Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

New Songs Performed By Temitope Ajayi (nairalander) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Songs Performed By Temitope Ajayi (nairalander) (754 Views)

Femi Kuti Trouble Performed By Band In USA / YAHWEH Video (spoken Word Performed By A Nairalander Youpele52) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Songs Performed By Temitope Ajayi (nairalander) by magni2016(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2016
I was motivated and inspired to dish out a song that will profess the true meaning and expression of love without vulgarity and profane words. In a world that has given up on love in its entity; I have found a reason to be a messenger of same for all not to give up on it. Does it matter how much wrong and hurt you've had in the past; love heals and can cause a positive turn around if allowed in a relationship...listen to my new songs via this link:
Ololufe Mi by Temitope Ajayi - Clyp
Listen to Ololufe Mi by Temitope Ajayi | Clyp is the easiest way to record, upload and share audio. No account required.
clyp.it
https://clyp.it/xh4w5wqw

Listen to My Angel by Temitope Ajayi | Clyp is the easiest way to record, upload and share audio. No account required.
clyp.it
https://clyp.it/1zc53yqs
Re: New Songs Performed By Temitope Ajayi (nairalander) by MAKINGWAVES247: 5:02pm On May 20, 2016
The song is lovely. Try and watch your voice tuning.
Re: New Songs Performed By Temitope Ajayi (nairalander) by magni2016(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2016
Noted bro..

(1) (Reply)

Audio: Download DANCE By MR S.P / Jexy Smart - Olowo / Hushpuppi Vs Phyno, Singer Kcee Fired Hushpuppi And Call On Efcc's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.