Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Investment Opportunity That Guarantees..... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investment Opportunity That Guarantees..... (951 Views)

Best Agricultural Investment Opportunity For 2018 / : NIRSAL Guarantees N61.16 Billion Loans To Agriculture / NIRSAL Guarantees N61.16bn Loans To Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Opportunity That Guarantees..... by achyc2002(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2016
No doubt about it, Agriculture is or is becoming a sector to look into when it comes to capital investment.
There are different businesses one can do in this vast sector and you're guaranteed of your return on investment.
Though, some may say no to this but buying and selling is still one of the business to venture into.

I have a link to Chemical and Fertilizer business and is looking for anyone that may be interested. I will give every detail if anyone is interested.

I've been on it for long and don't want to waste the opportunity. It is an investment you'll be glad you did.

I don't know if this is the right section to place this, but just want to air this opportunity.

Thank you.
Re: Investment Opportunity That Guarantees..... by emmykpes(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2016
How is it gonna be, in terms cost involvement, market , profit margin. Please @ op do a good work by explaining what this is all about.
Re: Investment Opportunity That Guarantees..... by achyc2002(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2016
emmykpes:
How is it gonna be, in terms cost involvement, market , profit margin. Please @ op do a good work by explaining what this is all about.

As you know, most if not all of the agrochem used in Nigeria are from China and the rest.

These Chinese/manufacturers will be having seminar here in Nigeria. This forum will be a good avenue for intending agrochem seller to meet/get some connection.

It will be capital intensive but there market for products and there is already designed/made sales channel.

You PM and let's discuss more.
Re: Investment Opportunity That Guarantees..... by laurex: 9:07am On May 21, 2016
Reach me on my whatsapp for further discussion..........08051613288.
Re: Investment Opportunity That Guarantees..... by karlxavier(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2016
When is the seminar going to hold?
Re: Investment Opportunity That Guarantees..... by achyc2002(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2016
karlxavier:
When is the seminar going to hold?

PM for further info.
Re: Investment Opportunity That Guarantees..... by Odufaikhimalo(f): 2:25pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Investment Opportunity That Guarantees..... by achyc2002(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
Odufaikhimalo:
odufaikhimalo@gmail.com. thanks

I have sent you a mail.
Re: Investment Opportunity That Guarantees..... by carzim(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2016
Carzim04@yahoo.com
Re: Investment Opportunity That Guarantees..... by achyc2002(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nafdac registration is ongoing. Interested person are putting heads together to form team/company.

Market is available already. In fact, the first container is already bought.

It is a chance you don't want to miss. If interested, you can still be part of the investment. You can reach for further discussion or inquiry.

You won't pay a dime until goods arrive at Nigeria Port.

It has a sure Return on Investment.

(1) (Reply)

Mango Disease / Ibadan New Generation Farmers / PKC And PKO Available In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.