Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million (2587 Views)

Bitclub Advantage Introduces Two New Investment Plans For Investors / How To Access Maturity Bonus + Upfront Interest On Our Investment Plans / Lasaco Investment Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by snowking: 8:46am On May 20, 2016
I NEED THE BEST OFFLINE INVESTMENT PLANS WITH N10MILLION THAT IS LOW RISK, LUCRATIVE AND LONG LASTING
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by Mboi2: 8:44pm On May 23, 2016
snowking:
I NEED THE BEST OFFLINE INVESTMENT PLANS WITH N10MILLION THAT IS LOW RISK, LUCRATIVE AND LONG LASTING
If you are serious, go into haulaging. Buy two Dump trucks of 30tons each, go meet with dredging companies or construction companies or even register with a fleet manager. You will be making 800k or more monthly. It is the best investment you can do so far.
There are just little steps you will take and your managers and drivers can't cheat you.

I havs been looking for a way to buy even one 10ton dump truck but no money. Forget all these buying and selling businesses. Agriculture is good too but can't be compared with this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by Denko2721987(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2016
Mboi2:

If you are serious, go into haulaging. Buy two Dump trucks of 30tons each, go meet with dredging companies or construction companies or even register with a fleet manager. You will be making 800k or more monthly. It is the best investment you can do so far.
There are just little steps you will take and your managers and drivers can't cheat you.

I havs been looking for a way to buy even one 10ton dump truck but no money. Forget all these buying and selling businesses. Agriculture is good too but can't be compared with this.

Good day sir.. This sounds interesting and i would like to know how feasible this business would be in terms of startup capital, job sourcing, maintenance costs and ROI. Am at warri and i have personally seen good prospects on such a business but i lack experience.. Pls help throw more light on this and i might be willing to give it a try.. Thanks
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by chukwuwike2ny(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2016
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by iwuoahsamuels: 1:31pm On May 26, 2016
@ wooleyboi
pls contact me on wassap only , lets talk, i have a serious investor : 08062808307
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by iwuoahsamuels: 1:33pm On May 26, 2016
@ Mboi2:
pls contact me on wassap only , lets talk, i have a serious investor : 08062808307
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by drkay(m): 6:10am On May 27, 2016
snowking:

Every business has its own risk. If I were you, I'll invest in something which will involve asset acquisition like buying a landed property and then doing business like block industry, car wash, farming, bakery on it. It depends on ur location. With this, I'll be sure that even if the business fails, which is very unlikely if I manage it well, my asset will appreciate. in trading, anything can happen, especially with these sugar quoted post telling you to consult them so that both of you can invest your own money together, lol. Don't put your hard earned cash in any body's custody sir, it's very risky.
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by sseunth(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2016
i have a business plan on plantain farming....we can do this if u want....it is highly profitable
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by mayorkyzo: 3:19pm On May 28, 2016
I have done a feasibility study on A4 paper importation...if interested holla me 08133635494
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by olays(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2016
Good! Invest in Gas I.e Cooking gas. call for more details. Olayinka@07081025444
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by TokyoBulls(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2016
Let's talk. I have investors who are interested in this. You need equity not loans. And you need massive growth plan for this facility.

wooleyboi:
SEEKING PARTNERS TO INVEST IN AGRICULTURE
I want to use this medium to invite investors may be interested in investing catfish farming. Catfish farming is fast becoming lucrative but many people are unable to tap fully into it because of the cost of startup. I am offering a great investment opportunity to investors that may be interested in partnering with my team and I in catfish farming.
I have a fish farm sitting on 3.5 acres of land in Ibadan. There are 14 ponds and the farm has its own hatchery and water supply. While this facility is available, I have not been able to fully utilize it due to insufficient funds. The farm has the capacity to produce about 150 metric tons of catfish per annum if well managed (All things being equal). Apart from the facilities, I have also been able to establish contact in Canada, US and UK for exportation of processed fishes (and hopefully as Europe will soon lift the ban on Nigerian food stuff). While requiring about 70 Million per annum, the farm can roll out a gross profit of up to 120 Million Naira per annum. (There are detailed breakdown of operational cost and profit projection for prospective investors). risk is mitigated by insurance and best practices.
Since raising such an amount of money could be very difficult, my team and I opened an investment opportunity for anyone who would be interested in partnering with us. The investor gives us money and we render monthly returns to him. Usually, the farm produces about 70% profit on investment in about 6 months, consequently, we offer investors 8 – 9% ROI monthly on investment Starting from the end of the second month. (for security assurance and safety of investment). We are currently in need of more investor in order to put the farm back on its full capacity. If you are interested in this partnership, you can contact me and we will discuss more, I will also be able to answer your more specific questions and provide you with any other information you may require. This is a clean business and you can involve any legal process. The farm is also available for inspection in Ibadan. Please contact me through mail and we will be able to establish contact.
Thank you
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by mightykay(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2016
If u er interested in Jamb CBT Centre establishment, wt 11million naira you will have 200 systems centre and make average of 3million. when waec n neco start CBT, you will making extral 10million. call me for more details on 08033162875
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by wooleyboi(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2016
TokyoBulls:
Let's talk. I have investors who are interested in this. You need equity not loans. And you need massive growth plan for this facility.

07050912230 whatsapp and 08092959791 voice call
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by longevity1(m): 2:04am On Jun 01, 2016
snowking:
Let me have ur email sent to 08022221860 / 08130235397 and I will send U a business type and schedule.
Thanks
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by Jayjay0(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2016
Mboi2:

Please sir..shed more light on this please.. Am interested
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by Mboi2: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Denko2721987:

Good day sir.. This sounds interesting and i would like to know how feasible this business would be in terms of startup capital, job sourcing, maintenance costs and ROI. Am at warri and i have personally seen good prospects on such a business but i lack experience.. Pls help throw more light on this and i might be willing to give it a try.. Thanks
Ok Sir, it's even in South South that you can make it more.
The detail is that you buy 20tons or 30tons tippee(dump truck). You can buy Iveco, Mack, Man Diesel or any other brand you can. Look for big construction companies or sand dredging companies and work for them. They always need these types of trucks to be moving sand from site to diff locations. Some pay by tons to carry the sand. Then if you register with fleet managers, they'll be paying you weekly or monthly as u wish. 30tons truck can fetch you N100k every week and it's guaranteed. They provide driver, do minor maintainance, and gas. These jobs are mostly available in South South so make your enquiries you will find them.
You just need to do insurance for ur truck.
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by Mboi2: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Jayjay0:

Please sir..shed more light on this please.. Am interested
Ok Sir, just check my reply to @Denko2721987. Also there are many threads about this dump truck stuff here in nairaland. You can learn more, make your contacts here too.
Re: I Need The Best Offline Investment Plans With N10million by Denko2721987(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2016
Mboi2:

Ok Sir, it's even in South South that you can make it more.
The detail is that you buy 20tons or 30tons tippee(dump truck). You can buy Iveco, Mack, Man Diesel or any other brand you can. Look for big construction companies or sand dredging companies and work for them. They always need these types of trucks to be moving sand from site to diff locations. Some pay by tons to carry the sand. Then if you register with fleet managers, they'll be paying you weekly or monthly as u wish. 30tons truck can fetch you N100k every week and it's guaranteed. They provide driver, do minor maintainance, and gas. These jobs are mostly available in South South so make your enquiries you will find them.
You just need to do insurance for ur truck.

Thanks very much for ur explanation and taking ur time to reply.. I'l enquire more.

(1) (Reply)

Invest Today In An Estate Land That Stands Out. Try Lekki Pearl Garden II Today? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.