Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) (32458 Views)

Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) / Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by rhyssmiles: 3:59pm On May 20, 2016
This is Injustice
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by holyokoto(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
I don't understand. is it d person tht the phone was found in his pocket tht is dead or the one tht lost the phone

The one that lost his phone
Imagine?
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2016
holyokoto:

The one that lost his phone
Imagine?
wat.... shocked shocked
abeq make dem pull uniform comot from thier body jhoor... angry wat kind of incompetency b dat. make dem sack and prosecute dem jhoor.
meanwhile, RIP to the decease cry

1 Like

Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by nizetee: 4:38pm On May 20, 2016
SARS VIRUS grin
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by ogwuche4u(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2016
obainojazz:
Nigeria police....bloody set of ba$tards...
That's why when I hear that robbers killed them or thunder of any form strikes them...I celebrate with two bottles of orijin grin
you are a fool. your likes are in the zoo. Alcoholic muntula.
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by LordMecuzy(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2016
Carolinee:
yeah.. Though he's an igbo boy.
Yeaa I stay in mkd too.
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by obainojazz(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2016
ogwuche4u:
you are a fool. your likes are in the zoo. Alcoholic muntula.
so ur dad is a police man
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by emvico(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
embarassed i hate nigeria police i swear
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by kullozone(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2016
victorazy:

He started the beating!
Animal met hunter, you know the rest story.
Yea,but He Didn't Kill The Thief.Now The Ole Who Started The Whole Ish Walks.
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 20, 2016
I knw dt boy, he is NO student bt dts not a reason kill another man.

BenueBlog:
A student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi identified as Samuel Chimezie Emeagwu, was Monday brutally beaten to death by men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS in Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

According to reports, the deceased had misplaced his phone where he sat with a friend somewhere in town. When he called his line using another phone, it rang in another boy’s pocket. Out of anger, he seized the boy and started beating him.

The boy then reported the deceased to the SARS policemen who arrested and brutally tortured him, but on noticing that the deceased health condition was deteriorating, they alerted his family who then rushed him to the hospital, however he couldn’t make it.

The matter has been reported to the police and is under investigation.

Source: http://benue.info/student-beaten-to-death-by-police-officers-in-benue/
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 20, 2016
I know the boy sha.. I not a student but that's not a reason to take anoda man's life
BenueBlog:
A student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi identified as Samuel Chimezie Emeagwu, was Monday brutally beaten to death by men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS in Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

According to reports, the deceased had misplaced his phone where he sat with a friend somewhere in town. When he called his line using another phone, it rang in another boy’s pocket. Out of anger, he seized the boy and started beating him.

The boy then reported the deceased to the SARS policemen who arrested and brutally tortured him, but on noticing that the deceased health condition was deteriorating, they alerted his family who then rushed him to the hospital, however he couldn’t make it.

The matter has been reported to the police and is under investigation.

Source: http://benue.info/student-beaten-to-death-by-police-officers-in-benue/
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by Dbeliever(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2016
Iam saddened by this. Iam a graduate of this institution. May his soul rest in perfect peace Amen.
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by assfreaky(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2016
99% nigerian policemen are hired killers.
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by martphreak(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2016
how student the look again? that's the dead pic man...I know d dude... he is in 400l...a man o war guy...
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by badostic: 10:01pm On May 20, 2016
He has cross on his neck, he has gone to paradise
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by demoBaba: 12:33am On May 21, 2016
Can you just emerging, just because of the other party is influencial, they take a soul. Every body shall account for his or her hand work the day of judgment.
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by Amadaz(m): 6:06am On May 21, 2016
May He find resting place in the blossom of the lord
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2016
Evrybody wit uniform for nigeria wan form hrdcore.
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by Destiny4fame(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
what!
Re: Student Beaten To Death By Police In Benue (Photo) by HMZi: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
I can't stop remembering this sad event.. Cops aint ur friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station / Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) / Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.