Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Fake N1,000 Naira Notes In Circulation, Beware!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fake N1,000 Naira Notes In Circulation, Beware!!! (605 Views)

100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? / Lady Found Old Naira Notes In Her Dead Grandmum's Room (Photo) / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake N1,000 Naira Notes In Circulation, Beware!!! by jazzydawg(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2016
I had to make a deposit at two banks today, I made my deposit at the first, at the second bank as I was filling my bank deposit slip, I heard the bank teller talking to a customer on the phone telling him one of the N1,000 naira notes he deposited was fake. I finished my deposit and went home. Not up to 15 mind I got a call from the first Bank I made my deposit that one of the N1,000 notes I deposited was fake. I was told to come back and replace it. This cannot be a coincidence, please insist they verify the authenticity of the notes you deposited before leaving the banking hall.
Re: Fake N1,000 Naira Notes In Circulation, Beware!!! by Udochee(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2016
noticed that though.similar incident happened a few weeks back, funny enough it was an ATM that dispensed the counterfeit notes.
Re: Fake N1,000 Naira Notes In Circulation, Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 20, 2016
jazzydawg:
I had to make a deposit at two banks today, I made my deposit at the first, at the second bank as I was filling my bank deposit slip, I heard the bank teller talking to a customer on the phone telling him one of the N1,000 naira notes he deposited was fake. I finished my deposit and went home. Not up to 15 mind I got a call from the first Bank I made my deposit that one of the N1,000 notes I deposited was fake. I was told to come back and replace it. This cannot be a coincidence, please insist they verify the authenticity of the notes you deposited before leaving the banking hall.
But it is still not enough to make such conclusion of fake N1,000 notes in circulation we all know that there were, are and would always be fake notes in circulation but it has not gotten to the xtent of u raising such alarm as if it has become rampant xpecially judging from just two cases.
Re: Fake N1,000 Naira Notes In Circulation, Beware!!! by Julietcutie(f): 5:07pm On May 20, 2016
this is really bad
Re: Fake N1,000 Naira Notes In Circulation, Beware!!! by teekay213(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2016
na wetin hardship dey cos be dis.since when i don see fake note last,people will do anything to make money because of what the present govt caused. i have seen a lot of things around lately,a married woman doing runs just to feed her two kids and husband,girls opening up not because of money now but for a plate of food,many half mad people roaming the street thinking out loud.is it when buhari destroy homes and the life of his country men b4 he start building it back?he should have taken a step at a time.we were complaining about hike price of food stuff,no light,no jobs he now remove subsidy,that's wickedness.buhari i hate you for destroying nigerian homes!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking - Jide Ogunsanya Earns N1 With Domainking Affiliate Program / Help: Alternative methods of online payment needed. / The Top 3 Skills That Creates True Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.