Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

National Hospital Refuses To Pay NYSC Corpers Their Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / National Hospital Refuses To Pay NYSC Corpers Their Allowance (2657 Views)

FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / 5 NYSC Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Hospital Refuses To Pay NYSC Corpers Their Allowance by isi4(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2016
Good day house..I feel Nairaland can be of help to some batch A corpers that served in National Hospital.

Some batch A corpers(my kid sister inclusive ) that did their service in National Hospital are yet to receive their April monthly allowance.
National Hospital paid some corpers last month and left majority out.
Funny enough, when the other corpers raised alarm, the management quickly apologized and asked them to come drop their account details for immediate rectification that it was just a minor mix up.

It will surprise you all to know that, these same corpers went to National Hospital this week and were told in clear terms that the salary voucher for this month has been prepared without rectification of their problems.
One of the workers secretly told them that some people deliberately did not want to rectify the issue so they can probable claim the money, afteral they have passed out already.

Pls, these batch A corpers probably may not know a Senator or the CMD to fight on their behalf, but we all can help make this known to the general public so we know how wicked and corrupt some people can be.
I promised my sister to do my part by helping them post it on Nairaland, Pls the Mods and Supermods should do theirs too by moving this to front page.

If anyone feels what I Have posted is false, such person can come up.
Thanks.
Re: National Hospital Refuses To Pay NYSC Corpers Their Allowance by dopedealer(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2016
Please kindly specify the state and local government this event took place and Confirm the months they were not paid and why . The Information will make a complete report
Re: National Hospital Refuses To Pay NYSC Corpers Their Allowance by isi4(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2016
dopedealer:
Please kindly specify the state and local government this event took place and Confirm the months they were not paid and why . The Information will make a complete report
Thanks for your comment....but I did stated that it was for the month of April, and I said it's National Hospital.... it's Abuja.
Re: National Hospital Refuses To Pay NYSC Corpers Their Allowance by faithclin(f): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please how much do national hospital pay corpers?
Re: National Hospital Refuses To Pay NYSC Corpers Their Allowance by ThatKING(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
isi4:

Thanks for your comment....but I did stated that it was for the month of April, and I said it's National Hospital.... it's Abuja.
why don't you inform your local government inspector ... That's if he has not been sorted by the hospital management
Re: National Hospital Refuses To Pay NYSC Corpers Their Allowance by Chidex93: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
I Would Suggest Three Ways To Tackle This Issue The Case Should Either Be Reported To The Nma Abuja Chapter, The Fed High Court, As Well As The Pencom This Is Wickedness.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Denies Telling Members To Prepare Ransom Before Travelling On Nigerian Road / Nurse Interns? / Batch C Corpers Posted To Ondo State..lets Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.