Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) (32189 Views)

Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper / I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by Peacetemi: 12:27pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by marv1: 12:28pm On May 20, 2016
God must pick my call too this yr. If U want God to pick ur own call too this yr CLICK LIKES otherwise walk fantanstically away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by sungyong(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2016
congrats Mr Abdul..its opportunity to change ur fortune.. nobody were no fit make am.

Ette mbakara.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by EzeRedd(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2016
When I first saw abdulahi's story on nairaland's front page, I knew a male jumoke was in the making. Good luck to him sha.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 20, 2016
coldsummer:
they will start screwing his a-hole from next week. all in the name of getting him a good modelling opportunities

is there a scuttlebutt of homoeroticism in d brucadbra?
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2016
TINKU01:
BRINGING THE BEST OUT OF THE LOOKED LESS
I don't know u, but think I like u already. ur helpin ur man advertise his business. wat most ladies won't ever do. keep it up and wish u both more customers

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by obaino860: 12:36pm On May 20, 2016
EdifiedCEO:
The dapper screen washer; Abdulahi Olatoyan finally met the Style Doctor, Uche Nnaji who is Founder & Creative Director of OUCH Fashion & Lifestyle brand. He has promised to train him for free as a Style Doctor.
The recent internet sensation: Abudulahi whose story has been described by Yahoo! News As “Social Media’s Latest Success Story” met with his new mentor at an OUCHlets in Lekki, on Wednesday.

It may just be that fortune is finally smiling on Abdulahi. Fashion Institute Of Technology, New York trained Image Consultant, Uche who is also known for dressing President Muhammadu Buhari, has decided to take him on as a pioneering student of his Style Institute. He will see to it that Abdulahi learns more about fashion, style and the art of dressing well.
After a brief meeting, it was straight to business as the Style Doctor gave Abudulahi his first taste of what is to come.
Uche reiterated “I simply want to teach him how to fish by eventually acquiring sartorial skills and knowledge just like me”

Abdulai, a former Unilorin dropout is preparing to return to University to complete his lifelong ambition of becoming a degree holder and hopefully start a new business. (Who knows maybe in the Stule department too...lol?)
Abdulahi’s story has touched the hearts and minds of millions of people around the world and many have come forward to be of support to the mission of getting the former windscreen cleaner back to academic study.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-style-doctor-uche-nnaji-welcomes.html

CREATIVE SOUTHEASTERS ALWAYS HELPING D UNCREATIVE SOUTHWESTERNERS...

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2016
y him con bend head like that undecided
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by Chinom(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2016
Chinom:
Igbos uplifting 'Ndi ofe' in Lagos since 1860.

Which Eediot dey report me here. I made a statement of fact. jelly belly f00l.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by Eberex(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2016
KUDOS BROS............hope it will not be the case of Jumoke where we shall be seeing his story on front page every week
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by LEXYCOM: 12:44pm On May 20, 2016
Male version of jumoke
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by enigstil(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2016
Thank God for is life, I know him very well he used to be on the popular Unity road Junction linking Taiwo Oke Junction. You will see him standing out quietly on his own. Fine boy you will always take note of him. Goodluck to you bro, you deserve it. Fortune smile on the bold.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by joeoo: 12:47pm On May 20, 2016
hmmm
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by osnova(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2016
coldsummer:
they will start screwing his a-hole from next week. all in the name of getting him a good modelling opportunities
bro...seems you talks from experience....

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 1:00pm On May 20, 2016
Thank you OUCH, olatoyan, please be focused. Opportunity only knocks once, don't loose your head, think of tomorrow, think of what you might be. Congratulations.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by kayalla(f): 1:00pm On May 20, 2016
na wa o. na so person life de change over night.
God bless him

not like Olajumoke stunt story
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by chidozieikeji2: 1:33pm On May 20, 2016
Soon army of windscreen cleaners on suit will occupy nigeria in search of miracle
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by ishaq062(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2016
the guy has been doin it for a very long time I knew him when I was in ilorin. I do see him at Unity Road / Taiwo oke, Taiwo Isale traffic light.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by Mattex001(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2016
Sun don Hamma the guy! Choi! Poverty is a Bastard!
Our breakthrough is loading IJN
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by oba2flex(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
Soon army of windscreen cleaners on suit will occupy nigeria in search of miracle
grin
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 20, 2016
His dignity of labor has paid off.

Shame to all naija youth who are not willing to work and get paid..
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by cutiesoglam(f): 2:54pm On May 20, 2016
coldsummer:

Bitter much Try and be happy at the success of others, cos u too will be successful.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by mercyville: 3:13pm On May 20, 2016
Chinom:
Igbos uplifting 'Ndi ofe' in Lagos since 1860.
Na fear fear dey catch am.He does not want to be deported to Onitsha bridge grin grin
The Ndi aje try sha.Kudos to him.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by Motunmi: 4:07pm On May 20, 2016
I know this guy too, he usually cleans windscreen at Olaiya junction in Osogbo, Osun State. He has cleaned my windscreen several times while waiting for streetlight to pass me. At times, I give him the little I have and at times I call him to take small change even without cleaning my screen.

I've been hoping for him that one day, luck will shine upon him. I'm so glad to see this.

God bless whoever is behind this.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by AdAhm(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2016
Motunmi:
I know this guy too, he usually cleans windscreen at Olaiya junction in Osogbo, Osun State. He has cleaned my windscreen several times while waiting for streetlight to pass me. At times, I give him the little I have and at times I call him to take small change even without cleaning my screen.

I've been hoping for him that one day, luck will shine upon him. I'm so glad to see this.

God bless whoever is behind this.
Wow! Thank you! I've been reading through the tread to confirm if my eyes were not deceiving me. I know him too well at olaiya junction in Osogbo, i always wondered why he cleaned windscreen. He still cleaned my windscreen few weeks ago. I'm so glad fortune has finally smiled on him. I'm also happy i didn't look down on him, once he cleaned my windscreen, i gave him something. He always did out of freewill, he was ok with whatever u gave him even if u didn't give. I'm so happy for him and i wish him well.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by krysTein(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2016
spartanobad:
d guy don suffer oo
see as he dey like cockroach for suit

m happy for

I just de look dat im shoeshoe lipsrsealed
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by RetroBoy: 6:49pm On May 20, 2016
He is very well-dressed, but not dapper. People don't know the meaning of 'dapper'.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by IamSpeakdaTruth: 7:25pm On May 20, 2016
Dis really gud gesture
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by Opharhe: 8:33pm On May 20, 2016
coldsummer:
Ahn ahn.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by Opharhe: 8:40pm On May 20, 2016
cutiesoglam:

Bitter much Try and be happy at the success of others, cos u too will be successful.
You are blessed.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:50pm On May 20, 2016
Brother Jumoke. Good for him
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) by Hotfella(m): 11:18pm On May 20, 2016
Truth be told. Hunger na very very baaaad thing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Pageant Finalists / Aevin Dugas With Biggest Natural Afro / Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.