, he fall even PDP hand sef cheesy
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by caphone: 10:23am On May 20, 2016
Why didn't he/they bring up such issue when the previous administration was in power (obasanjo/yar'adua/jonah) till now, Especially senator David Mark he knows what the crooky crump all this while yet he kept mute like a dumb ape nd for the records he has never been active in whatsoever on the floor why is he tthe first to baq up this, all I can see is this has been pre-planned nd well executed. Something is fishy here, Senator Enang yu'vve done well buh David mark backing yu is a questiionable move. BTW why has Senator of the republic of twitter not saying a word, I geuss he's amonng the beneficiaries of the oil blocs via chop 'n chop gov't ( I.B jonah admin)
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Ifebazz(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2016
melya:
What's this man trying to say, did he forgot that majorly of the ss se are lazy people who only believe in drinking and womanizing?can you tell me any one thing a drunkard can control, the so called northerners u mention that owned that bloc didn't owned it free of charge but with their efforts and strength to work anywhere without being lazy.
Chai... your foolishness sticks out like a sore foot. Continue.
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by permanentgrace(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2016
How did Ita Enang make such motion in the senate cos he's not a serving senator. Ita Enang left senate in 2015 and only SSA to Bubu...the iddiotic president on NASS matters.
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by pkang: 10:26am On May 20, 2016
abujaArchitect:
Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta States are there no senators... Why are they so quite

Rivers has non Bayelsa Bruss Maurice and I believe Delta too.

If they are serious with this fight then I see them taking a lot of research work.

I support giving this oil block equally to all state.
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Dollyak(f): 10:27am On May 20, 2016
989900B:

Debunked by DPR . . . reading and research is always of more help than assumptions and emotions.
There are many agencies giving conflicting informations. Anyways, I will rather believe a potentially more informed senator than an organisation subject to compromise. At least he is putting his reputation on the line and I expect the northerners to debunk this allegation if it isn't true.
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=Ifebazz post=45794854]
Chai... your foolishness sticks out like a sore foot. Continue. [/quot

Hahahaha a crazy man calling a mad man mad angry angry[color=][/color] truth is bitter dude
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Klington: 10:31am On May 20, 2016
so some senators still think outside the box without fear! onedaful hope all those other rubber stamp senators 4rm se,ss n sw will @tleast borrow a cue from this BOLD N FEARLESS GENTLEMAN!

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by seunmsg(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2016
seguno2:

I hope the senator will not be arrested by EFCC for corruption now oh!
That is the way our president fights corruption.

Dollyak:

There are many agencies giving conflicting informations. Anyways, I will rather believe a potentially more informed senator than an organisation subject to compromise. At least he is putting his reputation on the line and I expect the northerners to debunk this allegation if it isn't true.

That Senator is now an APC member and the senior special assistant to President Buhari on legislative matters. You lots can continue to suck up the emotional nonsense he spewed years ago as a PDP senator, today, he's dining and wining with the same Northerners in APC government.

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by fiizznation: 10:35am On May 20, 2016
seunmsg:

Shame on whoever pushed this fraudulent thread to the home page. This news is old and fraudulent and it has been disproved with facts over the years. I wonder why some people keep spreading fraudulent news just to fuel ethnic hatred. Seun, this is so wrong, Nairaland should stop promoting falsehood.
My bro I seriously don't know what the mod wanted to achieve. Lol. Maybe traffic or another thing. This drama happened during the PIB saga and many folks have disproved the lies that senator enang said.
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Nobody: 10:39am On May 20, 2016
seguno2:

I hope the senator will not be arrested by EFCC for corruption now oh!
That is the way our president fights corruption.

Do you realize that this news was on front page some minute ago before it was removed again?

