Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Movie Scoop - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Scoop (581 Views)

Movie Scoop For The Week 1/14/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Scoop by tunetokheyno(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2016
Been a long time since i posted!

okay lets do this

Angry Birds in Nigeria

Angry Birds is a video game franchise created by Finnish company Rovio Entertainment. Inspired by Crush the Castle,if you remember this game (i do, it made me angry too) then you should know that the movie #AngryBirds has released internationally.... the characters in the game come to life and stop the piggies from frying their eggs,yada yada yada. Good for them!

Wives On Strike

over 60 million naira! Omoni Oboli must be swimming in money, that funny true life story about women who deprive their men of sex and get away with it, is the biggest Nollywood flick in the cinemas currently. my babe cannot strike sha, if she like make she follow them #wivesONstrike but #MenAREstrikers

ATM

Authentic Tentative Marriage is the name of the game in this new Nollywood film shot by Mr. Lancelot imasuen, also it features Oyinbo princess, the London lady that learnt pidgin by watching Nollywood flicks online.. I guess in London, she's a Jumoke of her own!

Civil War

So Captain America had some scenes shot in lasgidi right? or it was a green scene, well sorry to bust your bubble, it was a green scene... YUP still made a ton of money all through!

Nolly Watch

The CEO
Breathless
Bloodlines
Ghana Must Go

Nollywood Saga

i have nothing to report at the moment, except maybe someone will soon make a tomato a nollywood star very soon!

Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Watch Trailer “breathless” Uti Nwachukwu, Mike Ezuruonye,bimbo Manuel, Brycee / Latest Dance Steps Watch And Learn [video] / Black-american Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.