Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo (3008 Views)

Mercy Johnson Looks Absolutely Stunning With Her Curves And Boobs In New Photo / Yvonne Jegede Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Munachi Looks Pregnant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by lordkit2: 1:41pm On May 20, 2016

Nollywood actress and mother of three, Mercy Johnson looks pregnant in a recent photo. The actress just welcomed a baby last year.

These are however just mere speculations judging from the new picture.

The actress has been married to her husband, Prince Odi for the past 4 years and they have 3 children together.

See the photo below:

More Pictures of Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant @ http://www.flexygist.com/2016/05/20/mercy-johnson-looks-pregnant-in-new-photo/

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 20, 2016
pics or adonblivit
Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by kossyablaze(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2016
She too like dick
Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by Agbgift(f): 1:50pm On May 20, 2016
leave her alone! she is nt complaining, neither is her husband complaining too.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by Afrok(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2016
Abeg free her johr... she and her family have access to light, fuel and food, so nothing to worry about.
If her family isn't saying anything, who am I to take pain reliever for their pains whether she's pregnant or notundecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by CaroLyner(f): 2:12pm On May 20, 2016
she's always pregnant anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by Kaira333: 2:42pm On May 20, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm if its true, she should take it easy ooooo. One year one child no too good
Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
She too like dick
I know people that like di...Ci more then her n don't have one kid.

They probably wanna have 7 kids she n her husband.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by kossyablaze(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2016
rokiatu:

hmmmm hw u dey jare.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by MrKong: 5:41pm On May 20, 2016
This Prince Odili get princely d!ck o...woman no fit follow this one play sef, pheeeeew she don get bele

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by Destined2win: 8:36pm On May 20, 2016
I guess this lady's private part is laced with honey. The husband doesn't want to climb down from there, resulting in pregnancy for her all the time.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by Idydarling(f): 10:04pm On May 20, 2016
MrKong:
This Prince Odili get princely d!ck o...woman no fit follow this one play sef, pheeeeew she don get bele
lol...this cracked me up
Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2016
rokiatu:

You are one of those people, don't even try to deny it! If not, why you never born na? lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Looks Pregnant In New Photo by axortedbabe(f): 5:05am On May 21, 2016
She's a married woman ,if her body is fit enough to b giving birth every year n they have d resources to take care of them, who r u to judge

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Daughter/daddy Kissing Photos Is Causing Serious Controversy / “just Saw My Dad’s Manhood… Now I’m Crushing On Him” – Guy Posts On Facebook / REVEALED!! Davido’s Girlfriend, CHIOMA Pregnant With His Third Child [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.