Let us just hope he wont be arrested

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Iyoma2(f): 10:45am On May 20, 2016
Eeeedris Abdulkareem where u dey? I beg come help me arrange dis song for Demon-crazy day.... Confussion everywhere, no light, no job, no truth, no money, no fuel, no tomato, chibok girls don enter stage 2, oil well belong to North, Buhari don change to Ajala, oppression full we land, no one fit open mouth talk again, NLC no get voice again, no opposition party again. I go stop here first.
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by arcnomec(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2016
abujaArchitect:
Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta States are there no senators... Why are they so quite

Fellow,it seems you are not in Nigeria or what,don't you know that inec,Ameachi and Fg has denied Rivers state a senator in the upper chamber.Up till now some results of last re-run election is still inconclusive. So we are cut of even in the budget process,as no single senator from Rivers state was present .
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Femich18(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2016
Firefire:

Jonathan was waiting for the expiration of the exiting contract due for renewal from 2016, the wise northerners have to do everything humanly possible to ensure Jonathan does not preside over the Oil Blocks License renewal where justice would have been done.

Have you asked why Alhaji Buhary kept the Minister of Petroleum to himself ? It's a game plan. We are aware of it and they shall fail Insha'Allah.

Btw: I am from the SW.

God bless Nigeria.

Always say what you know. this saga was in 2013. Xo pls learn to talk with facts. it will help you

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by idros4real: 10:54am On May 20, 2016
This news is as old as my great grand pa because Sen Olufemi Lanleyin is not in Senate now because he was defeated by Sen Soji Akanbi at the last general election and Ita Enag is SA to president Buhari now.

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by 989900B: 10:55am On May 20, 2016
Dollyak:

Agencies giving conflicting info? Yes . . . actually that has to do more with the press.

A senator over DPR? No . . . actually that will be hilarious.
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Dollyak(f): 10:56am On May 20, 2016
seunmsg:

That Senator is now an APC member and the senior special assistant to President Buhari on legislative matters. You lots can continue to suck up the emotional nonsense he spewed years ago as a PDP senator, today, he's dining and wining with the same Northerners in APC government.
How does his appointment disprove the alleged claims? Is that how you reason? This allegation has been going on for time, so the truth is probably in the middle.
Go on apologist, tell me the northerners aren't the biggest beneficiaries of the countries. The aggressive defense of Northerners by nl users with Yoruba handles, does makes me wonder if majority of you lots are getting paid or just plain delusional and short sighted.
Anyways, the aggressive self entitlement attitude of the northerners I wouldn't be surprised.
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by 989900B: 10:58am On May 20, 2016
Stella Oduah, Bayelsa state gov't, Diezani via Kola Aluko, Jim Ovia, Sanusi's Ado, Elumelu, Otedola, Tinubu Wale for Tinubu Bola, Emeka Anyaoku, McPepple, Albert Esiri, and many of these folks y'all know, own oil blocks.

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by Dollyak(f): 10:59am On May 20, 2016
989900B:

Agencies giving conflicting info? Yes . . . actually that has to do more with the press.

A senator over DPR? No . . . actually that will be hilarious.
Are you telling me agencies in Nigeria are not easily compromised I.e Census body, Nigerian Army, Efcc etc? Don't be too cocky, I will rather read in between the lines.
Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by 989900B: 11:01am On May 20, 2016
Dollyak:

Are you telling me agencies in Nigeria are not easily compromised I.e Census body, Nigerian Army, Efcc etc? Don't be too cocky, I will rather read in between the lines.

DPR cannot name an oil block belonging to Dollyak for example, as belonging to 989900 or Modath.

These are more sensitive than land allocation.

1 Like

Re: Ita Enang Reveals Oil Blocks Owned By Northerners (2013 news) by seunmsg(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2016
Dollyak:

How does his appointment disprove the alleged claims? Is that how you reason? This allegation has been going on for time, so the truth is probably in the middle.
Go on apologist, tell me the northerners aren't the biggest beneficiaries of the countries. The aggressive defense of Northerners by nl users with Yoruba handles, does makes me wonder if majority of you lots are getting paid or just plain delusional and short sighted.
Anyways, the aggressive self entitlement attitude of the northerners I wouldn't be surprised.

The truth is out there in public domain if only you are really interested in finding it. Someone already provided the full list of all indigenous oil block owners on this same thread as published by DPR, but people like you will still prefer to spread Ita Enangs lies simply because the truth doesn't suit your divisive agenda.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant(prof Kingsley Moghalu) Delivers A Lecture In Fupre / Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial / Datti-Ahmed: Fitch Statistics On Nigeria’s Economic Growth Misleading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.