Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Not Fantastically Corrupt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Fantastically Corrupt. (275 Views)

‘SARS Doing Fantastically Well’ — Police Kick Against #endsars Campaign / David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) / David Cameron Describes Nigeria As A Fantastically Corrupt Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Fantastically Corrupt. by Totfulguy: 11:05am On May 20, 2016
I decided to put up this thread to enable us celebrate hardworking people around us who are known for their honesty and integrity over the years. This thread is intended to honor such people and prove to the world that there are indeed Nigerians who are not "NOT FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT". This are men who over time are not influenced by the corruption around them and would never compromise.0

I saw a post by a great Gentleman who happens to be part of my professional network, where he celebrated a newspaper vendor he has known for years to be a man of integrity and I am putting it up here.

So do you know someone near you who is not "fantastically corrupt" and not corrupt at all? Lets celebrate them together and give honor to whom it is due. It could be your coblar, Janitor, Tailor, Former school teacher, landlord, driver any one. Just start your post with NOT FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT. You can tell about them or you can put up a picture if you have. Lets do this people.

(1) (Reply)

N12m Theft: Saharareporters' Story False, Exaggerated - Saraki / Buharicratic System Of Government / Hypocrisy And APC Is Like 5 And 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.