Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! (35125 Views)

The Sad Truth About Many Today / Truth, Disbelief And Renewal Of Faith / A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Topestbilly(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon:
I proclaim that Jesus is the only begotten son of God!

I proclaim that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no one cometh to the father except through him.

I proclaim that all power belongs to Jesus!

Who dey help you drag am now back ?
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by kadree(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2016
TOPCRUISE:

sad An irresponsible comment coming from an infidel
Read n Noted.
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by najib632(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon:
I proclaim that Jesus is the only begotten son of God!

I proclaim that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no one cometh to the father except through him.

I proclaim that all power belongs to Jesus!
Go and sit down Jesus A.S. is prophet of God who was given The Gospel as a book of guidance. He is going to be the one to Eliminate the anti-Christ and fill the world with Justice just as it was filled with injustice.

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by thelastmediator: 1:21pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon:
The things of the spirit are not for the carnally minded.
I'm responsible for what I type, not what you understand.

You don't go about provoking people in the name preaching your gospel.
Learn to respect other people's beliefs. Live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Topestbilly(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon:
I won't stoop to your level of stupidity.

Any christian who wanted to comment but had to swear an oath before doing so will understand why I wrote that. you can now keep wallowing in your stupidity of grandeur.

You also should understand why dat is mandatory for any member who wants to comment.

If u not on 2go try register and go to islam forum, u will see how Christians ignored Christian forum and Bombard Islamforum with insults and all sorts of bigotry statements. So NL management has done a good job to minimise dat..

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by forkinsonlolo(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2016
Thank you
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by mamawin(f): 2:41pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon:
The things of the spirit are not for the carnally minded.
I'm responsible for what I type, not what you understand.
carnally minded? you think we're all teenagers here? take your preaching elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon: 4:28pm On May 20, 2016
Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of the father. Your religion/Mohammed that came 600 years after the death and resurrection of my Lord and personal saviour cannot in any way dictate to me the Sonship of Christ. Mohammed plagiarized the bible and that is why he was the only witness.

I'm glad you know that Christ is coming back to defeat the antichrist. Allah is that Antichrist you speak of.
najib632:
Go and sit down Jesus A.S. is prophet of God who was given The Gospel as a book of guidance. He is going to be the one to Eliminate the anti-Christ and fill the world with Justice just as it was filled with injustice.
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon: 4:34pm On May 20, 2016
who am I provoking sir? and exactly how did I disrespect other people's beliefs? by stating that I belief in Christ?

You amaze me.. So it's not wrong for people to be mandated to swear an oath but its wrong for me to state my beliefs??

thelastmediator:

You don't go about provoking people in the name preaching your gospel.
Learn to respect other people's beliefs. Live and let live.
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon: 4:36pm On May 20, 2016
Being carnal isn't directly/indirectly proportional with age, so you're on your own! besides I wasn't preaching.
mamawin:
carnally minded? you think we're all teenagers here? take your preaching elsewhere
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon: 4:40pm On May 20, 2016
I was on 2go years ago and in the christian section. Muslims flooded it with insults directed at Jesus Christ. So you can't categorically tell that Muslims are the victims here.

Go check out the religious section of NL here and you'll see Muslims leaving their solitary confinement (aka Muslim section) to write all sorts of derogatory words Jesus Christ.

So pls don't play the victim card, its stale.
Topestbilly:

You also should understand why dat is mandatory for any member who wants to comment.

If u not on 2go try register and go to islam forum, u will see how Christians ignored Christian forum and Bombard Islamforum with insults and all sorts of bigotry statements. So NL management has done a good job to minimise dat..

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon: 4:41pm On May 20, 2016
pls write in English.
Topestbilly:

Who dey help you drag am now back ?

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by nikaleyot: 5:33pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon:
I won't stoop to your level of stupidity.

Any christian who wanted to comment but had to swear an oath before doing so will understand why I wrote that. you can now keep wallowing in your stupidity of grandeur.
You proclaim Jesus as your Lord and you still use this foul language.SMH.

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by najib632(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon:
Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of the father. Your religion/Mohammed that came 600 years after the death and resurrection of my Lord and personal saviour cannot in any way dictate to me the Sonship of Christ. Mohammed plagiarized the bible and that is why he was the only witness.

