Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Rescued Chibok girl not pregnant- Dr Danladi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescued Chibok girl not pregnant- Dr Danladi (542 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescued Chibok girl not pregnant- Dr Danladi by Islie: 1:24pm On May 20, 2016
from yesterday's thread that hit FP about the chibok girl been pregnant..... the medical doctor that did conduct test on her has debunk the earlier assertion from this thread

www.nairaland.com/3114053/how-amina-ali-found-pregnant

A medical doctor, Danladi Idriss, has said that Amina Ali Nkeki, the first of the Chibok girls to be rescued from the hands of the Boko Haram is not pregnant as erroneously reported.

Amina, now a nursing mother, was found by the youth vigilantes, Tuesday, in Baale village, along the fringes of the Sambisa forest. Earlier reports suggested that she was pregnant.

“I never said the girl is pregnant because I’m not the one who checked her after she was rescued. I did not see Amina personally.

The only people who can give information about her state of health are the doctors who attended
to her at the military facility in Maiduguri,” said Dr Idriss, who is also from Chibok, and had treated traumatized parents of the girls in the past.

A military source at the 3 Armoured Division in Maiduguri, also told our correspondent that Amina, who is nursing a four-month old daughter, is not pregnant.

Meanwhile, the Borno Elders Forum said God has vindicated them after the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan closed its eyes when they were crying over their missing daughters.

Spokesman of the forum, Dr Bulama Mali Gubio, who spoke to our correspondent on phone, said “When we said these girls were in the Sambisa forest, some people in the previous government scolded us, saying we should
go and rescue them. We are pleased that two of them have been found which clearly shows that the rest are still alive.”

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/rescued-chibok-girl-not-pregnant-dr-danladi/147633.html

lalasticlala
Re: Rescued Chibok girl not pregnant- Dr Danladi by debris: 1:26pm On May 20, 2016
sad
Re: Rescued Chibok girl not pregnant- Dr Danladi by eshietIntrepid(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2016
Really
Re: Rescued Chibok girl not pregnant- Dr Danladi by VampireeM(f): 1:39pm On May 20, 2016
I dont believe any of these Chibok gals tales... APC and the Military looking for what to add to their lies as their one year achievement on "Democracy Day"

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok girl not pregnant- Dr Danladi by bewla(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2016
ok
Re: Rescued Chibok girl not pregnant- Dr Danladi by kossyablaze(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2016
What a movie
Re: Rescued Chibok girl not pregnant- Dr Danladi by juventino: 1:46pm On May 20, 2016
This APC propagandas don tire me. I'm even more confused

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok girl not pregnant- Dr Danladi by Luckylife(m): 1:56pm On May 20, 2016
In zombies tone

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok girl not pregnant- Dr Danladi by Pidggin(f): 1:59pm On May 20, 2016
Kikikiki I am enjoying this APC commedy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Soldiers Heaviily Shooting At Oporoza In Search Of NDA Militiants / FULL TRANSCRIPT Of National Broadcast By President Buhari On May 29, 2016 / Former Kaduna Governor Balarabe Musa Blasts Buhari, Jonathan For Ruining Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.