Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? (1930 Views)

Top 10 Most Handsome Celebrities In Nigeria (no. 6 Make Ladies Wet) / Top Ten Most Handsome Celebrities In Nigeria. / Mario Maurer: Super Handsome And Sexy Thai Actor You've Ever Seen Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? by DUBlog(f): 9:35am On May 20, 2016
If you were asked to pick, which among this three Nigerian male celebrities would you pick? Me I go with Kiss Daniel. The guy is just naturally cute. See photo below.

www.divineloveudorji..com/2016/05/ladies-which-of-this-naija-super.html

Re: Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? by yungbillionaire(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2016
Lemme do an estimated statistics

80%---A
12%---B
8%-----C
B and C are two artist dat I doubt will really stand d test of time in d Nigerian industry especially C... Dat niccur shot himself in d foot by releasing such a try like GODWIN just at d beginning of his career and I personally think it raised d bar of standard so high dat he might not be able to surpass it again...

#myownhalfliternomoneyforone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? by Nixiepie(f): 10:10am On May 20, 2016
None
Re: Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? by STILESGANG: 10:54am On May 20, 2016
What is super cute about photoshopped pictures?. undecided
Re: Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 20, 2016
yungbillionaire:

80%---A
12%---B
8%-----C
B and C are two artist dat I doubt will really stand d test of time in d Nigerian industry especially C... Dat niccur shot himself in d foot by releasing such a try like GODWIN just at d beginning of his career and I personally think it raised d bar of standard so high dat he might not be able to surpass it again...

is this what he asked you ?
I too know !!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? by Kaira333: 2:45pm On May 20, 2016
yungbillionaire:

80%---A
12%---B
8%-----C

Which A for 80%.? Abeg pack well joor
Re: Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? by yungbillionaire(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2016
akheen:

is this what he asked you ?
I too know !!

Bro relax, I was giving dem scores I only gave an estimated statistics of what d ladies wud probably go for (forcasting) and d rest was my personal opinion d artist so pls don't bring ur ITK trash to my end cuz I'm not one of dose.
Re: Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On May 20, 2016
none jare..wwe superstar ROMAN REIGNS..dat guy gat it all!!!
Re: Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? by CaroLyner(f): 9:13pm On May 20, 2016
i'll have them all.
Re: Ladies! Which Of This Naija Super Handsome Celebrities Would You Pick? by kingDELE(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2016
yungbillionaire:

80%---A
12%---B
8%-----C

u head day der. I just dey pity korede bello... . I doubt if na him even write Godwin.

Abi who don even feature am sef... .. Lol, na even him partner help am get glo endorsement.

Reekado bankz get talent but Dumb Jazzy don over hype dat niggah.

(1) (Reply)

#selfie Of The Day / Watch Toyin Aimakhu Crying Over #SaveMayowa Scam (PIC + VIDEO) / Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.