I'm glad you know that Christ is coming back to defeat the antichrist. Allah is that Antichrist you speak of.
See how confused you are. What evidence do you have that Muhammad S.AW. plagiarized the Bible? Is it because there are similar chapters of the Bible in the Qur'an well for your information the Qur'an contains verses from the book of Abraham A.S. , David A.s. (Psalms), Moses A.S.(Torah), Jesus A.S. (Gospel) and then its own unique chapters and verses. You say that Allah is anti Christ right? I'll like you to check what word does the Arabic Bible call God. Jesus A.S. is not dead and he never died He ascended to heaven alive. A 1000yr old Bible in Turkey has recently been discovered and it said that Jesus didn't die and he Ascended to heaven alive and Judas was not the snitch but Paul and there is no way the Bible can be said to be fake because it was written in Golden aremanic letters to sysbolize its originality. God does not need a son to do anything for him or do you think God is premitive like Human beings? If so why don't you call Adam A.S. God's son since he made him with his own hands. There are cases that people like you blasphem and say Jesus A.S. is lord how is he lord did he create the magnificent Universe did he give you life? Sit down and think before saying nonsense that some idiots wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon11: 5:49pm On May 20, 2016
Stop being petty.

Mohammed indeed. plagiarized the bible. It is a known fact. 1000year old Ko, 100000year old ni.
najib632:
See how confused you are. What evidence do you have that Muhammad S.AW. plagiarized the Bible? Is it because there are similar chapters of the Bible in the Qur'an well for your information the Qur'an contains verses from the book of Abraham A.S. , David A.s. (Psalms), Moses A.S.(Torah), Jesus A.S. (Gospel) and then its own unique chapters and verses. You say that Allah is anti Christ right? I'll like you to check what word does the Arabic Bible call God. Jesus A.S. is not dead and he never died He ascended to heaven alive. A 1000yr old Bible in Turkey has recently been discovered and it said that Jesus didn't die and he Ascended to heaven alive and Judas was not the snitch but Paul and there is no way the Bible can be said to be fake because it was written in Golden aremanic letters to sysbolize its originality. God does not need a son to do anything for him or do you think God is premitive like Human beings? If so why don't you call Adam A.S. God's son since he made him with his own hands. There are cases that people like you blasphem and say Jesus A.S. is lord how is he lord did he create the magnificent Universe did he give you life? Sit down and think before saying nonsense that some idiots wrote.

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by najib632(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon11:
Stop being petty.

Mohammed indeed. plagiarized the bible. It is a known fact. 1000year old Ko, 100000year old ni.
You dont have any evidence to prove that because even if you removed the verses of the Torah, Psalms and Bible they can never match the uniqueness of the Qur'anic verses and everyone knows that Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. was not lettered so how do you expect him to be intelligent enough to do what you are accusing him of. Compare the birth of Jesus Christ in the Qur'an and that of the Bible and see which one makes more sense. In God's name I pray that you have eyes to see. Amen. The Bible was shown on international media so if you doubt me you can check their websites.

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon11: 6:18pm On May 20, 2016
Lol.... I should be the one praying for the satanic viel to be lifted from your eyes. Jesus Christ is the only way to everlasting life. It is an established fact that Mohammed plagiarized the Qur'an from the bible.

Read your Quran and ask yourself why Jesus Christ is mentioned more than Mohammed in your own Qur'an.
najib632:
You dont have any evidence to prove that because even if you removed the verses of the Torah, Psalms and Bible they can never match the uniqueness of the Qur'anic verses and everyone knows that Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. was not lettered so how do you expect him to be intelligent enough to do what you are accusing him of. Compare the birth of Jesus Christ in the Qur'an and that of the Bible and see which one makes more sense. In God's name I pray that you have eyes to see. Amen. The Bible was shown on international media so if you doubt me you can check their websites.

2 Likes

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by mofy1(f): 6:39pm On May 20, 2016
Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters. Do u av to reply ABIRUN or Amberon it all mean same thing. Just as the name sound u can sensed that he is here to cause confusion.

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 20, 2016
And they wonder why they hard to swear an oath? undecided

You can tell it a many a million times it won't still change the fact that Allah isn't anti-Christ or that Islam is here to stay.

Remain Blessed in Allah's name.

Amberon:

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 20, 2016
This is the kin thread I like kiss
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 20, 2016
najib632. Leave Abirun alone, will ya?

mofy1:
Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters. Do u av to reply ABIRUN or Amberon it all mean same thing. Just as the name sound u can sensed that he is here to cause confusion.
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by thelastmediator: 8:47pm On May 20, 2016
Amberon:
who am I provoking sir? and exactly how did I disrespect other people's beliefs? by stating that I belief in Christ?

