Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta (53848 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Israel5(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2016
247Dior:
The tyrant called Buhari must bow... ehhh madam give me too bottles of origin
orijin zero
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by VisitorsCanteen(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2016
Blow again?
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by sonnie10: 5:17pm On May 20, 2016
Who is claiming responsibility for this one. Is it NDA, Red Egbesu, Ijaw liberation front, or another new one?

5 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by White007(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2016
Buhari will ever regret that day he made the 5% comment, this is just the beginning, he hasn't seen anything yet.

What goes around comes around.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Lalaonpoint(f): 5:17pm On May 20, 2016
I hope this people realise they are causing themselves more harm. They are bringing more pains to the poor villagers in that terain. Neither Buhari nor his ministers stay in Niger Delta, they do. So why purnish your people for the sin's of the govt if they have done any.....my tots though.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by buksaylor001: 5:18pm On May 20, 2016
Endison:
Some years ago, a group of Cows announced Dat they will make Jonathan's government ungovernable. Today, dose cows are in power and the tides have turn...

Dats what I call KARMA.
Let's see the money they will allocate to their proposed North East Development Commission. After killing their own people, they want to sap oyel money to fund it's development!

Cows!!

Tell madam to give you 2 bottles of Origin-

12 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2016
kelvinreality:

Continuous bombing, more loss

Strategy negotiation, less loss

#Nigerdeltauseyourhead
Oh boy e mean say no light ohhh
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by gbens2000(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2016
maybe nigeria should just seperate already,everyone should just go their separate ways already.this country jez tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by 4nobody4every1: 5:18pm On May 20, 2016
Keneking:
No problem, who go suffer?
More soldiers would invade their space soon.
And they would begin to cry that economic activities have grind to a halt.
We are observing...
Exactly, penny wise & pound foolish, with all the atrocities going on now in the niger delta, it will bring more hardship to the region and Nigeria at large, make them continue angry angry
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by micolaj: 5:19pm On May 20, 2016
dicefrost:

Bae, when a rat enters ur clay pot, u don't kill it with force. Even if you put all the soldiers in Nigeria inside warri, they can't protect all the oil facilities there. I don't think you have been to the niger delta b4. Dialogue is the way foward
Dialogue? I prefer the government to take the battle to their land.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by dracey: 5:19pm On May 20, 2016
They are blowing up pipelines now naija no go talk when PMB retaliate we will be calling him Hitler.......hmmmnnnnn
Yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Suntzung: 5:20pm On May 20, 2016
brandt:
MiliAvengers
Wild animals
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by dunkem21(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:

He be like: "The avengers are ipods yoot, I know this because I'm half-Niger Delta" grin

Hehehehe sad

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by mencade5(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2016
Goke7:
The continuous bombing of pipelines will only push Nigeria to get off oil quickly.

Oil is the reason we spend lavishly on our legislature with nothing to show. By the time proceeds from oil will dry up, the senate or house of rep will no longer be attractive to anyone.

Oil is also the reason for our do or die politics, so the destruction going on in the Niger delta is a welcome development as public offices will no longer be attractive
fulani will not let us farm if we leave oyel. Resource control all the way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Generalyemi(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Did you not read the statement of IYC where they were complaining of soldiers presence?

More are on their way.

PMB should level any community were bombing is taking place.

Mr zombie.. go n join d army. they are recruiting u dey for ur Batcher, dey yarn trash

18 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by banme1(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2016
Keneking:
No problem, who go suffer? More soldiers would invade their space soon. And they would begin to cry that economic activities have grind to a halt. We are observing...
zombie continue to observe

11 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by mencade5(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2016
micolaj:
buhari cannot defeat these militants. Yar adua saw and dialogued with them.

12 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by mencade5(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
micolaj:
buhari cannot defeat these militants. Yar adua saw and dialogued with them..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Owliver(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
oh dear avengers if you read this please take me with you. contact me I want to join even if you don't pay me

this pipeline blow ups are so glorious.

I love you Avengers.

grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Scholes007(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
1dickatatime:
These guys are not smart, you want to fight a war and you make the main theatre your own house. When the chips are down who gets the short end of the stick?
It is an open secret that Nigeria has two pillars the crude oil and Apapa, trust me anyone that wants to deal with nigeria will be strictly concentrate on these areas. It is the obulokus of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
Loku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Suntzung: 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
brandt:
MiliAvengers
Wild Animals
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by kabman: 5:25pm On May 20, 2016
thank god the average man will feel no pain in this madness.only the government and multinationals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by histemple: 5:25pm On May 20, 2016
Keneking:
We are observing...

Sending more soldiers to the Niger Delta would be a national disaster. How will the soldiers even fight with those fishes when fighting on land is a problem in sambisa?

Any soldier sent there to fight may or may not return because to even enter their communities, you must use boat.

I wish Buhari can forget his pride and tyrannical tendencies so as to face this ND issue diplomatically.

BOKO HARAM started as a small group with its base in Borno town until the government decided to send soldiers to "finish them". That singular barbaric approach kept us where we are today as it drove them to sambisa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Rapmoney(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2016
Keneking:
We are observing...
You have been typing this crap in every thread lately from that mud hut of yours!!! Is it not clear to you that people with this type of mentality as yours are getting tired of statements like this very crap you posted? Keep deceiving yourself! I recommend the song 'Mr Jones' by the American rapper, Mike Jones, for your listening pleasure!

16 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 20, 2016
D good thing is that # THEY ARE DESTROYING THEIR OWN LAND # WHICH WILL TAKE YEARS TO CLEAN ### grin grin grin grin
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Israel5(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
Jesus will not come to meet a nigeria with this map. I don't see an end to this crisis ever. When a southern comes, the north will do their own vice versa. Maybe a middle beltan(the real one: KogAbuBenPlat) will do. Just "Maybe" or let Biafra go. Benue go join Bia guys b4 islamization of Naija. #myopinion #iwntreply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by imrany20(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
247Dior:
The tyrant called Buhari must bow... ehhh madam give me too bottles of origin
Your coming generation would suffer for it. Order for 2more bottles in my name.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Generalyemi(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
sonnie10:
Who is claiming responsibility for this one. Is it NDA, Red Egbesu, Ijaw liberation front, or another new one?

deeper life bible church

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by jayzblogng: 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
Which 2moro ?we don't want to be part o Ur useless one Nigeria,na by force#proudly 5%.5% crude or nothing.
olatunjithomas:
I'm pretty sure the oldest of all the above commenter won't have gone beyond 30.but why are you people so daft?
first, no matter how angry a tribe is.should sabotage be the solution?
or do you it is in any way going to starve Buhari and his generations unborn?
haba. is it too bad if you people just apply a little sense to know this going to strongly affect the tomorrow of this country which is we the younger ones?
once again, I feel for your blindness.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Rexnegro(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
chumaster:
These people are really serious,
it's high time we stopped castigating them, calling them criminals but actually looked into their complaints
they re stupid Not serious, Mandela, Martin's Luther King etc fought for a just course and didn't destroy strategies installations cos they re wise men. the truth is Niger delta men are stupid...they feel because the oil God deposit in their land they can do anyhow abi? make they continue bombing pipelines o, sebi na they land no wahala.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
omooba969:

There's no justification for their action(I prefer to call it heinous crime). cool
But there's justification for awarding 80% of the oil wells in Niger delta to Northerners.

Imagine, all the oil well and prospective oil well in Lagos are owned by Yoruba men, (yinka folawiyo owns Aje field, I know of another field still at the OPL stage also owned by a Yoruba man) , but the oil wells in Niger delta are owned by Fulani/hausa men.

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.