Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Dino Melaye Receives Legislator Of The Year Award At Aso Radio Event(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Receives Legislator Of The Year Award At Aso Radio Event(pics) (569 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture / Dino Melaye Receives Senator Of The Year Award / Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Receives Legislator Of The Year Award At Aso Radio Event(pics) by stephenduru: 9:49am On May 20, 2016
Popular Senator Dino Melaye was yesterday honoured with the legislator of the year award.The award was presented to him by popular Fuji musician -Abbas Akande Obesere at Aso Radio event.

Congrats to him. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/senator-dino-melaye-receives-legislator.html

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Legislator Of The Year Award At Aso Radio Event(pics) by tkpoint2(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2016
Believe me, the hour cometh, and now is, when you and I and corporate organisations shall continually award the most corrupt in Nigeria.

This country is a big joke cry
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Legislator Of The Year Award At Aso Radio Event(pics) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2016
tkpoint2:
this country is a big joke
undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Legislator Of The Year Award At Aso Radio Event(pics) by Tolexander: 10:10am On May 20, 2016
Popular Senator Dino Melaye was yesterday honoured with the legislator of the year award.[b]The award was presented to him by popular Fuji musician -Abbas Akande Obesere [/b]at Aso Radio event.

I'm not suprised, the award was presented by "Alasakasa" and his ilk!
Re: Dino Melaye Receives Legislator Of The Year Award At Aso Radio Event(pics) by Flexherbal(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2016
I am not against giving of awards. But what has this man done to merit this award.
I just want to know.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives Legislator Of The Year Award At Aso Radio Event(pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 20, 2016
Obesere and Melaye are in the same league grin
How much was paid for the award undecided
Musicians and their way of thinking sha grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why EFCC Won’t Probe APC Campaign Fund –bot member / Court Grants Gej's Cousin, Wife N500m Bail.. Picture / ISSUE: Before They Misslead The President- By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.