Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) (1477 Views)

Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) by wholexy009(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2016
The horrifying moment a cobra almost injured tourists watching a snake show in Thailand was captured by a man named Dmitriy Bodnar. The snake show which was going on in Phuket was initially going on well with the charmer performing a number of tricks which included kissing the deadly cobra on its head.

Members of the audience were however shocked when a wrong move by the charmer made the cobra leap into the crowd, arching its neck at terrified crowd members. It was probably ready to release a devastating amount of venom on its victims but was thankfully pulled away just in time.

Reacting to the horrifying incident, Dmitriy Bodnar said,

'The show was very interesting. I sat quietly and watched until the snake almost bit spectators. I do not know whether it was part of the show or something went out of control, but the fact is I was frightened, not only I was frightened. everyone was.'

Source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/05/the-shocking-moment-deadly-cobra.html#more

1 Like

Re: The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 20, 2016
I wish it had bitten them. so that next time they will find better things to do instead of entertaining themselves with snake reality show angry
Re: The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) by olatunjithomas(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2016
Omo that's crazy. I would have had the whole liquid in my bladder emptied in my pants.
Re: The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) by leke12(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2016
Nice
Re: The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) by tuzeriouz(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2016
EroticAngelina:
I wish it had bitten them. so that next time they will find better things to do instead of entertaining themselves with snake reality show angry

It's common scenario across Thailand.
Re: The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) by chikel2000(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2016
Me? Watch snake?. I never even watch naija movie na to go watch dis frightful creature?. God 4bid
Re: The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 20, 2016
So cobras are this big?
Never knew.
Meanwhile d audience are sitting too close for a snake show.
Re: The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) by omowolewa: 4:14pm On May 20, 2016
Omo! I no dey joke with snakes except on Nairaland.
Re: The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) by wholexy009(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2016
na real bad play this guy dey play o
Re: The Shocking Moment A Deadly Cobra Escaped From Its Handler(photo) by Israel5(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
Na LI again. Anyway, try it with 'adder'eze or 'cobra'ham b4 i get interestd.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Pays 15 Year Old For Sex Robs Her At Gunpoint In The US.. pictures / F*ck it I'm A LEGEND - Davido Brag On Snapchat Fans React / Slay Queen Who Dates Yahoo Guys Only Refuses To Meet Guy After Discovering He Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.