Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Exclusive! Nollywood War Rita Edochie And Eve Essien... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive! Nollywood War Rita Edochie And Eve Essien... (1873 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Wedding Photos Of Rita Edochie And Her Children's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Nollywood War Rita Edochie And Eve Essien... by Chibuzoc(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2016
Few weeks ago while I was busy attending to things that needed my attention, unusual drama played out in Ngwo, Enugu between Actresses Eve Essien and Rita Edochie at a movie location.

According Ezehvalensblog sources, Rita Edochie was rehearsing script with an elderly actor and Eve was busy discussing ‘business’ with a certain Film maker in her latest car when she was needed by both elderly actors to add meaning to their script rehearsal which is normal in Nollywood.

So, Rita asked the production manager to call Eve to participate for their rehearsal to be meaningful, since their left with limited time before shoot. When the Production manager of the job, who my sources confirmed was scared of the light skinned actress passed the message across, the actress was still busy with her ‘business’ discussion but the production manager still managed to pass the message in fear and went back with the one the actress passed across to Rita Edochie and the other actor. My sources confirmed that Rita got angry and resent the production manager like five times or more, cos they lost count.

After like 40minutes or more, Eve stormed out of her car in annoyance to meet the elderly actors who had been waiting for her like the coming of Jesus Christ and they began to act unscripted Drama at the location.

My sources claimed that exchange of words was given a new meaning as they almost fought each other. Hundreds of Ngwo villagers were said to have gathered to watch the free- celebrity’s real life movie premiered without sweating to buy tickets. The Director of the movie was speechless as Eve, has never been linked to washing her dirty panties at the market square.

As you read this now, the actresses involved are no longer in talking terms and this is the hottest gist now in Nollywood.

This is the same movie location a car was stolen and upcoming actors are…LOL!
I hope the start talking to each other soon cos they both look good in movies as butter to bread! http://www.ezehvalen.com/2016/04/exclusive-nollywood-war-between-rita.html

Re: Exclusive! Nollywood War Rita Edochie And Eve Essien... by OmaFresh(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2016
dah akwa ibom girl ehh, , ,she isn't a respekta of eldaz o, , ,#sweet to enter sha
Re: Exclusive! Nollywood War Rita Edochie And Eve Essien... by Afrok(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2016
Everywhere for the post nah sources, since when did sources started having no names? shocked
Sources name(s) in the post is like pictures here on Nairaland, add it or ADONBILIVIT undecided.

(1) (Reply)

See What Tekno Used His Pana To Do For Chidinma Okeke In 'cucumber Sextape' / Beautiful New Photos Of Oyakhilome’s Daughter , Sharon / Nigerian Man Who Dresses Like A Woman Flashes Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.