You amaze me.. So it's not wrong for people to be mandated to swear an oath but its wrong for me to state my beliefs??

The oath is a prerequisite to post a comment in this section, you can ask the owner of the forum why it is that way.

I believe you must have agreed to the condition without being coerced to do so. Crying foul afterwards means it's either

you didn't read before clicking (yes I agree) or you are just here to look for trouble. More like the later though
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by firstolalekan(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2016
Nice wan smiley
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by madridguy(m): 11:18pm On May 20, 2016
Jazakalahu Khairan for this wonderful and educating article.

Allah Afis

Moradeeke:
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by akandejames: 4:00am On May 21, 2016
Moradeeke:
Jazakumullahu Khayran for the reminder. such a beautiful and articulate write up.
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by najib632(m): 6:08am On May 21, 2016
Amberon11:
Lol.... I should be the one praying for the satanic viel to be lifted from your eyes. Jesus Christ is the only way to everlasting life. It is an established fact that Mohammed plagiarized the Qur'an from the bible.

Read your Quran and ask yourself why Jesus Christ is mentioned more than Mohammed in your own Qur'an.
Its simple to show that prophet Muhammad's S.A.W. book was a divine revelation. Islam is a continuation of Christianity you have been saying that Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Plagiarized the bible provide a clear evidence bros, let me tell you something the Qur'an's own unique verses can never be compared with any other book in this world. Are you telling me that Algebra that was formed 1400yrs ago was done so by an illiterate, are you telling me that the earth been known to have 7 layers in past 1400yrs to be a mere coincidence, are you telling me that the expansion of the universe that has been in the Qur'an for the past 1400yrs would be written by an illiterate and are you also saying the detailed and very comprehensive way God almighty said an embryo is formed was written by an Illiterate. Plus I am 100.00% sure that none of these verses are in the Psalms, Torah and Gospel. Look how foolish you sound was it Jesus A.S. that gave me life and is it him that has made mylife comfortable, no. Its all God's doing so I only need to worship God and follow his rules to have a blessed hereafter. There is no Diety worthy of worship but God and Muhammad S.A.W. is his messenger.

1 Like

Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by najib632(m): 6:11am On May 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
najib632. Leave Abirun alone, will ya?

Am sorry you can't stop me from making people understand the beauty of Islam.
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Nobody: 6:36am On May 21, 2016
1) You are new so you clearly have no idea how this things go
2) If you find it hard to identify mischief makers, all I can say is good luck
3) She already knows whatever you are going to tell her however she would rather twist things to suit her ideology
4) Keep at it

najib632:
Am sorry you can't stop me from making people understand the beauty of Islam.
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by Amberon11: 9:52am On May 21, 2016
Jesus is God! why did your Quran say he was pure? why wasn't Mohammed considered pure?

On the plagiarism, pls study to show thyself approved.
najib632:
Its simple to show that prophet Muhammad's S.A.W. book was a divine revelation. Islam is a continuation of Christianity you have been saying that Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Plagiarized the bible provide a clear evidence bros, let me tell you something the Qur'an's own unique verses can never be compared with any other book in this world. Are you telling me that Algebra that was formed 1400yrs ago was done so by an illiterate, are you telling me that the earth been known to have 7 layers in past 1400yrs to be a mere coincidence, are you telling me that the expansion of the universe that has been in the Qur'an for the past 1400yrs would be written by an illiterate and are you also saying the detailed and very comprehensive way God almighty said an embryo is formed was written by an Illiterate. Plus I am 100.00% sure that none of these verses are in the Psalms, Torah and Gospel. Look how foolish you sound was it Jesus A.S. that gave me life and is it him that has made mylife comfortable, no. Its all God's doing so I only need to worship God and follow his rules to have a blessed hereafter. There is no Diety worthy of worship but God and Muhammad S.A.W. is his messenger.
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by najib632(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2016
Amberon11:
Jesus is God! why did your Quran say he was pure? why wasn't Mohammed considered pure?

On the plagiarism, pls study to show thyself approved.
Look at how contradicted you sound you said that Jesus A.S. is son of God and now you are saying that He is God, What a very unintelligent statement. Literally you are trying to say that God died on the cross?! May Allah guide you. All prophets and messengers of God are pure. Jesus A.S. was born without a father and he never drank alcohol, committed fornication infact he never sinned so as Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.
Re: Hard Core Truth About Marriage!!! by zeyney(f): 6:28pm On May 27, 2016
may Allah make it easy for us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fornication And Pregnancy Before Marriage : Islamic Perspective / Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) / The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.