Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time (65248 Views)

Huge Turtle Captured In Famgbe Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Monitor Lizard Disturbing My Neighborhood Killed At Last(pix) / See Baby Crocodile Caught In Lekki Today - Put Up For Sale For N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by 0molara: 6:06pm On May 20, 2016
There is nothing these people can't eat sha
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by TolaniLuv: 6:06pm On May 20, 2016
No wonder Ebola and different type of sickness they kill us for African . We can eat anything! I mean everything tongue
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by sixtus3606(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2016
winkmart:
This monitor Lizard was killed around my Estate in Lekki this afternoon and funny enough, these guys didn't waste time to kill it. Well in this time of austerity, anything goes and besides, this is bush meat, I heard they are much more nutritious than the meat we eat.

yummmmy for you!!!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/monitor-lizard-captured-in-lekki-today.html
YOUR ESTATE!!!

comes, you get estate??...or the estate where u live?? grin
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by Doctoreee1(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2016
hmmm wetin ppI der eat for mouth 2 no divide!
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by Goldenboy007(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2016
If that's a giant then Nigeria is a member of EU.

1 Share

Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 20, 2016
disgusting
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by jojosweet(f): 6:33pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Nigerians will eat anything! And I mean ANYTHING...
the bible says we should own the earth so why not?
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by vizkiz: 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
jojosweet:
the bible says we should own the earth so why not?

including Cockroaches, insets, worms etc...
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by brytee: 6:43pm On May 20, 2016
With the present economic brouhaha in Nigeria.... anything is edible.
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 20, 2016
You haven't seen anything. Just be prayerful villagers @work.
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by OlujobaSamuel: 7:12pm On May 20, 2016
ednut1:
we have only crocs in Africa oga.
I was on verge of e-attacking you, but I need to consult Google before I fall my hand.
Thanks for this. I also calls it alligator.
@op, na this one be giant? you don smoke your weed again ba? come my village make you see giant, this one na youth, I no sure sey he done reach toasting stage sef.
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by IamSpeakdaTruth: 7:27pm On May 20, 2016
Na someone ancestor be dat o
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by piagetskinner(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2016
Lekki seems to be a home for different creatures
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by stecman: 8:17pm On May 20, 2016
THIS ANIMAL IS CALLED KOMODO NOT MONITORING LIZARD.
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by firestar(f): 8:24pm On May 20, 2016
Goldenboy007:
If that's a giant then Nigeria is a member of EU.

Hm. E remain small make im resemble leviathan. What the hell had that lizard been eating? That tail has a serrated edge amongst other things--dangerous.

Edited.

That looks like the Komodo dragon. undecided
...and he's hugging it?
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by MistadeRegal(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2016
Smaller than the ones I've killed.
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 20, 2016
I believe it is called 'alligator'
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by winkmart: 8:49pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=sixtus3606 post=45808913][/quote]
lol... funny you
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by Gabson91(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2016
I hate lizards but this one is an exception. One of the sweetest meat i av tasted.
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by csbrown(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2016
Tomorrow una go still kill tortoise chop
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by uyisteven(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2016
youngaz:
Iz dat d same lekki dey said iz d most beautiful place in Lagos??.......dunno sha neva been there b4 bt if yes ao cum monitor lizard dey crawl thereshocked

You know see say this monitor lizard get grade...No be anyhow reptile/mammal when fit show face there...Must be big or strange.gringringrin
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by Baroba(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2016
stecman:
THIS ANIMAL IS CALLED KOMODO NOT MONITORING LIZARD.

Nah, Komodo dragon biggest reptile known. You think these men will be able to handle a Komodo! Na there grave dey go dey dig.....Komodos areIndigenous to Java Island of Indonesia.. Monitor Lizard, different species found in Africa and a few othee tropical countries..

You will never see a Komodo dragon outside of Indonesia bro, unless exported..
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by eniolaamoda: 10:18pm On May 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

So make we click that link because we wan see more pictures of monitor lizard? If I hear!

Monitor lizard kor, Monitoring Spirit ni angry

Omo guy u wicked o

1 Like

Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by Tinyemeka(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2016
youngaz:
Iz dat d same lekki dey said iz d most beautiful place in Lagos??.......dunno sha neva been there b4 bt if yes ao cum monitor lizard dey crawl thereshocked

It's a monitoring spirit.

It came to monitor the environment with a view to establishing the Nat Association of Witches and Lizards, Lekki branch.
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by pcagbaji(m): 11:09pm On May 20, 2016
youngaz:
Due to industrialization and urbanization the animals that inhabited the area have no place to live, and the eco system needs to be balanced hence the migration of the animals from thir natural habitat to man's place of abode. The universe must maintain homeostasis
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by cg053: 11:21pm On May 20, 2016
This is a Small Alligator and NOT a Monitor Lizard
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:49pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Nigerians will eat anything! And I mean ANYTHING...
That is eh! From bugs to eating each other. All join undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by SkinnyDude(m): 12:44am On May 21, 2016
kossyablaze:
Ftc dedicated to man utd fans! I already perceive our victory 2mrw
bia nwoke m, i put 1k for that match.. crystal palace 5.30 odd.. no spoil show for me...
dey pray for me, if e enter... mention me, i go send you airtime
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by phemzades(m): 12:55am On May 21, 2016
monitor lizards re giants.. u kill dat little tin . Dere is God. we dont value wildlife at all..

Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by kossyablaze(m): 2:29am On May 21, 2016
SkinnyDude:
bia nwoke m, i put 1k for that match.. crystal palace 5.30 odd.. no spoil show for me...
dey pray for me, if e enter... mention me, i go send you airtime
lol u wan vex me abi
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by SkinnyDude(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2016
kossyablaze:
lol u wan vex me abi
how kwa?
Re: Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time by ThreeGEEKS(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2016
How many times will they catch this same lizard undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malnourished Lion At Benue University Zoo Roaring (Photos) / Man Left Confused After Seeing This Rare Type Of Fish In Rivers State. Photos / Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.