Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Seun Should Create Forums For Each Religion As They Have Done For Islam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Should Create Forums For Each Religion As They Have Done For Islam (515 Views)

New Forums For Nairaland, My Wish List / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / You'll Should Create A Balanced Diet For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Should Create Forums For Each Religion As They Have Done For Islam by salisuammy(f): 1:38pm On May 20, 2016
Mr Seun to avoid being bias, please create forums for Christians and atheists so that nobody goes to the other religion's forum to create problems. The same way you created Islam for Muslims. I believe this way, religious intolerance would be reduced to the minimal on this forum. pardon my grammatical errors.
Re: Seun Should Create Forums For Each Religion As They Have Done For Islam by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 20, 2016
Well maybe not.

Perhaps Seun knows Christians will not e-burn down Nairaland when their religion is attacked.

For me it is not about all that and not mandatory. Everyone is welcome to question their faith and find answers that simply make their faith stronger.

More doubt should lead to more convincing answers. Christianity must be tested and found true standing the test of "fire" and coming out purer in our hearts.

And what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid. Let God be true and all men be liars...
Re: Seun Should Create Forums For Each Religion As They Have Done For Islam by salisuammy(f): 8:02pm On May 25, 2016
Seun and co, after hiding my post for days you finally decide to return it. Una dey surprise me oo.

(1) (Reply)

$23bn Deal For Three Refineries In Nigeria / Why Nigerians Should Embrace Solar Energy Electricity Generation Systems / Carefully Used Mac Book Pro,core I5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.